Chapter 19

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,K-Kris." Junmyeon dropped his bag down on the ground hurrying to the taller.

,,It's okay, I'm here." Kris wrapped his arms around Junmyeon's body hugging him tight crying in his hair.

Junmyeon didn't expect to find Kris before the Cafe, first thing in the morning but he knows why Kris was there, his messy clothes, messy hair and red eyes. Tao was gone.

,,I'm here. I'm here." 

 

 

 

 

,,It's a girl!" Sehun stormed in Jongin's office making him spill his coffee all over his desk and shirt. He should be angry but how can he be when Sehun, his best friend is this happy to know that the baby Luhan was carrying is a girl. His best friend was flying around his office.

,,Congrats Sehun, how is Luhan?" 

,,Perfect actually, he's lucky, like the our doctor said, how is Junmyeon? Did you find out the gender?" Sehun dropped on the chair before Jongin giving him some tissues.

,,Junmyeon decided that he doesn't want to know the gender but I'm 110% sure I'm going to have a boy so be careful around your daughter." 

,,Oh come on boss that would be amazing actually." Jongin laugh, their babies aren't even born and they're talking about how they will date.

,,Junmyeon is a little moody these days, he's sad and feeling sick to his stomach." Last night Junmyeon cried for no reason. He walked inside their shared bedroom just to find the pregnant a crying mess on their bed. At first he thought that something happened but no, Junmyeon just felt like crying. He felt like laughing seeing the pregnant so sad about nothing but he hold it in. He hugged Junmyeon to sleep happy that in the morning Junmyeon was feeling much better. He apologize for crying like a million times even if Jongin insisted that he doesn't have a reason to apologize. 

Last night after Junmyeon fall asleep Baekhyun sneak inside their room, well it wasn't something new but Jongin lost his sleep so he read about what happens when someone's pregnant, about cravings, mood swings, depression, about morning sickess. So far Junmyeon has an easy pregnancy? He doesn't throw up so much, no crazy cravings so far but he has some crazy moods that scared him, to be frank.

He just hates to see Junmyeon cry for no reason and the pregnant looks so ugly when he cries, well not really but still Jongin hates it.

,,You know Luhan is getting angry on me for nothing and he slaps me if that makes you feel better." 

,,It does because Junmyeon loves me and he doesn't hit me." Sehun pouted hands folded before his chest.

,,Not fair!" 

,,Well if this makes you feel better, my mom knows about the baby." Sehun's mouth dropped down on the floor in shock.

,,You're just playing with me no?"

,,I wish, this stupid mouth of mine told her about Junmyeon and the baby, she will eat him alive and then me."

,,So where did you decide to hide them? In the woods?" 

,,Stop you idiot!" Jongin was ready to punch Sehun in his chest but he run away fast.

,,Boss don't hate me but you...are...ed!!"

,,I do hate you Oh Sehun, but! Let's go out this weekend, camping, I need to get Junmyeon out the house for three days, I'm preparing a surprise for him."

,,That sounds interesting, tell me more." Sehun sat back down on the chair all ears.

 

 

 

,,W-what am I supposed to do now?" 

,,You need to live Kris, to live for your girls and raise them and make Tao proud, you listen to me?! You need to move on." Kris hid his face behind his hands crying louder. Junmyeon hugged Kris tight, it's strange how now he feels nothing around the taller. Kris is just a friend now.

,,I can take the girl if you want for a week or how much you need to calm down." Junmyeon doesn't even know what to say, he never saw Kris so broke before and he understands. If Jongin would die on him he'll be the same because the taller means everything to him, he really loves Jongin the same way he loves his sons and that means a lot.

,,No, you're right, I think now we need each other more than ever." 

,,I understand." Junmyeon nodded taking a small gulp from his lemonade.

,,How are you Junmyeon?" 

,,Scared, the baby is just a small pea, he's smaller than he should and I'm really scared that he'll.... that..." Junmyeon close his eyes holding back his tears.

,,Hey it's okay Junmyeon, the baby is fine you will see later." Kris hold Junmyeon's hand trying to make him feel better even if he was slowly dying inside.

,,I just don't want to lose him." Junmyeon end up crying because he was scared, until the next appointment he can't even sleep properly. He's thinking just at the small bubble of joy that's growing inside him. He's scared that he'll let Jongin down and he can't do that. He's scared what Jongin's mother will say about him. 

,,Junmyeon, look at me." Junmyeon gazed at Kris bitting on his bottom lip trying to hold back his sobs. He was sure that Taemin will storm any moment to see why he's crying. And he does't want to worry the boy.

,,You are the most strongest person on this Earth, nobody could have done what you did so belive on you and the baby okay? Everything will be okay in the end." He hopes so. He knows pretty good what he did and he wants to see Junmyeon happy now, he deserves to be happy.

,,How are the boys? Did you talk with them?"

,,I didn't Kris I'm so sorry." Actually he has no idea how to tell Chanyeol, how should he start the conversation? He was sure that the boy will refuse to see his father.

,,It's okay I understand." 

,,I'll talk with them today I promise but I won't force them especially Chanyeol. Just give me some time okay?" Kris nodded showing Junmyeon a small smile.

,,Junmyeon we need you inside." Junmyeon looked behind him seeing Lay.

,,Oh Lay-shi, he is Wu Yifan my ex, he's half Chinese as well, I think you two should talk." Junmyeon hurried to Lay making his boss take his place, he was sure that Kris wasn't in the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter