Chapter 1

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Wake up sweetie, it's time for school, go wake up your brothers." Junmyeon said waking up his olders son that was sleeping in the same bed with him, the boy woke up with a pout over his lips.

,,So sleepy papa." The boy let out a yawn looking so adorable in his eyes.

,,Come on Channy, can you help your brothers wash up and get dressed? I'll finish breakfast." The boy nodded showing his papa his bright smile.

,,Sure papa but when can we eat a normal breakfast? I'm tired of cereals and rice all day." Junmyeon's heart broke into pieces hearing his son. Of course he tries his best to buy his boys what they need but the past couple of months or years were hard for them.

,,I promise that when papa gets his pay I'll buy you guys something delicious to eat okay?" Chanyeol pouted but he still nodded.

,,Okay papa." The boy left his bed going to wake up his brothers.

Junmyeon hates to see his boys sad, or to tell them that he doesn't have enough money to buy for them everything that they want. He's trying to find a better job, but nobody really hires him when they find out that he's a single parent with three kinds and no college. He works at a pet store now, the money is not great but enought to pay rent and keep his boys in school and kindergarten.

For his luck Minseok his older brother sends the boys clothes and toys, he's living outside Seoul, he has a good job and enogh money to help Junmyeon a little but he doesn't like to ask for help, to ask money from his older brother so he lies most of the time that he's okay, but that month he really wasn't okay, he's really short on money. So that's why for breakfast they only have cereals and milk and for dinner he's still thinking what to buy.

,,Good morning papa." His youngest son Baekhyun and Jongdae his middle son were all dressed when they walked inside the kitchen to eat their breakfast.

,,Good morning my beautiful angels, where is Channy?" 

,,He's dressing papa." Jongdae said helping Baekhyun climb on his chair. 

,,Okay sweetie, can you help Baek eat? I need to dress as well." 

,,Sure papa." Junmyeon thanked Jongdae walking to his room to change his sleeping clothes. When he saw ready Chanyeol was already eating his poor breakfast. 

,,Are you guys done eating? We need to leave or we're late." The boys nodded letting Chanyeol take their empty bowls placing them in the sink.

 

The boys sat on the back set quietly as Junmyeon drove them to school, even if his car was a piece of he needs his car more than anything. 

,,We're here, look over your brother Chan okay? I love you two." Junmyeon kisded Chanyeol's and Jongdae's forehead watching the boys walk inside the school both holding hands. It put a smile over his face seeing how adorable they look.

,,Okay my little mochi, let's drop you to kindergarten." Baekhyun pouted on the back seat holding his puppy plushie tight to his chest.

Baekhyun was the youngest among his boys, the boy just turned four and he was a little devil at times, he wants all the attention on him and somethimes he troubles Junmyeon when he really needs for the boy to behave.

,,Be a good boy my little mochi okay? I love you." 

,,I love you too papa." Baekhyun kissed Junmyeon's cheek running to his teacher.

Junmyeon got inside his car closing his eyes, some tears rolled down his cheeks, he never cried before his boys, but when he's all alone he will cry, it hurts him to see that other kids have everything and he always needs to tell his boys no, that he doesn't have enough money to buy them what they crave for. But one day, he'll be able to put a real breakfast on the table and buy them the toys they want and make them happy. Letting out a deep sigh Junmyeon went to work.

 

 

 

In a differet part of Seoul.

,,Good morning Mr.Kim." The young secretary made a bow to her boss that walked inside looking stunning in his Gucci black suit that was perfectly hugging his slim body.

,,Good morning Nana, any calls for me?" 

,,No sir but your mother is waiting for you in you off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter