Chapter 9

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

,,Jongin?" Junmyeon popped his head inside Jongin's room finding him pulling his sleeping t-shirt over his body.

,,Junmyeon? Something's wrong? Did the boys woke up?" Junmyeon had to laugh on how worried Jongin was.

,,They're deep sleeping don't worry but I have a guess that Baekhyun will crawl on your bed later."

,,Yeah I'm kinda waiting for that, I love cuddling with that little monster, so what happened?" Jongin walked to Junmyeon grabing his t-shirt pulling the young father closer to him.

,,J-Jongin......what are you doing?" Junmyeon's face was red, not pink or any color just red. He loves the way Jongin smells after his shower, his knees turned into jelly being so close to the CEO.

,,Well I don't have my cuddling buddy now and I feel like cuddling." But that smirk over Jongin's face tells him that he wants more than a simple cuddle.

,,B-but J-Jongin....we....hmmm." Junmyeon close his eyes when Jongin's kissed his lips, he was weak and in need, why should he lie? Jongin was awesome in bed and they can sleep together somethimes when they need it no? 

,,Jongin wait!" Junmyeon pulled back trying to breath normal again.

,,Yes?"

,,No feelings no? It's just pleasure for you no?" Jongin wanted to say something else but he just nodded, he knows that Junmyeon wasn't ready for something serious yet maybe he, himself wasn't ready as well.

,,If we do this, please don't in me today, I'm not ready for another baby and I'm sure you're not ready as well, let's not complicate our lifes more. I'll go buy tomorrow my pills. Please?" 

,,Trust me Junmyeon, there won't be any baby I promise." Jongin pushed Junmyeon on the bed making the young father yelp in surprise when Jongin crawled on top of him, lips and tongue playing with his tongue, their kiss wasn't innocent or passionate anymore, it was needy, they both were in need and Junmyeon was still shy with his body and complexed but it seems that Jongin doesn't care and he took his time kissing his skin, he was sure that the young CEO left some love marks on his chest but he really doesn't care, he let out a deep moan when Jongin finally pushed inside him. 

,,Oh God." His body was burning in need, and trembling from the pleasure, he loves the way how Jongin's muscles flex with every under his palms, how good Jongin's was feeling inside him. It was too much for him to hold back.

,,J-Jongin... I'm close! Don't stop!" Jongin lean over taking Junmyon's dry lips into a deep kiss as he made him first and like he promise Jongin pulled back letting his seed all over the sheet.

Jongin dropped next to Junmyeon panting fast.

,,T-thank you." Junmyeon said feeling so tired, he close his eyes, Baekhyun knows why he loves so much to sleep in Jongin's bed, it felt comfortable and warm. He was close to fall asleep when he remember why he actually came there.

,,Are you sleeping Jongin?" Junmyeon pocked Jongin's side making the CEO laugh.

,,Not yet, we better wash now." Jongin his right side a hand supporting his head.

,,Good, I really need to talk with you."

,,Okay?" Junmyeon told the blanked hidind his body, he really feels fat besides Jongin. Jongin notice the way Junmyeon always hides from him or anyone else. Why? 

,,I've got a job, I'm starting tomorrow morning." 

,,That is good, as what?" 

,,In a Cafe, the place is kinda near your office, I can give you free coffees." Junmyeon giggled but actually he doesn't want Jongin to come around.

,,See everything is starting to settle." Junmyeon nodded with a smile over his face. 

,,Yes, finally I can make some money of my own, can I still use the car Jongin? In the morning I need to bring the boys to school."

,,Hm let's see." Jongin came closer kissing Junmyeon's cheek.

,,It's your car so do what you want with it. But I'll drive Baek to kindergarten, it's in my way so you can drive Chan and Jongdae, what do you say?" 

,,I don't want to bother you Jongin."

,,Junmyeon." The young father made a face hating when Jongin calls his name like that.

,,Okay, okay, okay! But if Baekhyun is too much for you just tell me, I better go back to my room, good night Jongin." Junmyeon rushed standing up but Jongin pulled the blanket.

,,Why do you cover yourself like this? You look beautiful, still a little too skinny but beautiful."

,,S-skinny?" Junmyeon asked pulling Jongin's t-shirt over his body.

,,I think I'm too fat actually." Jongin laugh hard hearing that.

,,Fat? You must be joking no? Belive me, you're perfect Junmyeon, stop hiding like you have a disease or something." 

,,Thank you Jongin, for everything." Junmyeon left the room fast rushing to his own room. As soon the door close behind him he giggled not beliving how nice Jongin was. He knows that he's falling too deep for the beautiful CEO but he can't bring himself to tell the boys to leave. And maybe he doesn't want to leave as well, he will when Jongin will ask him but not yet. 

 

 

,,Wake up sleepy heads." Chanyeol and Jongdae pulled their blanket over their heads trying to ignore Junmyeon's voice.

,,Up boys!" Junmyeon pulled the blanket aside giving them a kiss over their foreheads.

,,Wash your teeth and come down to eat breakfast, Baek is already up and eating." 

,,Baeky is up papa? Woah, wait did he run to Jongin's appa room again?" Junmyeon laugh hearing Jongdae who got off the bed looking for his plushie.

,,Of course, he just loves to annoy Jongin it seems, go wash now." Junmyeom pushed Jongdae inside the bathroom turning back at Chanyeol that was still in bed.

,,What's wrong sweetie? Are you sick?" Junmyeon sat next to the boy placing the back of his hand over Chanyeol's forehead. 

,,I'm okay, but papa, when are we leaving this house?" Junmyeon just smiled caressing Chanyeol's hair with so much love.

,,You really don't like Jongin no? Well I want to see all of you happy, now papa got a new job and I'll save the money so we can rent a new place just for us, if leaving this house makes you happy then we'll leave." 

,,What makes you happy papa?" Junmyeon didn't lose his smile before his son.

,,I'm happy as long you guys are happy, you three are my happiness and as long I have you three I'm happy." Chanyeol just nodded hugging Junmyeon's waist.

,,Come wake up now or we're going to be late." The boy rushed after his brother leaving the older behind. Maybe he should leave but how can he make them all happy when Baekhyun and Jongdae loves living here?

 

 

,,We're done Junmyeon, come Baek say bye to papa." The boy jumped down his chair giving Junmyeon a tight hug.

,,I love you papa, see you later, can I have some strawberries later?" The boy looked up at his papa with huge eyes hoping to hear a yes.

,,Of course sweetie, now be good and listen to Jongin okay?" 

,,Sure papa, bye!" Baekhyun went to put his shoes as Jongin drink the last drop of his coffee placing the cup in the sink.

,,I'm off, have a good day Junmyeon and fighting." Jongin was ready to walk pass him but the young father stopped him.

,,Your tie." Junmyeon fixed Jongin's messy tie smiling all the time.

,,Thank you." Jongin lean over placing a kiss over his cheek before leaving. That sweet gesture didn't went unnoticed by Chanyeol that was walking down the stairs. When was the last time he saw his papa so happy? Maybe never? 

,,Come let's eat." Chanyeol and Jongdae had breakfast with Junmyeon that was starting to be a little nervous about his first day at work. The Cafe was looking really nice and the two weiters that were there were looking really nice and friendly. 

,,We're done papa." Chanyeol's voice brought him back to reality.

,,Let's go then." The boys took their backpacks rushing to the car s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter