Chapter 28

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night just started but he wants to go home already. Jongin was still holding his hand talking with the man that name he forgot already. He knows that this is Jongin's job, to talk with everyone, to make them feel good.

Jongin is a good host, smiling at everyone, shaking their hand, making deep bows. And yet again he still wants to go home. He never understood business and he feels stupid standing next to Jongin and not understand a thing about what they were talking about. He looked around finding his boys at the dining table. Baekhyun was on Sehun's lap telling the older something that made him laugh. Jongdae and Chanyeol were talking with Luhan. Sitting down sounds amazing, his feet hurt and he's hungry. 

,,You look like you're ready to run away." Junmyeon laugh hearing Jongin's amused voice in his ear.

,,Just a little." 

,,Go take a rest Myon, we can leave if you want." 

,,No it's okay Jongin, the party needs you and the boys are really enjoying themselfs."

,,I'm glad, eat something Myon and we'll leave after." 

,,Can I steall you for a dance Mr.Kim?" Junmyeon's smiled dropped when Hara came back, he hoped she left but it seems that the young lady was still there.

,,He's all yours Miss Hara, have fun." Showing a smile Junmyeon walked to the table where his boys were. 

,,Papa!" Jongdae hugged Junmyeon as soon the pregnant sat down at their table.

,,Omo, my adorable dino." Junmyeon ruffed his hair making the boy grin, the boy looks so funny withouth his lower teeth. Another one fall out.

,,When can we dance Papa?" 

,,After I eat something? Your little brother is starving." 

,,Eat fast papa!" Junmyeon could only laugh, he tried to hold his mind busy and not look through Jongin's way. He doesn't want to see them together. He knows that he shouldn't feel jealous, he feels stupid to be jealous on something that isn't there. Jongin loves him, he knows that, but he can't stop that feeling that's crawling inside his chest. 

His gaze looked at the dance floor for a second seeing them both dance. They were perfect for each other, Jongin was gently holding her slim waist, moving from side to side. 

,,Stop." Junmyeon looked at Luhan that gently smiled at him.

,,I know that face, Jongin adores you and only you, never doubt yourself or him, you two are perfect together, you're expecting a baby together. I never saw him this happy since he met you. You don't have the right to feel jealous on something that is not real." He knows that Luhan is right, but, he can't stop himself from having that feeling inside.

,,What's wrong Myon?" Jongin sat next to him so did Hara, why was she still here?

,,Nothing, my feet hurt that is all, it's been ages since I wear this kind of shoes." He lied, well not really, the shoes were killing his feet. 

,,I know your feet are in pain but please dance with me Myon and we leave after." How can he say no to Jongin? He nodded holding Jongin's hand both walking in the middle of the dance floor.

Jongin hand rested on his waist, his hand felt so warm, it gave him confidence, his tummy was sitting in their way but Jongin was close enough to make him feel better. 

,,What is wrong Myon? You look upset and don't blame your shoes, I did something?" How can he tell Jongin that he was jealous? He knows that Jongin loves him more than he loves him, he feels stupid now but he can't stop himself. He's scared not to lose Jongin, maybe one day the CEO wakes up and realize what mistake he made.

,,Nothing happened Jongin." He just hopes that Jongin will stop asking him. He's not in the mood to embarraces himself more.

,,Kim Junmyeon, have I ever told you that you're a horrible lier?" Jongin's voice was amused making him feel horrible. Of course Jongin can read him like an open book, he always did.

,,I'm jealous." He finally said looking away, he feels stupid now saying it out loud.

,,On what Myon? Wait.....no!" Jongin laugh. Jongin laugh hard with his rich voice making the pregnant pout.

,,Sorry for saying this but you are an idiot! How can you be jealous on that?!" Junmyeon didn't reply, what should he? Don't blame him, he's just a guy, he's not even that interesting, but she, she is really beautiful, a real woman that looked too perfect next to Jongin. 

,,I don't even want to know what goes through your head Myon but stop, I'm crazy over you." 

,,Papa!" Baekhyun's happy voice made them smile. 

,,I wanna dance as well." Baekhyun hold his little hands up jumping like an adorable bunny. Jongin picked the boy up dancing with him and Junmyeon. Their little silly conversation was forgotten and it was better.

Half through the dance Baekhyun rested his head on Jongin's shoulder falling asleep. It was late already for the boy to be still up.

,,We better go home, they had enough fun for one night " 

,,Are you sure? Your guests are still here and they need you." 

,,Nobody needs me now more than you do." Junmyeon blushed, he could feel how his cheeks were on fire. Why was he so weak for Jongin and his sweet words? Maybe because no one talked like this before. 

,,I want you to know that I'll still love you, if we stay in an apartament. I love you for the beautiful and caring person you are Jongin." 

,,I know, but I'll always work hard for you and the boys, to give you a carefree life. I promise." Junmyeon nodded with a warm smile over his face.

,,Let's take the boys and leave." Junmyeon notice that Jongdae was half asleep as well. Chanyeol was wide awake. The boy eat a little too many sweets for one night, he just hopes he won't get sick later.

,,We're calling it a night." Jongin told them moving Baekhyun a little in his arms making him whine.

,,What a shame, but I will see you on our business trip." Junmyeon's face dropped hearing Hara, what business trip? Jongin will leave with her? 

Jongin gazed at the pregnant excusing them after whising them a good night.

 

Junmyeon was silent on their way back, he let Jongin hold his hand all the way, as his other hand was resting on his baby bump where their little penguin was throwing a party it seems. Jongdae and Baekhyun were deep sleeping already but Chanyeol was still up humming a song so Jongin waited until they reached home. After he was sure that the boys were tucked in bed he walked to his and Junmyeon's room. The pregnant just came out the bathroom wearing his pajamas, a pair of lose pants and a black t-shirt that was his, he adores seeing Junmyeon wear his clothes. It makes him feel so adorable, his hair was still wet from the shower he took.

,,Myon." 

,,I'm tired Jongin, can we just sleep?" Junmyeon's voice was low, tired and sad.

,,Sure." Jongin decided to let him calm down. He still doesn't understand why doesn't he trusts him? He wants to marry him, that should mean something, no?

,,I'll take a shower as well." He got no reply as Junmyeon lay with his back at him. Letting out a deep sigh Jongin walked inside the bathroom taking a fast shower. He expected this night to end in a different way, not with a sad Junmyeon on their bed.

He needs to do something to make the pregnant feel better, how can he sleep knowing that his beautiful Junmyeon was an huge idiot. 

Getting under the blanket Jongin pulled Junmyeon closer to him, he knows the pregnant wasn't sleeping yet, he was making weird thoughts for sure.

,,Did I ever told you that I love seeing you in my clothes?" 

,,N-no." 

,,I do, and please stop thinking about nothing that isn't real, you have my heart, you and the boys, I belong to you Kim Junmyeon, let's get married tomorrow, I love you like crazy so please stop thinking about nothing." The room filled with small sobs. Jongin hates seeing Junmyeon cry, especially because of him.

,,We're leaving for three days Myon, I'll be back just in time for your birthday. What should I gift to you?" 

,,Y-you....I o-only want you." Jongin laugh turning the pregnant around.

,,I can't belive you're jealous Myon, I..." A kiss was gently pressed over his nose

,,Love..." Another kiss on his cheek.

,,You." The last was placed over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter