Containing the Monster

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi throughout her entire life had always viewed herself as quite the humble individual.

 

Despite working in quite a competitive industry, she's always respected each and one of her colleagues and never ever once judged a person based solely on their status. 

 

The way she sees it is that one should never judge a person based on shallow first impressions when one doesn't even truly know the person or their story.

 

It's a self-taught rule she's chosen to live by for most of her life and Eunbi has even mentally noted it down on her top priorities list.

 

With that said though, one can definitely say that in this very moment, it's quite hard to imagine, that out of everyone, despite not knowing this guy, Jung Eunbi has it completely out for Cha Eunwoo.

 

And no doubt the girl is watching him like a hawk.

 

And yes while the so-called 'jealousy' is definitely up and running within her chest. The rookie actress knows for a fact that that is definitely not the reason why she is keeping a close eye on him everytime he is around Sojung.

 

No of course not.

 

She is merely only doing so because when they are at work, they are in a professional setting and being in a professional setting means you are meant to act professional and not try to flirt with a woman that, by the way, is COMPLETELY out of his league. 

 

The latter watches from the snack table from afar, munching aggressively on the snacks provided by the directing team as she watches Eunwoo who, once again, tries to use his stupid handsome charms on Sojung.

 

"Tsk" Eunbi chews harshly on her granola bar.

 

What a desperate, unprofessional, sneaky little...

 

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted when she witnesses first hand, Eunwoo, trying to place his hand on the unexpected a-lister's shoulder, but failed miserably when the woman was called by the director and walked away from him instantly, leaving him just standing there with his hand in midair, before slowly placing it down.

 

Quite a sad moment, honestly, but a definite small victory for Eunbi.

 

Huh, Loser.

 

She once again bites down aggressively on her snack.

 

"Whoa there, chew on that bar any harder and you're going to accidentally bite your tongue off" an unfamiliar voice from her side, makes Eunbi turn around in surprise so quickly, she almost got whiplash.

 

Turns out that voice belonged to none other than Sojung's manager, Yerin who just so happened to seek a few free snacks for herself.

 

"Ah, sorry was my chewing too loud?"

 

"No, just really aggressive" the doll-like person chuckles as she watches the younger girl facepalm herself in embarrassment. "The name's Yerin by the way, I'm Sojung's awesome, perfect and loveable manager"

 

Smiling slightly at the other's antics, Eunbi slowly slides her hand down from her face "So I've heard, she talks a lot about you"

 

"Good things I'm hoping"

 

"Of course of course" Eunbi chuckled, "I should really go back to the set, filming is about to start I think"

 

"Yes, no problem, break a leg out there" Yerin watches as the latter walks away and doesn't miss the way how the shorter girl stole small glances at Sojung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter