Chapter 20

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had no idea what time it was but outside was still peach black what told him that it was still night. Jongin turned around trying to find his beautiful Junmyeon's hand, to hold him closer. But, the bed was empthy and cold. Not even his cuddling partner was there to keep him company.

With a pout Jongin rolled off his bed wondering if Junmyeon was in the bathroom but nope. He found out what time it was, only 3:26 am. So why was the pregnant up at that hour? 

Jongin left his room going to find his missing Junmyeon. And he did found the pregnant in the livingroom rocking Jongdae that was sleeping in his arms.

,,Hey." Junmyeon turned around when he heard Jongin's voice.

,,Hey." He smiled at Jongin fixing the sleeping boy in his arms.

,,What happened?" 

,,He has a small fever, he woke up crying, I gave him some syrup and now he's sleeping." The pregnant whispered kissing the top of Jongdae's head.

,,Let me hold him Myon, he's heavy." Jongin rushed to Junmyeon holding the sleeping boy in his arms, he can feel how warm his small body was.

,,He was getting heavy actually." Junmyeon chuckled following Jongin with his eyes that walked back to Jongdae's room, Baekhyun was sleeping with Chanyeol hugging his brother tight. That's why he didn't come to their room, he was cuddling with Chanyeol, who was still upset. The boy barely eat anything for dinner. 

Jongin gently placed Jongdae back on his bed covering his body, his fever wasn't that bad anymore. He lean over placing a kiss over Jongdae's forehead before leaving his room. He walked back down finding the pregnant sitting on the living room's sofa with a big bowl of ice cream with sour worms and oreos on his lap.

,,Don't judge." He said seeing Jongin chuckle when he saw him.

,,It didn't even cross my mind." Jongin sat next to Junmyeon taking an Oreo for himself.

,,So are the cravings starting?" 

,,Not really, I don't crave for something just sweet things, I feel like always eating sweet things." Junmyeon stuffed another spoon of ice cream in his mouth.

,,So now you're going to steal the boys sweets?" Oh that was a no no. Junmyeon gazed at Jongin with glassy eyes and lower lip trembling.

,,Hey don't cry Myon! I was joking! I'll buy you all the sweets you want." Jongin came closer cupping Junmyeon's cheeks wiping that small tear drop.

,,P-promise me?" Why was Junmyeon so damn adorable?! 

,,Yes Kim Junmyeon I do promise you." Jongin lean over kissing Junmyeon's lips.

,,You will still love me when I'll be fat as a whale? You know that I'll be fat and se is out of the picture no?" Jongin nodded with a silly smile over his lips.

,,Oh God you will stop loving me, I will be fat again." Jongin just laugh at Junmyeon's adorable hurt face. 

,,I will love you no matter what because I didn't fall in love with you because your body."

,,So you think I'm not hot enough, you will leave me!" Junmyeon start crying like a toddler but Jongin just laugh. 

,,You mister ar a pabo, you know why?" Junmyeon slowly shock his head with a huge pout over his lips.

,,Because." Jongin lean over placing a kiss over Junmyeon's pout.

,,I." Another kiss.

,,Love." Another kiss over his left eye.

,,You." Another one over his right eye.

,,Like crazy." The last oner was over his nose.

,,T-thank you." Junmyeon smiled snuggling his face in Jongin's chest.

,,Can I finish my ice cream?" How can he not love Junmyeon like crazy?! He embraced the pregnant hugging him tight.

,,We better sleep as well because those three little monsters will wake up soon." Sleeping sounds like a good plan as well because his eyes were getting heavy.

,,Let's go." Junmyeon took another bite from his melted ice cream before walking back to their room with Jongin where they cuddled together all night.

 

Junmyeon could feel the warm breeze across his face the next morning, he lazily opened his eyes seeing the windows wide open. Jongin knows him so well, every morning when he wakes up he will open the windows to let the fresh air inside. Jongin was gone already and he has a good guess that the boys were up as well. He was right, the boys were up already, it seems that Jongdae was feeling much better from the way he and Baekhyun were jumping on the sofa both singing the song from Tv. He was a little surprised that both of them were really singing, not just baby sing but singing singing. He let the boys dance walking to the kitchen to make himself some lemon tea when he found the tea was already made. His preferate cup was sitting next to the delicious breakfast. Junmyeon chuckled finding under the napkin two candies. Why was Jongin so adorable now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter