Wonha

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Guys!" 

 

"Hello!!" Eunha greeted cheerfully to Sowon's phone camera in front of her. 

 

To make up for the delays in airing, the directing team has asked the actresses to post something or do literally anything else that'll give the crowd some much needed patience to wait for the next episode of their drama as exceptions are still being made and will probably take a bit longer than expected. 

 

And Sojung being the social butterfly she is, decided what better way is there to thank their fans for their patience, than doing a Vlive with Eunbi once the latter comes over to rehearse their respective transcripts. 

 

After all, it has been a while.

 

Which brings us here to why they were both sitting on Sojung's couch with the A-lister holding the phone up for the both of them. 

 

"Thank you guys so much for your patience" Sojung smiles apologetically to the camera. "There have been sudden changes in production and a few issues that have risen, but things will be sorted out soon we promise!"

 

"Oh no... what happened?"

 

"SOJUNG LONG TIME NO SEE"

 

"EUNBI EUNBI EUNBI HELLO"

 

Eunbi couldn't help but smile reading the comments.

 

"I heard rumours that Eunwoo got arrested :0"

 

"Did something bad happen?"

 

"Nothing that can't be solved" Sojung continued to smile into the camera, "Just know we'll get back to work soon guys!"

 

"Please wait for us!" Eunbi adds. Her hands rolled up into a fist in front of her. "Hwaiting!"

 

"What are you guys doing together today?"

 

"Eunbiiii you look so cute"

 

"Awwww you two look so close!!"

 

"Sojung Unnie is so pretty"

 

The comments continue to flood the screen, making it quite difficult not to miss one single comment. 

 

"We are going to practice our transcripts soon," Eunbi says cheerfully, holding up a thick stack of paper towards the camera and grinning. "As you can see there's a lot of things we'll need to study"

 

"She is cute isn't she"

 

Eunbi quickly whips her head towards Sojung, who's ignored every single other comment but that particular one, earning herself a chuckle from the older and a pat on the head. "Seeeee just adorable" Sojung almost coos"

 

"OMG YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE"

 

"JUST DATE ALREADY"

 

"Eunbi yahhhh don't take away my Sojung unnie from meee TT_TT"

 

"KISS KISS KISS"

 

"Kiss!?" Eunbi's eyes widen reading the comment and quickly covers realising she's accidentally read the comment out loud.

 

"Would that be ok?" Sojung suddenly turns towards Eunbi, her eyes gleaming expectantly.

 

!!!!! what the hell!?

 

Eunbi just quietly stared at the taller, but her eyes were screaming many things all at once; "We're on camera idiot"

 

And surprisingly Sojung was able to figure exactly what Eunbi meant and was even able to reply in the same manner; "annnnnnnnd?" She starts giggling.

 

Sojung was teasing her again.

 

"Oh my lord, stop!" The younger pushed the older on the side, in which Sojung dramatically fell onto the couch, taking the camera with her. "We've kissed in the drama already and those episodes have been aired, so there's really no need" Eunbi tried to play it off.

 

"Ouchhhh did you guys see that? Eunbi can be scary" Sojung's whines. 

 

"am not!"

 

"are too!"

 

Scoffing slightly, she takes the phone out of Sojung's hand as the older began to sit herself back up again. "Guys look at me" She begins throwing cute gestures and faces at the camera. "How can I be scary?"

 

"Don't be fooled!" Sojung puts her arm around Eunbi's shoulder and pushes herself into the frame. "She may look cute and short but she's actually terrifying, trust me, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter