Chapter 21

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin was, again, surprised on how easily Junmyeon can manage everything. He had the task to put the boys to bed as Junmyeon was busy packing their luggage for tomorrow's trip. He thought that Junmyeon will have a hard time packing for them all but nope, in less than an hour their bags were all done waiting for them by the door.

He found the pregnant down on the livingroom's couch folding clothes as he was watching a K-drama silently crying. He feels like laughing out loud because Junmyeon was just too adorable for his own weak heart.

How can someone who's folding clothes and cry looks so adorable? 

,,Can I help?" Junmyeon jumped hearing Jongin's deep voice, he things that his voice suits the older, it was rich, lazy and beautiful to hear, especially when he moans out his name. Someone like Jongin moans his name and that is still surreal for him.

,,I look horrible no?" 

,,Nope, you look beautiful to me, so can I help you?" Jongin sat next to Junmyeon on the couch taking one of Jongdae's shirts.

,,Are the three monsters sleeping?" 

,,Yes they are sleeping after three stories." Junmyeon chuckled trying to find a lost sock.

,,They're excited for tomorrow, they never were camping before." 

,,I know Bsekhyun told me like ten times."Junmyeon chuckled again gazing at Jongin.

,,Can I cuddle with you?" Why was he so clingy anyway? Was his pregnacy hitting him so hard or was just Jongin's presence? 

,,Wait a second." Jongin took the landry from Junmyeon's lap placing them inside the basket careful not to mess them again then he left the room. Junmyeon was a little confused but he smiled when Jongin came back holding a blanket and a bag of sour gummy worms. His favorite these days.

Jongin turned off the lights getting on the couch with Junmyeon, he pulled the pregnant to him letting him rest his head over his chest. Jongin covered their body with the blanket making them both comfortable watching a movie.

,,Go out with me." Jongin said some minutes later not sure that Junmyeon was still up.

,,Out? Like on a date?" Junmyeon gazed up confused a little.

,,Yes, we never went on an official date no? Just me and you, dinner, some alone time, not that I hate the kids around, but you understand." 

,,We kinda did things differently no? We made a baby first." Junmyeon chuckled gently patting his growing bump.

,,And I don't regret any of it Myon you know that but because I love you like crazy I want to ask you out. So will you accept going out with me Mr.Kim Junmyeon?" Junmyeon chuckled loving the way Jongin's heart was beating, so damn fast. Wait?! Was Jongin nervous?! 

,,Yes of course, I'll love to go out with you on a date Mr.Kim Jongin." Junmyeon wrapped his arms around Jongin's waist hugging him tight. 

Jongin's body was always so warm against his, how his body smells after he takes his shower, he loves Jongin's perfum. He really loves everything about Jongin.

,,Thank you for what you told Chanyeol the other day, I know is hard for him to accept his appa back."

,,You heard us? Well he has the right to be angry and scared no?" 

,,I know and I keep on blaming myself for the mistakes I did, on trusting someone that was lying to me all the time." Junmyeon mumbled lost looking at the boring movie.

,,You were just young and innocent." 

,,And stupid, you can say it." He laugh followed by a sigh.

,,You're far from being stupid babe, you were just naive that is all."

,,Do you think that Chanyeol will hate me when he will see his appa tomorrow?" Jongin gazed down at the pregnant placing a kiss on the top of his head.

,,I'm sure he will be surprised but he has us to confort him, to make him feel safe so don't worry for nothing, we better go to bed now." 

,,Hm Jongin?" The taller hummed ready to fall asleep. The movie was kinda boring and he was getting tired.

,,I'm ." And the sleep fly away, he gazed down  at Junmyeon who hid his face in his chest, he noticed that the tip of his ears were red.

,,I'm scared Myon." 

,,Why?" Junmyeon was confused, why would Jongin be scared?

,,I don't want to hurt you or the baby." 

,,Ah, pabo, you just need to be careful a little and nothing will happen, the baby is still small, wait that's why you didn't touch me after you found out about the baby?" Jongin looked aside feeling a little embarrassed now. Junmyeon sat in a sitting possition holding Jongin's hands.

,,You know that I'm just pregnant Jongin, I'm not sick or anything, you don't need to treath me differently, not for now at last, maybe around seven months when you can rub my back and feet. It's not my first pregnancy you know that." 

,,True but it is your first pregnancy with me around and maybe I don't know how to act around you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter