Chapter 37

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December came with heavy snow. 

Seoul never saw so much snow that schools close for a week. Well at last Baekhyun and Jongdae were crazy over the snow. They are always outside in the back garden playing together. Their back yard was covered with snow mans. He's still surprised that neither Baekhyun or Jongdae got a cold until now for sitting outside in the cold. But he's happy as long they're happy. Chanyeol likes snow as well but he prefers to study more. He knows that his son is worried for starting in a new school so he tries to learn new things on his own and Junmyeon let's him, if that makes his son happy then he's happy as well.

What makes him happy is that Jongin took time off from work. Even if he needs to do something he can do it from home. The company is doing great so Jongin decided to take some free weeks to help Junmyeon.

His beautiful Junmyeon is huge and in pain, he can see that the pregnant is struggling to do some chores so he decided to help him. Junmyeon insisted that he can do it like always but, he can see the pain on his face.

And the last weeks of his pregnacy came with nausia and horrible back pain. 

That morning he was feeding the boys because Junmyeon was still in bed too dizzy to move. The doctor told him that it's normal so he shouldn't stress out but, how not he stress out? It hurts him that Junmyeon is sick again and he can't help him.

His poor Junmyeon can't sleep and when he finally gets some sleep he wakes up because he needs to pee or he's hungry. He's still amazed that he managed alone his three other pregnancies. Junmyeon is a strong person and he loves that about him but it hurts him as well that he can only watch how his beloved one is struggling on his own.

Being pregnant isn't easy at all.

,,Is papa feeling sick again?" Chanyeol asked with a small pout over his lips.

,,Just a little Chan but papa will get better as soon the baby is born." 

,,Why is baby making papa sick?" Baekhyun was curious opening his mouth for Jongin to feed him more cereals.

,,Because he wants attention and love from papa and you." Baekhyun grinned leaving the table fast.

,,Where are you going mochi?!" Baekhyun giggled rushing to Junmyeon's room. 

He found his papa with no shirt on, baby bump exposed. Junmyeon was changing his pj when Baekhyun run inside his room.

,,Good morning papa!" Baekhyun always touches his baby bump, he loves it when his baby brother is kicking back.

,,Good morning Baek, how did you sleep?" Junmyeon placed the boy on his bed looking at his son, he misses snuggling with the boy, with them all. He feels like he's a bad appa this couple of months.

,,Good papa, but daddy said that my baby brother needs love so I came to give him love." Junmyeon smiled when Baekhyun tried to hug his huge baby bump with his tinny hands.

,,Are you excited to meet him? You need to be a good big brother to him." 

,,I will! I promise papa! I will give him my toys and I'll share with him my sweets." 

,,That's my little mochi." Junmyeon hugged the boy tight kissing the top of his hair.

,,You need a hair cut mochi." Baekhyun loves to cut his hair because the chair he sits is an airplain and the nice lady always gives his candy when she's done.

,,Let's go down and finish eating." 

It's harder to walked down the stairs with Baekhyun in his arms than he remembers, maybe because then he was younger than now. When he reached the kitchen he was out of breath.

,,Good morning papa!" Jongdae hugged him as well.

,,Morning you three." He kissed Chanyeol's head taking a sit next to Jongin where a cup of tea was waiting for him.

He smiled at Jongin liking their fingers under the table.

,,Are you feeling better papa?" The boy asked with worried tone.

,,I am, and I need to walk around not sit in bed all day and today daddy promised to buy a Christmas tree." Jongdae's eyes light up hearing that. The boy loves Christmas, everything that has to do with Christmas, Baekhyun as well, Chanyeol never dared to wish for a Christmas tree before because he knew that his papa never had the money to buy one. But now they can have one and that brought a smile over his face.

,,Are you okay to come with us?" Jongin kissed his hand looking so worried at him that it made him fall deeper and deeper. Jongin is such a good man, he still doesn't understand how he got so lucky.

,,I need some fresh air. I'm a little dizzy and my head hurts but I want to walk a little. I'm 38 weeks pregnant so it's okay if baby penguin comes now." Letting out a sigh Jongin nodded.

,,And we still need to buy him a crib." 

,,There is still time. Omma said that she will stay with the boys and she is sending her cook to help you with the Christmas dinner."

,,I don't need help Jongin, I want to cook for us, I want our Christmas dinner to be special." 

,,And I want you to be safe Myon." Pouting Junmeon nodded.

,,Next year you can do it on your own because there won't be any baby to bother you. Or maybe there will?"

,,No!" Junmyeon said fast looking so shoked that it made Jongin laugh.

,,Why not? You looked beautiful pregnant." Jongin grinned rubbing Junmyeon's baby bump.

,,You shine right now." 

,,I think 4 kids are enough Jongin." Jongin wanted to fight back but Baekhyun managed to spill his cereals all over the table, his clothes and floor. 

,,Papa!" The boy yelled looking so small and guilty that he made a mess.

 Okay maybe 4 kids are enough. 

,,I'll change him." Jongin hold Baekhyun up taking his weat pants off.

,,I'll clean papa, you finish your tea." Chanyeol hurried up wanting to help his papa.

,,You don't need to worry baby."

,,I'll help him papa." Jondae jumped off his chair helping his brother. 

,,I love you guys." Junmyeon was close to tears, his hormones are going crazy again, and he better hold them in check.

,,I'll finish here you two so go dress." 

,,Okay papa." Chanyeol took Jongdae's hand both leaving the kitchen.

Junmyeon smiled when the baby moved inside him. 

,,Are you excited to meet your brothers little penguin? You will be so loved baby." He smiled caressing his baby bump, the baby was so active since he woke up, punching him like he's ready to break free. 

,,Ah that hurts."

,,What's wrong?!" Jongin rushed to him seeing him in pain.

,,It's nothing Jongin, he punched me again, my ribs are in pain, he's a strong one." Junmyeon smiled letting Jongin kiss his baby bump.

,,Please don't hurt papa, I hate seeing him in pain like this, please be gentle with him." Junmyeon chuckled at Jongin silliness. 

,,We better leave Jongin." Jongin helped him get dressed and put on his shoes. He can't bend over anymore and Jongin loves to pamper him. He still needs to get used with this feeling, to get used with Jongin's love. Nobody loved and cared for him so much.

 

 

Picking a Christmas tree was easy, the boys fell in love with the first tree they saw. He thought that they will have a hard time but nope.

,,That went well." Junmyeon said giggling to himself.

,,Why do you say that Myon?" Jongin was busy making sure the tree is well secured on the car's roof.

,,I thought that the boys will fight over what tree they want."

,,I think you forget that you raised three wonderful boys." 

,,And I feel like a horrible father." Jongin laugh hard.

,,You're just crazy now Myon, you are a good father and never say that again. You're just pregnant now and you need rest, why does that make you bad?" He knows that Jongin is right but te can't stop thinking about it.

 

,,Tree! Tree! Tree!" Baekhyun was jumping up and down next to Jongin that was busy putting the tree in the livingroom.

,,Help me take some hot choco Chan."

,,Can I help as well papa?" 

,,Of course you can my little dino." Jongdae grinned following his papa to the kitchen.

 

 ,,Are we getting presents this year daddy?" Baekhyun innocently asked Jongin.

,,Of course mochi, Santa will find you and your brothers and leave presents for you." 

,,Will he? He will find us this year, because last year he didn't. Well he did, he brought me a small car toy, but the boys in my class got big cars, I was jealous." Jongin sad smiled at the boy. He ruffed Baekhyun's hair trying to cheer the boy up.

,,This year Santa will bring you a large car, just wait."

,,But I want a puppy daddy." 

,,You are a puppy mochi, just lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter