Chapter 11

Strawberry Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A new night, a new accident. Junmyeon woke up when he heard noises coming from outside his room. Rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes, the young father left the comfort of his bed hissing in pain. His and back are killing him but he needs to see what's going out.

The door of Jongin's room was open, well Jongin never closes the door of his room, and the lights were on. Slowly getting inside the room he notice the empty bed and the big spot in the middle of it. Baekhyun had another accident? His feet walked to the bathroom where Jongin and Baekhyun were. He found Jongin half and Baekhyun all inside the filled bathtube.

,,What's going on here?" 

,,P-papa, don't look at me!" Baekhyun blushed when he saw his papa.

,,Go back to sleep Jun, I've got this." Jongin smiled but Junmyeon wasn't ready to just sleep.

,,Junmyeon, I'll just change him and go back to sleep, it's okay." Letting out a sigh Junmyeon let the two alone deciding to change the sheets again. But the mattress was still wet. Five minutes later Jongin came back to his room with a fresh wahsed and a changed Baekhyun. The boy let out a yawn because it was 2 am.

,,You two should sleep in my room tonight, the mattress is still wet." 

,,Can daddy sleep with us as well papa?" 

,,Yes of course mochi." The boy pulled Jongin's hand to Junmyeon's room. 

Junmyeon went to see if Jongdae and Chanyeol were still sleeping. He chuckled seeing the boys sleeping hugging each other. Walking back to his room where Baekhyun was glued to Jongin's side sleeping already. Junmyeon got under the blanket as well turning off the bedside lamp.

,,Are you okay?" He asked into a whisper trying to find Jongin's face in the dark.

,,Yes, don't worry, I wanted to change my bed anyway." 

,,I'm worried now, Baekhyun never had problems with peeping in bed, and I didn't even let him drink water before sleeping, I'm really sorry Jongin." 

,,I'll talk with him Jun, now sleep, you have work in the morning, good night Junmyeon." 

,,Good night." Junmyeon snuggled next to Baekhyun, he missed his warm body. Jongin's hand found his under the blanked and he linked their fingers together. Junmyeon fall back to sleep like that and it felt amazing. But he woke up all alone the next morning. 

A small pout formed over his lips, he wanted to wake up like he fall asleep last night. But well he better start his day. After a fast shower Junmyeon was dressed and ready to wake up his boys but they were up already, all dressed in their school uniforms eating their breakfast.

,,Good morning." He greed them walking inside the kitchen stopping in place when he saw what Baekhyun was eating, his boy was eating broccoli first thing in the morning, Baekhyun hates broccoli.

,,Good morning Jun, had a good sleep?" Jongin gave him his coffee cup chuckling.

,,He's eating broccoli at 7:30am?" 

,,Daddy said that broccoli is good!" Baekhyun said with a huge smile over his face taking another bite from his broccoli.

,,I told him that for months and he didn't even wanna try it! And now he's just eating it?!" Junmyeon was shocked and jealous. His mochi is starting to love Jongin more than he loves him.

,,Unbelievable!" Junmyeon was too shocked to say anything else.

,,Take your bags guys, we're late." Chanyeol and Jongdae nodded tooking their backpacks.

,,Bye Baekhyunnie!" Jongdae rushed to Baekhyun kissing his little brother's cheek.

,,See you later! Bye appa!" Jongdae waved at Jongin with his usuall huge smile over his face.

,,Can I have a kiss mochi?" Baekhyun nodded letting Junmyeon place a kiss on his lips.

,,Have a good day at work Jun." Jongin wanted a kiss as well from Junmyeon. His lips were looking really red and swollen that morning. 

,,You too, see you later." Junmyeon left with the two in a hurry, they were late already.

,,So now can you tell me what happened Baek? Are you scared of something?" 

,,No daddy why?" Baekhyun smiled swigging his legs. Jongin let the boy be for now, but Junmyeon was right, something was wrong with the boy.

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon was surprised when he reach at work and Taemin wasn't there. Why was he feeling so releaved? The guy creeps him out. 

,,Jun hyung! I need a break!" Mark was really adorable always making funny faces and always like always talking in English, he knows that Mark is from Canada. He really likes him around and Lucas, the two of them were so guffy together and so funny. He was sure that Baekhyun would love to play with the two.

 

,,Faster mister, I'm in a hurry." Junmyeon heard that amused voice. He looked up smiling when he saw Jongin. 

,,I think you're starting to love my coffee Mr.Kim." 

,,You can say that, can you take a break and drink a cup of coffee with me?" 

,,Sure, I didn't had my break yet, something happened?" Junmyeon's heart start beating faster, he did something wrong?

,,I just found why Baek is having his accidents." 

,,Oh, let's talk ourside the terrace, it's quieter than in here." Jongin nodded walking outside at an empty table. 

Junmyeon keep glancing at Jongin as he was busy making their coffee, how other people were checking the beautiful CEO as they were passing by. It was hard not to gaze at Jongin. That day Jongin was looking amazing, he was dressed all in black with his hair pushed back and his gaze, he loves that Jongin is really confident in himself. Well why shouldn't he be? He's still young, rich and beautiful. And over all, Jongin was good at everything he does. 

How lucky he would be if he'll find someone like Jongin to love him, to really love him. He wants for Jongin to love him of course but he still thinks that the beautiful CEO shouldn't be forced to take care of three kids that weren't his, it wasn't fair towards him.

,,I'll take my break now Lucas, are you guys okay?" 

,,Sure hyung, don't worry." Junmyeon took the tray with the two cups of coffee and desert, that day they were selling a delicious vannila and lemon cake. 

,,Here you go Mr.Kim." Jongin put his phone aside smiling at Junmyeon.

,,This cake looks delicious." 

,,And really good, try it." Junmyeon took a spoon with the delicious cake placing it before Jongin's lips. The CEO opened his mouth taking the bite.

,,It's good no?" 

,,I like it when you smile like this, you look beautiful." Junmyeon's face turned red hearing Jongin.

,,S-stop talking nonsense, what is wrong with Baek?" 

,,Oh yes, when I left him this morning I asked his teacher if she notice a change in Baekhyun's behavior and she told me that there is a new kid in their class and he told the other kids a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter