Chapter 29

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Wake up sleepy heads, we're going to be late!" Junmyeon was all dressed up already for work but it seems that his sons were lazy that Monday morning. It was a grey day, slowly raining. He hates rain, he hates the coldness. He hates that Jongin wasn't there next to him to warm him up.

,,Good morning papa." Chanyeol was up like always, the boy was looking really happy that morning.

,,Morning sweetie, go eat until I dress Baekhyun." 

,,Okay papa." The boy jogged out Jongdae's and Baekhyun's room.

,,Wake up mochi, we're going to he late for kindergarten." The boy pushed his hand away with a huge pout over his lips.

,,I want daddy!" 

,,He will come back soon Baek, come we're going to be late. Dae go wash your face and teeth please." The boy nodded rushing to his bathroom to wash.

,,Daddy will be disappointed if you act like this." It seems that made the boy wake up letting Junmyeon carry him to the bathroom to wash his teeth like his brother.

 

After a silent breakfast, Baekhyun was still sulking that his daddy wasn't home to drive him. Jongdae was half asleep and Chanyeol was him.

,,In the car now, I think I'll be a little late today, I need to pick Baek first okay?" He announced the two boys. Chanyeol was sitting in the front with him that morning. Enoying the rain it seems. 

 

,,Daddy will come back, no?" Chanyeol asked minutes later playing with the zipper of his jacket.

,,Why would you ask me something like that Channy? Of course daddy will come back. He's busy working now that is all." 

,,I heard you two fighting." The boy looked down at his hands, something he does when he's sad or scared. 

,,Grown ups fight somethimes Chan but he's not like appa okay? Daddy will come back to us don't worry, now have a good day in class, I love you." Junmyeon ruffed his hair doing the same to Jongdae.

,,Bye papa!" The two walked inside the school holding hands.

,,Now you mochi. Let's drop you as well." The boy was silent in the back seat. He knows that Baekhyun is really attached to Jongin, he always looks for his attention, but he never thought that Baekhyun likes him this much. It was adorable actually. Baekhyun is a bubbly person, liking to have fun and laugh all the time, but, that day the boy's mood was like the weather, moody.

 

 

,,Have a great day mochi, papa loves you." Junmyeon hold the boy up walking to the door where Baekhyun's teacher was waiting.

,,Be good." Baekhyun nodded holding the lady's hand walking inside the building.

 

Junmyeon let out a deep breath, Jongin called him last night but to tell the boys good night. He knows that Jongin was still upset on him, he can feel it in his voice. At last he was happy knowing that Jongin was safe.

,,You look like hyung." Taemin was always so charming in the morning.

,,Thanks." Junmyeon walked to change and talk with Yixing. The pregnant wrapped the black apron around his waist, he loves his small baby bump. He remembers that with Chanyeol his bump was larger at the same weeks. Well Chanyeol was born a chubby baby. An adorable chubby little baby.

 

,,Come in." Junmyeon walked inside Yixing's office finding his boss busy looking over some papers. 

 ,,Can we talk?" 

,,Of course, what's wrong Junmyeon-shi?" Yixing put everything aside looking at him.

,,I had my check up and the doctor told me to stop lifting heavy stuff, I know I'm a burden to you but I want to still work, I love my job and I'll even do it for free, I just can't lift heavy stuff." He really likes his job, to do something on his own. 

,,I won't fire you Junmyeon, but you will work less okay? I Don't want to fight again over this. At 1 pm you're out of here got it?" 

,,Thank you." Junmyeon made a bow thanking Yixing again for understanding him.

 

,,What's with the long face? Are you okay hyung?" Taemin was a really sweet kid if he let's his guard down. He cares for him, shocking but he does.

,,I'm fine Taeminnie don't worry." How can he worry someone else with his problems? Taemin should enjoy his life not worry for him.

,,Are you sure hyung?" 

,,Yes, look you have work to do." Looking at him with an raised brow Taemin dropped the topic.

 

Junmyeon was deep lost in thoughts when a large hand dropped on his shoulder. He jumped looking behind him.

,,Kris? What are you doing here? Yixing is not here now."

,,I know, I came to see you, are you free?" Slowly nodding, Junmyeon prepared coffee and sweets for him and Kris.

,,What happened Kris? You look worried, are the girls okay?!" 

,,They are, but what's wrong with you? Yixing called me." Junmyeon made a face at the taller, of course Yixing told him. The two of them are spending a lot of time together these days. 

 ,,Nothing serious, you don't need to worry. It's strange seeing you worried actually." 

,,I think I deserve that, no?" Junmyeon laugh taking a bite from his cake.

,,Really Jun, are you okay?" 

,,Yes, well the baby is okay, growing up but I need to be careful, stress or lifting heavy things can cause me a spontaneous abortion. I have small bleedings but as long I'm careful nothing to worry about." 

,,Does Jongin know?" Hearing that name Junmyeon looked down at his tea.

,,He found out before leaving on his business trip, he wasn't happy about it." 

,,You two had a fight?" Junmyeon slowly nodded.

,,Don't worry Jun, Jongin really loves you, if you need help please call me anytime." Kris placed his hand over Junmyeon's hand trying to make the pregnant feel better.

,,I see that you found someone else as soon my son left." Junmyeon cursed his bad luck, why was she here, again?! 

,,Omma, please meet my ex husband, Wu Yifan." The woman glared at Kris who made a bow to her.

,,Why did you left him? Because he was over your money?" 

,,No, because I was an idiot back then, I just came to ask how our boys are, I want to take them tomorrow to play with their step sisters." The woman looked confused at Kris.

,,Are you married Mr.Wu?" 

,,My husband passed away Mrs.Kim. I need to leave now but I'll call you later Jun, have a good day." Kris kissed Junmyeon's cheek.

,,Ma'am." Kris made a bow to the lady before leaving.

,,Coffee omma? We have delicious waffles today with Vanilla cream." 

,,Who are you?" Her voice was bitter looking at him with her cold eyes.

,,Just a normal person, I was married at 17 because I was an innocent kid back then, I loved Kris, he gave me three beautiful boys, I don't regret it, I was young and naive but, we realize we don't love each other so we divorced. I never had an easy life.I always had to struggle and Jongin just came at the right time, I trully love your son omma, he's an awesome person. You should be proud of him omma." The woman glared at him but he got over her glare, he really understands her but he'll never stop until he gets her aproval.

,,Please have some tea omma." Junmyeon walked pass her but the woman grabbed his hand.

,,Omma are you okay?" The pregnant made her sit down on the chair.

,,Taemin call an ambulance!" He yelled seeing that she was ready to pass out. 

,,Omma stay with me!" He gently slapped her face worried for the woman. Was she sick?

 

She woke up with a terrible head pain. She looked around her surprised seeing Junmyeon there, the pregnant was sleeping it seems with both hands over his baby bump. He was looking a little in pain sleeping on that small chair. Why was the boy still here? What happened with her? 

,,You're up omma." Junmyeom rubbed his eyes seeing the woman up.

,,Why am I here?" 

,,You fainted omma, good thing you reached the hospital just in time." Junmyeon sat up pouring some fresh water for her.

,,I'll call the doctor." Junmyeon walked out the room looking for the doctor.  

He found the doctor telling him that she woke up, he stood there taking out his phone calling Jongin, he hoped that he'll pick up his call.

,,What's wrong? Are you okay?" Junmyeon smiled hearing Jongin's worried voice. It felt amazing hearing Jongin's voice.

,,We're okay Jongin, but your mother, she had a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter