Chapter 39

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Marry me now." Junmyeon chuckled when he heard Jongin. The taller wrapped his hands around his waist lazily resting his chin on his shoulder. They were back home with little Kyungsoo.

,,It's strange." Jongin pouted feeling Junmyeon's flat stomach.

,,We better put another baby inside you, you were cute with a baby bump."

,,Don't even think about it, as soon as I can I'm back on pills, I'm too old for another baby." Junmyeon gently nugged Jongin in the stomach. He's too busy cooking lunch to mind Jongin now.

,,We will see about that." Jongin kissed his cheek walking in the living room where Baekhyun and Toben were glued to baby Kyungsoo that was sleeping on the sofa. 

He still can't belive he has a baby of his own, he and Junmyeon made this little human that was really calm. They cane home two weeks ago and Kyungsoo only cries when he's really hungry. He can't belive he missed the boys growing up, he was sure that the boys were really adorable as babies like Kyungsoo is.

,,When will he play with me daddy?" Baekhyun crawled on Jongin's lap lazily sitting looking at his sleeping brother.

,,Well, he needs to grow up a little to be able to play with you, he needs to eat alot of milk to grow up." Baekhyun nodded letting out a yawn. 

,,You should sleep mochi." Jongdae was sleeping with Chanyeol in his room.

,,I'm not sleepy daddy." Baekhyun rubbed his eyes holding his plushie to his face. 

Jongin chuckled when Baekhyun doze off on his chest. Slowly not to wake up the boy he covered his body. Toben was sleeping behind Kyungsoo's back. Slowly his eyes got heavy falling asleep as well.

Junmyeon chuckled finding them sleep on the sofa. Jongin was looking a little uncomfortable with Baekhyun on his chest but he let them rest.

He's amused when Jongin wakes up and jumps everytime Kyungsoo makes a sound or move. He's happy that Jongin didn't push the boys away now that he has his own son. He can see that Jongin was still madly in love with Baekhyun. 

 

The new year came with many gifts, first baby Kyungsoo, he still can't belive he did it again. Chanyeol will start in a new school something that he boy looks forward to. But that makes Jongdae sad, he won't be able to see his hyung at school anymore. Soon Baekhyun will start school. And there is the Café as well.

Junmyeon smiled when baby Kyungsoo opened his beautiful big eyes. 

,,Hey little guy." Kyungsoo giggled hearing Junmyeon's voice, he reached his hands letting his papa pick him up.

,,You want to see the snow? You love snow." Junmyeon kissed his chubby cheeks stepping outside the house. 

,,Look how beautiful it is penguin." Snow always calms Kyungsoo down. Hiding between the warm blanket he reached his arm out giggling when a snow flake melted on his hand.

,,We better go inside, you must be hungry." 

Baekhyun and Jongin were still sleeping on the sofa when he came back, he better let them rest, Jongin will start work as well so he needs to get all the rest he needs now. 

 

,,Your milk is ready your highness." Kyungsoo loves his milk, he's a eater just like Baekhyun when he was a baby. 

,,Ahhh, calm down." Junmyeon chuckled seeing Kyungsoo fight with the milk bottle. 

,,Marry me." He laugh looking up finding a still sleepy Jongin in the door way.

,,Soon, why should we hurry? We have the same name anyway. A paper won't make me happier than I am already." 

,,I want to adopt the boys, I'm working on the papers, I want them to be officially mine." 

,,Why?" 

,,Because I'm their father." Junmyeon smiled hearing that. 

,,Thank you for loving us Jongin." Jongin smiled back at him.

,,Daddy!" Both Jongdae and Baekhyun hold Jongin's hands.

,,Play with us daddy!" 

Jongdae run inside the nurcery kissing Kyungsoo's head.

,,Grow up faster so we can play." Baekhyun followed his brother kissing Kyungsoo as well.

,,We love you." That warms Junmyeon's heart, this small moments makes him happy.

,,Come you two, let your brother finish eating." Jongin pulled the boys to the play room leaving Junmyeon alone.

,,You have no idea how lucky you are penguin, I hope you'll grow up beautifuly like your brothers." Kyungsoo looked in his eyes like he understood everything his papa was telling him.

,,I love you." He whispered holding the boy tight to his chest.

 

 

 

,,He's so adorable!" 

,,Look how small he is!"

,,I want one as well!" Junmyeon laugh hard seeing Lucas and Mark going crazy over baby Kyungsoo that was lazily looking back at them.

,,He's so small hyung." Taemin commented serving Junmyeon a coffee. 

,,Well he's only one month old, how big do you want him to be?" 

,,True, so how are you hyung? When is Lay hyung coming back?" 

,,That's why I came actually, Lay moved to China and he let me in charge." 

,,Really? You're my boss now?" 

,,Yup." 

,,Awesome." Taemin seems geniuly happy about the news. 

He has some ideas for the Café, he wants to make everyone proud of him, especially Jongin's omma.

She's still quiet around him bust she's a good granny to the boys. Is everything the boys wanted, to tell others that they have a daddy that loves them and a granny that somethimes spoils them a little too much.

 

 

 

 

,,Someone is here to see you Mr.Kim."

,,Who?" Jongin was deep in papers that day to pay attention who run inside his office.

,,Daddy!" 

,,Oh Baek, what are you doing here? Where is papa?"

,,Here." Junmyeon walked inside his office with a half sleeping five months old Kyungsoo in his arms.

,,What are you guys doing here?" Jongin kissed Junmyeon's lips happy to see them.

,,We came to take you home daddy! Is papa's birthday today!" Jongin had no idea that it's Junmyeon's birthday. Why didn't he ever asked about his birthday until now.

,,That's why I never told you Jongin, don't think to throw a party for me. Can you take a break and eat something?" 

,,Pabo, you should have told me." Junmyeon still can't belive that Jongin looks at him with the same love in his eyes.

Jongin walked to Junmyeon cupping his cheeks.

,,Happy beautiful birthday Myon, I love you." Jongin kissed his lips, a sweet and gentle kiss that made Baekhyun giggle.

,,Me too!" Jongin hold the boy up kissing his cheeks.

,,Now Kyungsoo!" The baby opened his eyes when Jongin kissed his chubby cheeks.

,,Are we having lunch somewhere fancy? You all look really elegant." Junmyeon grinned confusin Jongin a little.

,,Let's go, Chanyeol and Jongdae are in the car waiting for us." 

,,Okay." Chanyeol and Jongdae were nicely dressed as well waiting in Junmyeon's car.

,,Meet us at the city hall, I need to take some papers and then we can go eat." Jongin nodded driving them with Baekhyun in his car, since his car seat was already in his car.

,,Should we buy something for papa?" He asked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter