Chapter 35

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Stop smiling and sleep Jongin, it's late already." Junmyeon's voice was tired and lazy filling the silent room.

,,Can we get married this weekend?" Junmyeon had to laugh at how excited Jongin was.

,,Pabo, there is time to get married, we're not going anywhere." Junmyeon chuckled holding Jongin's hand.

,,Why are you up?" 

,,Can't sleep. I need to pee but I'm lazy." Junmyeon lazily reply turning on the other side letting out a long breath. Jongin came closer wrapping a hand around his baby bump back hugging him.

,,He's up." 

,,Yes he is, his punches are getting stronger now." Junmyeon melted in Jongin's touch letting out a yawn.

,,Are you feeling better now? You're still burning a little." 

,,I'm better now thanks to omma." Jongin nodded kissing his cheek.

,,Then sleep Myon, you need rest."

,,I will after I pee, again." Letting out a sigh he lazily walked to the bathroom.

 

When he came back a smile spread over his lips, both Baekhyun and Jongdae were there.

,,They sleep walked in." Junmyeon chuckled covering Jongdae's body better with the blanket.

,,We better get some sleep as well." Jongin nodded reaching for his hand to hold.

,,Good night." Junmyeon drifted into a deep sleep waking the next day alone in bed. The house was empty as well. Only the loud rain was heard.

The boys left already. It gave him the chance to clean up a little, the boys room was a mess. He needs to have a talk with Baekhyun and Jongdae when they come back. They need to clean they room. Maybe he was still sick because he dropped dead tired on the couch in the livingroom after he was done cleaning the house. 

There is where Jongin found him when they came home around 5 pm. He was sure that Junmyeon was still sick to cook dinner so he bought it.

,,Go wash your hands and change your clothes." The boys run to their room to change because Jongin promised them to play with Legos.

Walking to the kitchen he notice Junmyeon sleep on the couch. He kneeled down smiling at the sleeping man. Junmyeon looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

He gently touched his forehead seeing that he's still burning. 

,,Welcome back." Junmyeon mumbled slowly opening his eyes.

,,Hey, what are you doing here sleeping?"

,,I cleaned a little and I got too lazy to walk back to bed."

,,You're still sick Myon, why did you even cleaned?" Jongin tried to sound angry but it's hard to get angry on Junmyeon.

,,I'm just sick nothing else, I was bored and you worry again for nothing." Junmyeon hold Jongin's hand kissing his palm.

,,I better cook dinner." 

,,No need, you still have soup from yesterday and I just brought dinner. All you need is rest and to watch a movie or something."

,,Papa!" Baekhyun was the first to hug him and kiss his cheeks.

,,I missed you mochi, how was kindergarten?" 

,,We talked about germs and how they make us sick, we made a drawing as well!" 

,,That's interesting mochi, and you Dae?" 

,,Nothing interesting Papa, but our teacher said that it will snow soon." 

,,That's true, is going to be November soon so it should snow." 

,,When is our brother going to come home?" 

,,After Christmas, he still needs time to grow up but he's saying hi." Both Baekhyun and Jongdae touched his baby bump giggling feeling the small moves.

Jongin let them talk walking to the kitchen to take out their dinner.

,,You have a moment daddy?" Chanyeol's voice sounds worried.

,,Of course Chanyeol, what happened?" Jongin smiled seeing Chanyeol shily playing with his blous.

,,I'm going to take my exam on Monday and I was wondering if you can drive me there." 

,,Of course I will Chanyeol, that was the plan, I'll be always by your side." 

,,Thank you daddy." Chanyeol hugged Jongin showing the older a happy smile.

,,Let's eat and play together, you're free today to help me with my Lego. You need a break as well Chanyeol. You're still a kid and kids need fun." 

,,Okay daddy, I can finish my homework later." 

,,Good, now go save Papa, I'm sure your brothers put too many questions already." Chanyeol nodded finding his papa and brothers watching Pororo both sitting on each side of him.

,,Dinner is ready Papa, how are you feeling?" Chanyeol sat next to Jongdae holding Junmyeon's hand.

,,I'm okay baby, it's just a small cold nothing more." 

,,It's getting colder outside papa."

,,Well of course, it's November soon." 

,,When it snows can we do a snow man in the back yard?" Baekhyun asked excited.

,,Of course mochi, we can make how many you want." 

Jongin smiled watching the family talk like that. He's happy with the decision he made back then. To take Junmyeon in, to help this beautiful family and in return they became his family. A family he never thought he needed. He really can't see himself waking alone in the morning. Or not drive the boys to school, or answer Baekhyun curious questions.

They were right, kids do change your life and ideas.  

,,Aren't you hungry?" 

,,We are daddy but we want to watch cartoons as well!" Jongdae said with a small pout over his lips.

,,Okay, but only today because papa is sick." Junmyeon laugh seeing the two boys excited.

 

Dinner was loud, very loud but Jongin woun't want it either way. Somethimes loud is all that he wants.

He warm smiled at Junmyeon who was busy watching Tv. What should he buy for Junmyeon as a Christmas present? What should he buy for the boys?! Panic took over him. What should he buy for the boys?! 

,,What's wrong?" Junmyeon gentle placed his hand over Jongin's one.

,,Nothing, let's talk after the boys go to bed." Junmyeon looked confused but he still nodded.

,,Let's play!" Jongin said once dinner was in their tummies.

,,Go take a shower and rest Myon, get better." Junmyeon nodded getting dizy. He should take a nap.

,,I'm sorry for being sick Jongin, I'm letting you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter