Chapter 24

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt wonderful to wake up feeling how the baby inside you moves. Junmyeon slowly opened his eyes smiling when he saw that Jongin was up already hugging a sleeping Baekhyun. How did the boy got inside their tent anyway? And since he got to he such a heavy sleeper? 

,,Morning." Junmyeon's voice was raspy from sleeping too much.

,,Morning babe, had a good sleep?" Jongin hold his hand smiling at him. He slipped the pregnant a candy knowing how much he loves sweets.

,,I did, when did Baek......?" Junmyeon chuckled seeing the colorful candy in his hand. Jongin knows him so good. 

,,He woke up around 5 am to pee, Chanyeol helped him but he didn't want to go back with his brother so I let him sleep here with us, he punched me in his sleep." Jongin laugh caressing Baekhyun's hair. The boy is a deep sleeper that loves to kick in his sleep and everyone knows that.

,,I'm sorry." Junmyeon knows how Baekhyun can be. He slowly put his Jongin's hand over his small baby bump letting the taller feel the moves.

,,He's up. Our baby boy is up." 

,,Girl, the baby is a girl, I want a girl so shut up!" Junmyeon puffed his cheeks making Jongin laugh. 

Baekhyun pouted waking up because the noise, he turned around snuggling to Junmyeon chest.

,,I'm hungry papa." Both Jongin and Junmyeon laugh seeing how adorable the boy was.

,,Me too, the baby makes me really hungry these days." 

,,Oh when can I pick a name for the baby papa?" 

,,You can pick one now, two names actually, one for a girl and one for a boy what do you say?" Junmyeon pocked Baekhyun's nose making the boy laugh.

,,I'll ask Chan hyung to help me! He's so smart papa, he knows everything!" Baekhyun rolled between the two hugging Jongin know.

,,You should ask Dae as well, you three should pick a name." Baekhyun likes Jongin's idea.

,,Okay daddy, I'm hungry. I wanna eat sausages!" The boy sat up jumping up and down.

,,Then let's see who else woke up." Jongin was the first to leave the tent seeing that Sehun and Kris were up already, so was Chanyeol, Victoria and Jongdae cooking breakfast it seems.

,,Morning." He greed them all ruffind his hair. That day was already too hot. 

,,Morning daddy!" Jongdae run to Jongin hugging the taller.

,,Morning buddy, had a good sleep?" 

,,Yes I did, can we come again here?" 

,,Sure we can, maybe after your brother is born, what do you say?" 

,,I like that idea, the baby will like it here, is the baby a boy or a girl? I would like a baby sister." 

,,Well we don't know yet buddy but until the baby is born help Baek find a perfect name for him, what do you say?" Jongdae nodded fast walking back to the others.

,,I need to pee daddy." Baekhyun pulled his hand.

,,I'll take you sweetie, papa needs to pee as well. All the time now." Junmyeon looked at Jongin both laughing. 

,,No, I want daddy to come with me!"

,,Let's all go then, I need to use the rest room as well." Baekhyun hold both of their hands singing out loud.

 

 

,,Should we go fishing? I think the kids will like it." Jongin asked the pregnant walking back to the others after they were done with their morning business.

,,Yes! I wanna go fishing daddy! Can we eat the fish after?!" 

,,Of course Baek, if we catch a big one of course."

,,Yah!" Baekhyun was always curious about new things, about everything and that makes him adorable.

 

,,Good morning." Junmyeon sat next to Luhan that was looking a little sick that day.

,,Hard night?" 

,,Hard morning." Luhan reply letting his head drop on Junmyeon's shoulder.

,,Come eat something." Luhan wasn't in the mood to eat but he still did. Everything looked really delicious.

,,Oh my God!" Luhan yelled so loud that he startled the others making them all look at him.

,,When did this happened?!" He hold Junmyeon's hand where the ring was.

,,Oh, last night actually." Junmyeon's face heat up remembering last night. How Jongin asked him to marry him. Kim Jongin really asked him to marry him. He still can't belive it, everything is like a good dream and that scared him because he still can't belive how perfect Jongin is.

,,Good job boss!" Sehun patted Jongin's back showing him two thumbs up. 

,,Congrtatulations you two." Kris wasn't happy, he still loves Junmyeon, but he won't do anything else to win him again. Junmyeon is happy now and he likes it even if Jongin was the one making him happy now.

,,Thank you guys." Junmyeon's face was all red looking down at the gold ring, 

,,You're going to marry Jongin daddy?" Chanyeol asked looking from Jongin to Junmyeon. Jongdae and Baekhyun were too busy eating to actually understand what marriage means. But Chanyeol does.

,,Yes buddy, I asked papa to marry me forever and ever, is that okay with you?" Chanyeol nodded fast.

,,Yes I am, you make papa happy and you're not so bad." Jongin laugh ruffing Chanyeol's hair glad that the boy acceped him.

,,So I was thinking to go fishing today, I think the kids will like to play in the water as well." 

,,I like that idea boss." So it was settled, after breakfast and a good cup of coffee they went fishing. The lake was close to their camp. 

 

,,Woah papa look how pretty it is!" Jongdae pulled Junmyeon's hand excited to see the water.

,,It is sweetie and please be careful around the water okay? Always ask me or daddy for help okay?" 

,,Can I ask Sehun's hyung?" 

,,Yes of course if you ask him nicely okay?" 

,,Okay!" The boy let go of his hand running to Sehun asking the older to carry him.

Junmyeon chuckled patting his baby bump, the baby inside him was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter