So it begins

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised by the director himself, the cast for the drama was soon announced to the public and not long after, the first episode aired across Korea a week and a half early as a result of the progressive filming everyone has been able to fulfil the past couple of days.

 

As a result of the controversial topic, this drama depicts in South Korea. Everyone behind its making had expected some form of negative feedback.

 

But surprisingly, the majority of comments were quite positive, quite exciting and it no doubt put a smile on everybody's faces.

 

"Omg that CEO is so hot and her manager is such a cutie"

 

"KIM SOJUNG MAH QUEEN LEZ GOOOO"

 

"Hey the girl playing the manager is Jung Eunbi from hour's rush right, she's so cute!!!"

 

"Yo guys, not gonna lie, lowkey... Sojung and Eunbi look really good together, even outside of this drama. Those dispatch photos make it look as if they're secretly dating!"

 

"SOJUNG X EUNBI! SOJUNG X EUNBI! SOJUNG X EUNBI"

 

"Only one episode and I ship them so hard already omg..."

 

"I've always been quite ickish about same  relationships, but this looks sooo good"

 

"Sojung x Eunbi all the way yo! THEY ARE GOING TO KISS RIGHT?"

 

Sojung couldn't help but read those comments with a wide grin on her face. 

 

Having finally completed their filming in New York, she's now on an aeroplane heading to Chicago because apparently the female CEO has business absolutely everywhere. But who is Sojung to complain about a free trip around USA.

 

"Why're you smiling like that?" Yerin leans in to have a glance on what exactly was on Sojung's phone that made her all giddied up like that. 

 

"Oi!" The A-lister holds her phone away from her manager's view. "Ever heard of a thing called privacy"

 

"I'm your manager Kim Sojung, I'm literally in control of your privacy"

 

Rolling her eyes, Sojung turns her phone off and looks out into the window. Unknowingly, after a few minutes, her eyes begin shifting focus from the window beside her to a short girl that was sitting just three seats ahead.

 

"You know, if you really want I can swap seats with her"

 

"Huh?" Sojung instantly snaps out of her trance and turns to look at her Manager. "What are you on about?"

 

"I'm talking about you and Toast girl there"

 

"She has a name"

 

"Touchy. Didn't know the infamous Kim Sojung would be offended by such things"

 

"I'm not!"

 

Chuckling a little at how funny it was to irritate the a-lister, Yerin leans her head back against the passenger seat and lets out a small sigh of relaxation. "You know you like her, I can see it all over your face"

 

"It's not like that"

 

"Oh really, so you were just staring at the last shipping comment for 3 minutes because you can't read"

 

"I was just happy for a colleague. She's finally getting recognition and the drama is receiving great reviews. Am I not allowed to be happy for that?"

 

"You are, but" Yerin turns her head towards the older girl and smirks "There's a difference between looking at someone because you feel genuinely proud of them and then there's just plain gawking at them"

 

That comment allowed Yerin to receive a sharp slap on the shoulder, making her scream out in pain and then apologise for her loudness to the rest of the passengers.

 

"I don't do relationships Yerin. You know that."

 

...

 

"It's been years Sojung, isn't now a good time to let go and start over"

 

Getting no verbal response from the a-lister but instead only receiving a cold shoulder as Sojung goes back to staring blankly at the window, Yerin let's out a big sigh before putting on her headphones.

 

 

___

 

 

 

Finally arriving at the airport, Eunbi stretches out her short limbs before slowly walking towards the black ute waiting to take her to her new hotel room.

 

No signs o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter