Chapter 8

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon didn't wanna wake up, he was terrified to open his eyes and see Jongin's disgusted face. He was sure that Jongin will be disgusted about what happened last night between them. For him it was the best ever, Jongin respected him, he didn't force him to do anything he didn't wanna do. Jongin was gentle and rough at the same time. Jongin was perfect last night. 

Junmyeon was warm, the body next to him was hugging him too tight, there was only one person that can hug him like a monkey, his little mochi. Slowly opening his eyes, he came face to face with Baekhyun's adorable sleeping face. He chuckled kissing his nose with so much adoration. He loves his boys, he open his eyes just to see their little adorable faces. 

,,He crawled in our bed around 5 am." Junmyeon jumped hearing Jongin's voice, he looked over his shoulder finding the taller dressed with a plain white t-shirt and ripped blue jeans. He loves how Jongin looks dressed casual. But Jongin in his expensive suits looks stunning. He still can't belive how hot someone can look in a simple white dress shirt, slevees rolled up. How the thin fabric molds over his slim and perfect body. He was going crazy over Jongin and that wasn't good, he can't let himself fall for the beautiful CEO. No he was just a guest in Jongin's life nothing more.

,,It's raining." Only then he heard the loud and heavy rain drops that were hitting the windows.

,,Oh." Junmyeon rubbed his eyes looking around him, it was 9 am already and he could hear cartoons in the background.

,,Are you hungry Jun? Chan and Dae had their breakfast already, they're eating a snack and watching cartoons now." 

,,I'm a little hungry, yes." 

,,I'll order something then, I didn't eat as well, I waited for you to wake up." Junmyeon shyly nodded, he gazed down at his t-shirt, under the cover he was still , did Jongin dressed him last night after he fall asleep? Wait Jongin clean him as well. His face turned a deep shade of red remembering what happened last night.

,,Thank you." He whispered snuggling back with Baekhyun that woke up one minute later asking for food. 

Junmyeon hurried to the bathroom to put some pants on him when Jongin hold Baekhyun walking to the table when food came. The boy was so excited telling his brothers something. Junmyeon joined the two at the dining table after he washed his face and teeth.

,,Can I watch cartoons papa?" 

,,Sure Baek." The boy took a croissant running to his brothers snuggling between them.

Junmyeon was too scared and too embarrassed to face Jongin, he eat his breakfast in silence looking down at his plate all the time.

,,How are you feeling?" Junmyeon stop eating taking a small gaze at Jongin.

,,G-good, you don't have to worry about me." Jongin reached his hand linking his fingers with Junmyeon's ones.

,,Look at me Jun." Junmyeon didn't wanna have the talk ,he was okay the way they are and he really doesn't want to hear Jongin apologize for what happened last night.

,,Please look at me, I did something wrong? I've hurt you?" Why was his voice so worried? He never was worried for him and this, the way Jongin was acting around him made him sob.

,,Hey Junmyeon why are you crying? I'm so sorry if I did something wrong last night, I thought you wanted it as well. Please talk with me." Junmyeon gazed at the boys that were too focused before the Tv to notice them.

,,Y-you didn't do anything wrong, you were too perfect actually and I'm scared Jongin, you made me feel good last night b-but we c-can't do that again. I c-can't I'm sorry." Junmyeon pulled his hand away, he misses Jongin's warmness already but he can't let himself get hurt again and Jongin will do that because he simple wasn't a part of his life, they weren't a part of Jongin's life. 

,,It's okay Jun, please don't over think it, but I want you to know that for me it wasn't a mistake okay? I knew what was going on and I did enjoy it. Come finish your breakfast now." Jongin warm smiled at the young father. 

,,M-maybe we should f-find a new place to..."

,,Don't even think about it and this is the last time we're talking about it, you and the boys are staying." Junmyeon didn't say anything else. Well he was sure if he would tell the boys that they need to leave, they would cry and beg him to stay, especially Baekhyun that was loving Jongin so much.

,,Daddy are we going home now?" Baekhyun's adorable voice asked from the bed.

,,I'm sorry guys but we will leave, it's raining and we don't have anything else to do, but we're going home and play?" 

,,Oh we can play in the toys room?!" Jondae asked excited ready to go and put his shoes in a second. 

,,You always play in that room you little monkey." 

,,True!" Jongdae grinned at Jongin because it was true, they made a deal with Jongin, if they help their papa clean and do they homework they're allowed to play with everything inside the room, Jongin plays with them when he's not too tired from work.

,,So let's change and leave but I promise we'll come again okay?" The boys nodded in sinc amusing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter