Chapter 5

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The little boy inside Junmyeon's jacket was heavy  breathing as his cheeks were red. But at last Baekhyun wasn't wet like his brothers and papa. Jongin was shocked for a second seeing how weak Junmyeon looked, he was drenched from life, his eyes were hollow and sad. He kinda knows that Junmyeon was having a hard time taking care alone of three kids, it's not one but three. But he never knew that he was struggling this badly.

,,J-Jongin-shi." Jumnyeon's tremble voice made Jongin snap out from his shock and move aside letting them inside the house.

,,Come in, did you walk all the way here on this rain?" Jongin rushed to take clean and dry towels to give them. 

,,M-my car broke a-again and Baekhyun's sick." Junmyeon was scared to make a move, he wet his expensive floors enough, he made the boys stay in place as well.

,,Put him on the sofa, I wave a thermometer here somewhere." Jongin came back with blankets and towels.

,,B-but I'll dirty your expensive sofa." Junmyeon refused to move from his spot.

,,Don't worry about a stupid sofa." Jongin gently hold Junmyeon's upper arm leading him to the sofa where he placed the blanket.

,,You guys should take a hot shower, so you won't get a cold like your brother." The boys didn't move from Junmyeon's side. Jongin let out a sigh going to find the thermometer coming back minutes later, finding Chanyeol and Jongdae only in their underwear as Junmyeon was busy putting the towels around thier small bodies.

,,Here." He gave the thermometer to Junmyeon sitting there not knowing what to do.

,,T-thank you." With shaky hands he took Baekhyun's temperature.

,,Oh no, no my baby." His temperature was close to 40° and that freak him out, a high fever like that for a baby like Baekhyun was dangerous.

,,He needs to go to the hospital, look take my car and go with him, I'll stay with the boys don't worry." Jongin said looking for his wallet. 

,,I d-don't h-ave the money for a h-hospital." Junmyeon said tears rolling down his cheeks. 

,,Idiot, you know the Kim medical clinic?" Junmyeon weakly nodded, yes of course he knows, it's a privat clinic. 

,,Go there and i'll call my hyung to help you, don't worry about the money and now it's not the time to be stubborn, your son's life is in danger." Junmyeon bit on his bottom lip, did Jongin just read his mind? But he was right, Baekhyun was important now.

,,Wait here." Jongin rushed up the stairs coming back with some clothes in hands.

,,Change first or you're going to be sick as well." 

,,T-thank you." Junmyeon took the clothes from Jongin's hands turning with his back at the CEO taking off his wet shirt.

Jongin looked shocked at how skinny the man was, when was the last time he eat something? He could see his spine through his skin that skinny Junmyeon was.

Junmyeon changed fast falling in love with the scent. Jongin's perfume was so addicting. He kneeled down placing his palms on Chanyeol and Jondae's cheeks smiling at them.

,,Chan, Dae please be good okay and listen to Jongin hyung, I'll come back in the morning, now papa needs to go with Baekhyun at the hospital, he's really sick okay?" The boys nodded taking small peeks at Jongin.

,,I love you." He gave them a tigh hug kissing their cheeks.

Junmyeon wrapped Baekhyun's body with the blanket leaving with him in a hurry. He can't lose his son just like that, no he will fight for him. 

 

 

Once the door was close Jongin awkwardly looked at the boys who pouted looking back at him. Okay being alone with two kids wasn't a good idea, he has no idea what he should do! 

,,Hm you guys hmm want to take a bath?" Jongin said scratching the back of his neck, they looked coldly at him.

,,Can we lock the door?" Chanyeol asked wrapping a hand around Jongda's body. Jongin's eyes doubled in size. The boy think that he will hurt them? He looks that scary? 

,,Oh yes, you can lock the bathroom door and you don't need to worry about me hurting you guys, really I'm not like that." Jongin said fast. Yes he may be a ert but not a e! 

,,Okay." Chanyeol hold Jongdae's hand following Jongin to his bathroom.

,,Hm where are your clothes?" Jongin asked not seeing any bags or anything.

,,In the car, we just left everything there and run here." Chanyeol looked at the big room, that must be Jongin's room? That single room was bigger than their small apartament.

,,Ah okay, hmm well you guys need to change no? I don't have any kids clothes tho, oh wait I have! Idiot me." 

,,You need to put a penny in the jar." Jongdae said getting on Jongin's bed sitting there like a good boy wiggling his legs at the beds edge.

,,Huh?" Jongin looked confused at them both half inside his dressing looking for something.

,,Idiot is a bad word so you need to put a penny in a jar, papa said that everytime someone uses a bad word he needs to do that." Chanyeol explained joining his brother on the bed.

,,Ah papa said that no?" Jongin chuckled at how silly Junmyeon was but that could work. He grinned when he found what he was looking for. A black plasic bag.

,,I don't know if the clothes will suit you, they are for my teddy actually." Chanyeol looked confused at Jongin for a second, but he took the bag finding clothes inside. They were his size actually. They were perfect.

,,Thank you sir." 

,,Call me hyung, now go wash and I'll cook something for you two." Chanyeol hold Jongdae's hand walking to the huge bathroom. Jongin laugh when he heard the click on the door. But he understands the boy. 

He let the boys wash as he walked down in the livingroom to clean the wet floor and cook something after. He was sure that the boys were hungry. His mind keep on flying at Junmyeon, the poor guys was really struggling, he was curious to know more now, where was the father of the boys? 

He pulled his phone out calling his hyung asking if Junmyeon arrived, he smiled hearing that Baekhyun arrive just in time, the boy had a bad flu and his body was deshidrated, but he was okay, it ease his mind to know that the boy was okay now. He asked his hyung to take really good care of Baekhyun and Junmyeon.

He has no idea how to take care of kids, he never stood around kids but Junmyeon's boys were really well mannered and calm. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon was holding Baekhyun's small hand moving his thumb over his skin. The fever was still there but not as badly as before.

,,How is he feeling?" Junmyeon looked at the door when the doctor came in to check on his son.

,,He's feeling better thank you for your help." 

,,Anytime for someone dear to Jongin, well he's feeling better now and if in the morning his fever will be down you're free to leave."  Junmyeon thanked the doctor wondering what did Jongin told him? That they were together? 

He was wondering what are his boys doing? Did they get along with Jongin? He was sure that the CEO won't hurt or abuse his sons, Jongin doesn't look like that at all, actually he was more worried for Jongin. Jongdae can be a little brat when he wants.

Junmyeon kissed Baekhyun's little hand smiling, he was so lucky to have his boys in his life, yes it's hard at times but when he sees them laugh everything else doesn't matter anymore. He wants to go back and take his boys, he won't think about where he will go, he has time to think tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

Jongin finish cooking dinner just in time when the boys walked inside the kitchen, Chanyeol was holding Jongdae's hand both looking so adorable with their new clothes, well the clothes on Jongdae were a little big making him look extra adorable.

,,Come boys, let's eat, I had no idea what you guys like so I cooked a full dinner." Chanyeol and Jongdae came closer to the dining table seeing so much food.

,,Woah so much food, can we really eat everything hyung?" Jongdae innocently asked with a shocked and adorable expression over his face.

,,Yes of course you can, I cooked for you guys." Jongin helped Jongdae sit on the chair, Chanyeol was still holding back, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter