Chapter 23

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,What is wrong with you hyung?" Sehun's voice made Jongin snap out from his thoughts looking away from Junmyeon and Kris that were laughing about something. 

,,Nothing help me look for some wood for the fire." 

,,Can I come as well daddy?!" Jongdae asked raising his arms excited.

,,Of course you can buddy, help your old daddy." 

,,Omo daddy is not old." Both Jongin and Sehun laugh hearing Jongdae talk like an old person.

Jongin hold the boy up ticking his side gazing one last time to Junmyeon's way.

,,Let me help you Jun, it's heavy." He heard Kris tell Junmyeon helping him with another bag.

 

,,Daddy I wanna come as well!" Baekhyun run his way letting Sehun hold his hand.

Chanyeol was with Victoria both reading his book as for Rośe, the girl was running around Kris and Junmyeon's legs. Luhan was talking on his phone with a friend telling him about his pregnancy.

 

 

,,So tell me hyung, what happened? You look angry and don't tell me you're not." Jongin let out a sigh asking Baekhyun and Jongdae to look at some buterffies letting Jongin and Sehun talk.

,,So?" 

,,Do you think that Junmyeon could leave me?" Sehun bursted out laughing confusing Jongin.

,,Why would you even think about that? Why would Junmyeon ever leave you? You two are expecting and he's happy, you're happy so?" Jongin gazed at the boys seeing them still running after the butterfly.

,,Kris....he could easily leave me and go back to him, It doesn't matter that we're going to have a baby, he has three with him."

,,Since when are you like this boss? You really think that he'll leave you and go back to an ex that is or was violent? He loves you. Junmyeon loves you like crazy, the way he looks at you when you're not looking, he adorse you." Jongin weakly nodded still having this horrible feeling inside him.

,,I never loved Sehun, until Junmyeon happened, you know that already, but I love Junmyeon, I can't stop thinking about him at work, I always rush home to see him and the boys, to be around them, I always want to hug him and kiss him and tell him how much I love him. How much I love them. For the first time in my life I feel like I can lose the person I love so much and it hurts." 

,,Daddy, are you okay?" Baekhyun's adorable voice made Jongin blink his tears away.

,,Yes mochi, Daddy is perfect." Jongin ruffed Baekhyun's hair making the boy smile.

,,Daddy!!!!!! Look!" Jongdae rushed at Jongin being his loud self.

,,My first tooth is moving!" Jongin smiled looking at Jongdae's lower tooth.

,,Yes it does buddy, let's go back and tell your papa." The boy hold his hand happily jumping back to the others. 

Jongin bit on his bottom lip when he saw Kris hand on Junmyeon's back. Why were they still together? 

,,Papa!!!!" Jongdae run to Junmyeon making the two pull apart. 

,,Hey what's wrong sweetie?" 

,,Look my first tooth is moving papa!" 

,,Woah finally." Junmyeon happy smiled looking better at Jongdae's moving tooth.

,,My boy is growing up so fast." That comment from Kris turned Jongin's day upside down. 

He knows that Kris was their father and that he should have the right to see them and be around them but he thinks about the boys as his, they are his flesh and blood and nobody could tell him differently and he was more of a father to them than Kris ever was. 

,,Calm down." Sehun whispered holding his elbow.

,,I need a walk." Jongin glared at Kris that was too busy talking with Jongdae to see him.

 

 

,,Jongin!" He heard Junmyeon's voice calling his name but he wasn't in the mood to talk, he just wants to be alone and calm down his jealousy before doing something stupid.

,,Jongin wait!" Junmyeon grabbed Jongin's wrist panting fast.

,,I want to be alone Myon, please." He gently pulled his wrist walking away.

,,No!" Junmyeon run before Jongin stopping before him eyes looking scared and hurt.

,,W-why are you pushing me away? Why are you hiding from me? I t-though that we're better than this." Jongin came closer placing a kiss over Junmyeon's forehead.

,,Please I just want to be alone for a moment." 

,,Okay." With heavy steps Junmyeon walked back to the rest wiping his tears fast.

,,Papa look Kris hyung is putting on the fire!" Baekhyun pulled his hand that way.

,,You don't need to do this Kris. Jongin will come back and he'll do the fire." 

,,It's okay I want to." Kris showed him a smile that Junmyeon returned.

,,I see that al last Chanyeol is warning up around Victoria, I hope he'll warm up around me soon as well." 

,,Just let him be Kris." 

,,I am, I just want to talk with him, to ask him how he is." 

,,He's good, you should be really proud of your son, Chanyeol will take the exam to get in the best school here in Seoul." 

,,Really?" Kris was surprised to hear that.

,,Yes really, he told me that he wants to be a doctor when he gross up." 

,,And I thought he's going to take over my company when he's older, it's his right."  

,,Is not Kris, is this what you're doing here? Victoria has the right not Chanyeol!" Junmyeon left angrily going to open a bag with chips.

,,Are you okay Junmyeon?" Luhan placed a hand over his shoulder making him calm down. 

,,Yes, a lot is happening around me in a short time and I don't know how to react."

,,Don't..."

,,Can we talk Jun?" Luhan glared at Kris telling him something in Chinese before leaving, yes, right Luhan was Chinese as well.

,,Can we not talk Kris? We came here to have fun not to fight over the boys, they are my boys, I gave birth to them, I took care of them alone, you can't come after ten years and tell me that you care all of a suden when you never cared." Kris came closer holding Junmyeon's hand.

,,I always cared Junmyeon, I just have a ty way of showing it, I still care.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter