Chapter 13

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Negavite. The pregnancy test he was holding was negative, Junmyeon let out the breath he was holding when he saw one red line. He had no idea why he even thought that he can be pregnant with Jongin. He took his birth control pills and Jongin didn't come inside him. But he freak out when he vomite twice already. Luckily he still had one pregnancy test lost between his stuff from when he took the last one with Baekhyun.

,,Junmyeon, are you okay?" Jongin's deep voice startled Junmyeon so badly that he was ready to drop the pregnancy test.

,,Myon." Jongin opened the door of his bathroom peeking inside. Junmyeon hide the pregnancy test behind his back fast.

,,Y-yes, I've told you that I'm fine." Jongin raised a bow walking inside the bathroom closing the door behind him.

,,What are you hiding behind your back?" 

,,N-nothing?" Junmyeon looked aside feeling a little stupid now that he took that pregnancy test.

,,Junmyeon." Jongin hold his hand out having that dominant aura around him that Junmyeon loves and hates at the same time.

Letting out a deep sigh Junmyeon placed the pregnancy test in his hand.

,,Is this?" Jongin looked at Junmyeon with big eyes.

,,It's negative Jongin, you don't need to worry about a scandal or anything." Junmyeon was confused by the face Jongin did, like the CEO really hoped that the pregnancy test was positive.

,,Good, I...it's good then, see I've told you that nothing will happen. You look tired, go sleep, good night Junmyeon." Jongin left the bathroom shoulders dropped down.

Junmyeon was really confused by the way Jongin reacted, why would he like the idea of him being pregnant? Taking a deep breath Junmyeon changed his clothes for bed, he needs a good sleep.

 

 

Jongin walked inside the boys room to close their light, he smiled seeing them sleep in their own beds. He stopped by Chanyeol's bed taking the book from his hands, even when he sleeps the boy reads.

,,Good night Chanyeol, I'm so proud of you buddy." Jongin smiled gently ruffing his hair.

Next he stopped by Jongdae's bed, the boy was sleeping so funny hands up his head and legs spread, and plushies all over his bed. Jongin chuckled covering the boys body with the blanket. 

,,Good night Jongdae, I love you." Taking one last peek at the boys Jongin close the door walking to his own room where he warm smilled, Baekhyun was sleeping in the middle of his bed face hide in the puppy's plush furr. How can he even breath like that? Jongin chuckled getting under the covers gazing at the pregnancy test he still holds. Why did he like the idea of Junmyeon being pregnant with his baby? Why did his brain made so many plans only in a few seconds? He was curious to see how Junmyeon looks with a baby bump. Adorable for sure. Smiling he hold the pregnancy test in his fist closing his eyes. Maybe he should ask Junmyeon to stop taking those pills? 

,,Idiot." Jongin let out a sigh stop thinking about silly things. He pulled the boy closer snuggling with Baekhyun. 

,,Sweet dreams mochi, I love you." Jongin close his eyes still holding that pregnancy test.

 

 

Junmyeon had no idea why he was feeling awkward around Jongin the next morning. Jongin was still him, laughing at something Jongdae asked but the face he did last night when he saw the nagative test keep coming back. How disappointed he was, why? 

,,Did you heard me Myon?" Junmyeon blinked his eyes when Jongin waved a hand before his eyes.

,,Sorry, I was daydreaming, something happened?" 

,,I want to take Chanyeol from school today, is that okay with you?" 

,,Sure." Jongin smiled placing his empty coffee cup in the sink.

,,See you later Myon, have a good day at school boys, come Baek." The boy jumped in Jongin's neck waving at his papa and brothers.

,,Do you know what he wants papa?" Chanyeol asked confused as well.

,,I have no idea but have fun sweetie, I'll go change and we'll leave." Chanyeol small nodded wondering why does Jongin wants to take him from school? 

,,Let's go." Junmyeon came down ten minutes later all dressed for work.

 

 

 

Junmyeon hurried inside the Cafe seeing that Lucas and Mark were busy cleaning ready to open up.

,,I'm late! I'm sorry!" Junmyeon walked in fast, his face feel seeing Taemin lazily sitting at one of the tables.

,,You didn't come late hyung don't worry, look what delicious cakes we have today." Junmyeon ignored Taemin that followed his every move, it starts to freak him out actually. 

,,Woah I love cheeries!"Junmyeon his lips seeing the colorful cakes, from his point of view they sell the most delicious deserts ever. Period.

,,How was your weekend hyung?" Lucas dropped by the bar letting out a long yawn.

,,Mine was busy, I see yours was the same." 

,,I was at a part and I met a guy there." His cheeks changed their color a little making Junmyeon to smile. Young love. Lucas was so adorable, even if he was so freaking tall and really good looking he was a softie and let's not talk about Mark, he sees Baekhyun in him.

,,That sounds interesting." 

,,It was, he's Japanese and I'm Chinese." Junmyeon laugh so hard. That was funny, imagining them both talking in different languages. 

The door bell ring and Lucas run to greed their new customer. Junmyeon let out a sigh looking lost around the Cafe thinking about the idea of having a baby with Jongin, did he really thought that he can be pregnant? There were so many thoughts inside his head that freaked him out. Truly, he wasn't ready for another baby, for weird crawings and sleepless nights.

,,What are you thinking ?" Junmyeon rolled his eyes hearing Taemin's voice behind him. He turned around glaring at the guy who smirked at him.

Taemin glanced at the door seeing who walked in. A crazy idea popped inside his head, he took the two cups of fresh made coffee smirking.

,,Junmyeon hyung." He called Junmyeon's name in such a friendly way that it made Junmyeon turn fast bumping into the cups Taemin was holding. 

,,Hot!" Junmyeon hissed in pain when the hot liquid touched his skin.

,,Junmyeon!" He turned around seeing Jongin, when did he walked in? 

,,I'm so sorry hyung! You better go change." Junmyeon threw Taemin a glare.

,,Are you okay?!" 

,,I need to change Jongin, I'm sorry." Junmyeon walked in the back taking his shirt down.

 

 

,,I feel horrible, he just didn't pay any attention, hyung's always so clumsy." Taemin fakes a pout looking at Jongin.

,,He's clumsy?" Jongin asked worried for Junmyeon. He hopes that he's okay.

,,Yes, last week he broke two cups but he's the best hyung ever." 

,,Yes he is." Jongin smiled at the guy.

,,Anyway, how can I help you? Two coffees?" Taemin smiled like he was the most innocent person on earth.

,,I'm waiting for Junmyeon." Jongin politly smiled at the guy pulling his phone out.

,,Why should you wait anyway? You see him all the time no? And he just said that you suffocate him." Jongin's fingers froze over his phone. 

,,Junmyeon said that?" 

,,Oh yes, he always talk about how tired he is and how he needs more space for himself, that his kids stress him." Jongin gazed at Taemin a little confused. Junmyeon would never say something like that about the boys. Junmyeon loves his boys and even if he sees him tired, Junmyeon never complained, he never said no when the boys needed his help. 

,,Here hyung, from the house." Tamin made the coffee knowing pretty good how Jongin likes his coffee. 

,,Thanks, tell Junmyeon that I had to leave."

,,Sure, have a good day hyung." Taeming smirked after Jongin left the Cafe.

,,Jongin..... oh he left?" Junmyeon pouted to himself, he hoped that Jongin would wait for him.

,,He said that he's too busy to wait for you, why should he wait anyway? Loser." Taeming walked pass Junmyeon bumping into his shoulder.

,,What is his problem?" Junmyeon rubbed his shoulder letting out a sigh. 

 

 

 

,,Boss did you hear me?!" Sehun waved his hand before Jongin's face that was spacing out for the last hour.

,,Do you think th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter