The Unknowns

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're driving them to their set, why the hell did you make me come" SinB complained, only half awake after Yerin dragged her out of bed and told her that they were going on an 'Exciting road trip.' Only for her to find out that her lovely girlfriend here just blatantly decided it was going to be 'Bring your girlfriend to work day.'

 

"Cause look. at. them."  Yerin makes a disgusted look at the driving mirror, before pointing at the couple with her thumb. 

 

Usually, a more witty and savage complaint would be made to that, however, right now, all her brain can think about is how not to let her eyelids fall shut. 

 

So, eyes following the direction of the point, SinB makes a quick glance at the back and instantly regretted her decision and whipped her head right back to the front. 

 

"Gross.." She shakes her head trying to get the image of Sojung and Eunha shamelessly making out, out of her brain.

 

"Exactly, they've been doing this for a week already. A WEEK! THEY CAN'T BE LEFT ALONE TOGETHER FOR A MINUTE. Heck I'm surprised they can do their jobs properly at his point"

 

"Ok, but why the hell did you drag me into this?" SinB asks irritably, trying hard to ignore certain noises coming from the back. 

 

"Cause if I gotta suffer, you have to suffer with me"

 

"The fu-"

 

"We can hear you guys, you know?" Sojung yells from the rear, which Eunbi's giggle can soon be heard right after.

 

"Shut up and get back to making out already grandma"

 

"OI SinB I'm older than you, don't tell me to shut up!......... but I'll gladly accept that suggestion."

 

"And you two aren't even married yet and ARE ALREADY at the honeymoon stage. So deal with it." SinB glances back one more time and sticks out her tongue at the older. 

 

"You'll understand one day when Yerin proposes to you" Eunbi cuts in. "Right Yerin?"

 

"Wait what!?" Red washes over the manager's cheeks "N-no?" She stutters unsurely, trying to be real careful with her wording.

 

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?" SinB turns her head and glares at her girlfriend "You don't want to marry me, Yerin?" 

 

"Wait! NONONO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT" Sweat begins to trickle down Yerin's forehead as she did everything in her power to try to come up with a middle ground responce. 

 

"Oh ok, so you going to propose orrrrrr"

 

"WHAT!?" 

 

The couple then went into a heated squabble, leaving the couple at the back with nothing else to do but to watch in amusement.

 

"Look at what you started Eunbi" Sojung chuckles out as she continued to watch basically an old married couple in front of her.

 

"Whattttttttt meeeeeeeee?" Eunbi gasps before clinging onto Sojung's left arm and planting a quick kiss on her lips. "You know what they say, some people just need a small push"

 

Smirking at that response, the taller pulls Eunbi closer to her before reciprocating the kiss.

 

"I guess you're right." 

 

 

 

___

 

 

The following couple of days after Sojung's proposal has been no less than amazing for the couple.

 

To the taller's surprise, Eunbi had kept a ring of her own, also waiting for the right time to propose to the A-lister, but was always too insecure to do so. 

 

"We really do think alike Sojung" Eunbi had said once the two arrived into Eunbi's apartment, and the shorter sat her lover down on her bed before heading to her drawer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter