Chapter 4

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junmyeon was fuming the next morning, he didn't sleep all night thinking about what Jongin said, he was so angry, he thinks just because he has money he needs to play with others like he wants? How can you ask someone to pretend to love, to play a game just because he doesn't want to get married.

Junmyeon angrily placed the bowl on the kitchen table.

,,Cereals again papa?" Chanyeol said pouting because he was sick of cereals all day, and the cereals were really cheap, they have no taste.

,,Eat it and stop complaining!" He didn't wanna snap at his son for nothing, he was just angry and he regrets yelling. Baekhyun start crying not knowing what was happening with his papa, why was he yelling at them?

,,I'm sorry mochi, I'm really sorry, papa didn't wanna yell at you, please be a little patient with me." Chanyeol small nodded but Baekhyun wasn't ready to forgive his papa for yelling, he snuggled to Jondae's side refusing to eat anything.

,,I'll go change."Junmyeon walked to his room closing the door for his boys to not hear his sobs. He hates himself so much for yelling at his boys because Jongin. He washed his face and dressed fast feeling down that day, he needs a day for himself, just to stay and really think what is his next move.

,,Let's go guys." The boys took their backpacks leaving, Baekhyun was still upset holding Jongdae's hand.

,,I'm sorry again please papa has a hard time now but I promise to never yell at you, forgive me." Junmyeon was happy when Chanyeol hugged him first.

,,I love you papa." 

,,I love you too angel." Junmyeon kissed his head smiling when Jongdae and Baekhyun hugged him as well.

,,We love you papa." Jondae kissed his cheek making him feel better until he saw him.

Jongin was leading against his expensive black Audi looking so damn good with his black suit and sun glasses, he was a real CEO but Junmyeon just ignored him walking with his boys to his car. He doesn't care to hear what Jongin has to say, he made him feel like a nobody yesterday and he won't forget him for that.

,,Wait wait wait!" Jongin rushed after Junmyeon.

,,I have nothing to tell you so please leave me alone." Junmyeon's face was angry but Jongin wasn't ready to give up.

,,I just want to apologize nothing else." 

,,Not taken." Junmyeon tried to walk pass Jongin but Baekhyun sat still smiling at the older.

,,Hello." The boy giggled at the taller.

,,Hey buddy, how are you?"Jongin sat at the same eye level with the boy ruffing his hair.

,,I'm good hyung-nim, can you buy us breakfast because my brother doesn't want to eat cereals every morning." Junmyeon wanted to kill Baekhyun in that moment, he was more than embarrassed.

,,Kim Baekhyun in the car now!" Junmyeon hold his hand pulling the boy to his car.

,,Stay away from us and I'm serious." Junmyeon looked one more time at Jongin before getting in his car. 

But God, oh how much God hates him! His stupid car decided to hate him! His car won't start. 

,,Cover your ears." The boys covered their ears and Junmyeon yelled in anger. He wants to cry as well but he won't let his boys see him break down. Taking a deep breath calming down he turned to his boys.

,,Okay boys we'll take the bus." The boys nodded getting off the car. Junmyeon jumped when he saw that Jongin was still there grinning at him.

,,I'll drive you, you don't want your boys to get late no?" Jongin was right, Chanyeol's and Jondae's school was on a different part of the town as Baekhyun's kindergarten. 

,,Please, it's my way of saying sorry." 

,,Papa." Baekhyun pulled his hand making him nod.

,,But don't think that I forgive you for what you said." 

,,Sure." Jongin smiled opening the door of his car for the family. The boys sat on the back seat as for Junmyeon sat on the passanger seat. He didn't talk anything with the young CEO, he just told him where their school was. 

Junmyeon was glad that Jongin didn't drive like a mad man or curs out loud when another car crossed his path. Jongin on the other hand was surprised how calm the boys were. 

,,We're here guys, give me a hug and be good, I love you two so much." Junmyeon hugged Chanyeol and Jongdae watching them get inside the school.

Jongin drove him and Baekhyun next with the boy always falling asleep.

,,My little mochi." Junmyeon chuckled at Baekhyun's adorable face.

,,Be a good boy, papa loves you." He gave his son a tight hug letting the teacher take Baekhyun inside the kindergarten.

,,Bye hyung-nim!" Baekhyun waved at Jongin with a smile over his face.

,,Thank you." Junmyeon made a bow to Jongin ready to leave when the CEO grabbed his wrist.

,,Let me buy you a coffee, let me apologize for what I said yesterday." 

,,I can't afford to pay you for the coffee and I'm busy." Junmyeon pulled his hand from Jongin's hold hating himself for liking the way Jongin's cold fingers felt over his skin.

,,Oh God why are you so stubborn?! You don't need to pay m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter