Practice

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So I'm just a bit curious about something" Eunbi suddenly asks whilst wrapping her blanket over herself.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I heard from the director that you took your flight earlier than mine, why did you end up arriving at the hotel after me?"

 

The silence that followed the question made Eunbi anxiously turn her head towards Sojung.

 

"Oh... uh..." The A lister covers her face slightly with her own blankets "oh god, this is a bit embarrassing... My manager and I..  we actually got lost on our way here..."

 

"Oh?" Eunbi wasn't exactly expecting that answer, she thought maybe the a-lister got caught up with fans or paparazzi or perhaps she went to adventure a bit prior. "How so? Did Sung Jin send you guys the wrong location by accident"

 

"No it's not that... It's more like" Sojung covers her face deeper into her blanket. "...We can't speak English very well or read it well either.."

 

"Ah I see" The shorter girl did her best not to burst out laughing at how cute Sojung was acting right now. Sure she is a bit surprised considering how well known the older girl is internationally, but not knowing the language in itself isn't exactly embarrassing, it's not like Eunbi was a pro at speaking English either. "That's not really embarrassing but"

 

"You don't understand. Like... I'm actually terrible at it"

 

"That's understandable though, You're Korean and you've lived there your entire life, I still don't see why you're so embarrassed"

 

"I just... It's a reputation thing I guess.."

 

Reputation? For something as miniature as this?

 

"Well... I think you're perfect just the way you are unnie" Here you go again Eunbi, talking without thinking

 

"You really think so?" Sojung uncovers the top half of her face and glances over at Eunbi who feels as if her heart is about to shoot out of her chest from how cute the other woman's stare is. 

 

"Of course I do" You're Kim Freaking Sojung for God sakes

 

"Well... the feelings mutual" Eunbi wouldn't be able to notice, but at that moment, Sojung hid her wide smile well from her, underneath her blanket.

 

"Let's go to sleep now Eunbi, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow" the A-lister turns over and switches off the lamp that separated the two beds in the middle. 

 

"Ah yeah I think we should" Exhaustion from her flight here suddenly takes over Eunbi's body, making her feel like she can collapse any second "Goodnight you fluent English speaker"

 

"Goodnight to you too, you cutie"

 

...

 

She called me cute!!!

 

___

 

Eunbi's heart beats erratically as Sojung inches closer and closer towards her. The moment they were finally face to face, she shut her eyes tightly, anticipating the inevitable. 

 

She feels herself being pushed against the office door and the calm breaths that brushed ever so softly against her cheeks as Sojung's face inches closer towards her own. 

 

They are so close at this point and her heart is beating so fast and loudly, she's scared that Sojung could hear.. no.. could feel absolutely everything. 

 

She didn't know what came over her, but the moment Sojung's nose touched hers and her perfect round lips were about to brush against her own, Eunbi's brain went into panic mode and she pushed the older girl off herself impulsively, without thinking. 

 

"CUT" the Director yells, tapping his pen against his clipboard in a hurried paced "We've filmed all day guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter