But

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything felt like a blur.

 

She couldn't really tell you the details if you asked.

 

Just one big white blob of commotion....

 

People and the noise they were making.

 

Red and blue lights...

 

Seeing him come out of his car and completely capable of walking...

 

Fine... He was completely Fine!

 

He was fine and Sojung was lying on the ground.

 

Eunbi still didn't remember much after that though.

 

It was still just a blur, but she did remember running towards him without thinking... and looking at the bruise that was slowly forming on her knuckles now... She only wished she gave the man more than a broken nose before she was forcefully pulled away. 

 

It wouldn't even have been enough if he got rammed over by a car himself. Nothing that happens to him will ever make up for what he did.

 

Jin...

 

A name she didn't think was possible to despise more.

 

She knows now, every time that name pops up or every time she sees his unforgettable face that has seared itself into her brain, she'll do everything in her power to make his life miserable...

 

'Rot in hell' is the only thing she'll ever think to him.

 

Staring at the white ceiling, ignoring the discomfort of her back as a result of her posture on the chair, she waits anxiously in the waiting room. 

 

Her cheeks had dried tear stains and she honestly felt too exhausted to cry any more than she already had.

 

So she just sat there, falling into a spiral of this empty hollow feeling that seems to be growing endlessly in her chest. 

 

She hadn't stopped praying for Sojung to be ok since she was in the ambulance with her, holding her hand. 

 

"Please God.." She whispers quietly despite the soulless waiting room. "I know I haven't reached out to you out for a while... despite being blessed by you every single day...I- I haven't been the best version of myself lately... but please... please let Sojung be okay... I'll give anything to you... just... please.... please..." She closes her eyes allowing fresh droplets of tears to roll down her cheeks again.

 

Her heart was speeding up and slowing down at the same time...

 

As if it wanted to tear itself apart.

 

Helpless... she felt so helpless.

 

It should've been her taken to that emergency room... not Sojung...

 

She should've gone with Sojung to the parlor...

 

She should've been more careful...

 

She should've known things like this would happen...

 

She should've... She should've she should've she should've...

 

She just should've...

 

And she doesn't think she could ever forgive herself for being so careless...

 

Feeling a hand on her shoulder, Eunbi slowly looks up, only to meet the sad eyes of Sojung's younger sister...

 

 she wasn't crying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter