Chapter 6

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up to the smell of fresh picked flowers made Junmyeon smiled before opening his eyes, he loves the way Jongin's sheets were smelling. It made him feel warm inside and he loves it. 

Junmyeon knows that he and his sons can't stay here forever, he really needs a job, to save some money and move. He hates to bother Jongin. 

Finally opening his eyes Junmyeon was expecting to meet the adorable face of his small mochi but the bed was empty. He rose on his looking around, did Baekhyun fall down the bed?! No the boy wasn't in the room. Junmyeon left the bed as well going to the other room where Chanyeol and Jongdae were supposed to sleep but that room was also empty. He was starting to freak out but laughs from the kitchen made him calm down. 

He walked that way stopping in the door way tears building inside his eyes. His boys were at the kitchen table eating something else than plain cereals, they looked so happy stuffing their little faces with food.

,,Look who woke up, good morning." Jongin's deep and lazy voice made Junmyeon look his way, he hates himself for blushing but it was hard not to, Jongin was looking stunning dressed casual. Yes he saw Jongin that night dressed casual but he was too stressed to pay too much attention to it.

,,G-good morning." Junmyeon looked aside trying to stop the wrong thoughts.

,,Good morning papa!" The boys said in union smiling at their papa.

,,Look papa, Jongin hyung cooked breakfast for us." Jongdae said exited in his chair.

,,Come eat Junmyeon, I hope you had a good sleep." Junmyeon sat at the table as well thanking Jongin for the food and coffee, it was the best coffee he ever drank.

,,I had the best sleep in years actually, thank you, and you mister, when did you wake up?" Junmyeon looked at Baekhyun with an raised eyebrow.

,,Actually he woke up around 3 am and came to my bed, I wanted to bring him back but you were deep sleeping and I decided to let him sleep with me, he really loves to cuddle and hit in his sleep." 

,,Oh yes he kicks in his sleep I'm sorry, next time just place him next to me, he's a deep sleeper usually, once he falls asleep he won't woke up until the next day." Junmyeon can't belive that he didn't feel Baekhyun wake up and leave the bed, was he so tired to sleep like a log?

,,Nah it's okay with me as long he doesn't pee on me." Junmyeon chuckled hearing that.

,,I don't pee in bed hyung!" Baekhyun puffed his cheeks making him look extra adorable.

,,Yes of course not, you're a big guy no?" 

,,Yes I am!" Baekhyun grinned happy eating his eggs.

,,Baekhyun for a reason was the easiest to potty train, he only had two bed accidents until now." 

,,Woah good job buddy!" Jongin showed Baekhyun two thumbs up making the boy giggle.

,,Anyway, no work today?" 

,,Nope, free today, actually all week." Jongin sat at the table as well eating with them.

,,Oh it's that okay?" Junmyeon asked worried.

,,Yes don't worry, the company won't go into chaos if I miss one week and actually I need the free time, didn't have a real vacation in three years." 

,,Oh we should go to the beach hyung!"

,,We love the beach!" Jongdae and Baekhyun said clapping their hands together.

,,The beach sounds perfect actually, maybe if you guys are good we will go this weekend." Junmyeon hold Jongin by his sleeve pulling him close to him.

,,Please don't lie to them, kids never forget and they will bug you all day." Junmyeon whispered making Jongin laugh.

,,I wasn't joking, I'm serious, I love the beach as well so why not." Junmyeon's mouth dropped hearing Jongin.

,,Don't make me own you forever." Jongin laugh out loud.

,,Maybe I want that." Jongin winked loving the splash of red from Junmyeon's cheeks. The father was so adorable. 

,,Go change guys, we need to go and I don't even know where the bus station is here." The boys nodded going to change, Chanyeol helped Baekhyun get down the chair holding his hand walking to their room to change.

,,Oh about that." Jongin sat up looking for something on the counter top.

,,Here." Jongin trew a pair of car keys on his lap making Junmyeon confused.

,,Car keys? Why are you giving me those for?" 

,,Since you sold your car you'll need a new one, don't worry I'm just letting you use it for how long you're sitting here so I don't want to hear a no okay?" 

,,Please tell me it's not a JEEP." 

,,Well it is sorry, don't even start with me because I won't let the boys ride the bus because their school is kinda far from where I live so just say thank you." Junmyeon bit on his bottom lip looking with glassy eyes at Jongin.

,,T-thank you, really you're doing too much for me." 

,,Not you but for the boys, I really like them and they deserve a better life." Junmyeon nodded, yes his boys deserves everything. 

,,Thank you again." 

,,All done papa!" The boys were all dressed for school in their uniform.

,,Oh papa today I need to got to the Zoo and you kinda need to come with me remember?" He forgot all about the Zoo and Jongdae, his mind was so busy with everything else than the Zoo.

,,I'll come with you Dae, I haven't seen the Zoo in years." Junmyeon looked shocked at Jongin.

,,What are you doing?" 

,,Having fun, I'll drive him and you can drive Chanyeol and Baekhyun." Junmyeom just nodded, Jongin was real?! He's not sleeping and this is not a dream no? 

,,Bye papa!" Jongdae gave Junmyeon a tight hug walking hand in hand with Jongin.

,,Oh and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter