Jin

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Seok-jin

 

Age 27

 

Prefers people to refer to him as just Jin.

 

He was Sojung's upperclassmen back in highschool. 

 

A popular jock then, with undeniable good looks and charm beyond his years, it was no wonder he was no stranger to the unasked attention that just flew his way.

 

Being in the limelight constantly, it wasn't a surprise for him to turn into the player that he was then. It really seemed like he could make any girl just fall face first with a bat of an eye just like that....

 

except for one of course.

 

Kim Sojung.

 

Although a couple of years younger and a freshman at the time. Sojung was the only girl that truly caught Jin's attention.

 

It may have had something to do with the fact that the girl was the only one who wasn't phased by Jin's good looks and never even cared for his charm... a humbling experience for the upperclassman if you may... and no doubt, made him more intrigued than he could admit of the younger woman.

 

Sojung was only 15 at the time, whilst Jin was turning 18 by the end of the year, and was entering his last year of high school.

 

Quite a huge if you may, for two individuals so young and naive back then.

 

But alas it wasn't new for girls in the younger years to fall for guys a couple of years above them in high school.

 

What was new though, for Jin at least, was him finding himself undeniably falling for the freshman. And to his surprise, he did anything within his power to court her. 

 

He would never admit this to anyone but Sojung at the time, but he truly did not know what he was doing.

 

It was the first time when instead of a girl coming onto him, he had to go out of his way to win the girl.

 

And even at the age of 15, Sojung was undoubtedly beautiful at the time, so you bet there were a number of competitions in his way. 

 

It took months, but eventually, Sojung fell for Jin too, not because he was charming or incredibly good looking, but because he showed a side to her that no one had ever seen.

 

His vulnerable and desperate side... and... his kind side that had all been buried deep within.

 

After becoming official, the two soon became the hottest couple in school.

 

But the labels and the attention were the least of their concerns then.

 

Even though they were both young and foolish, one thing was certain;

 

They were head over heels in love with each other. 

 

And that fire of love never seemed to simmer down, even after Jin graduated and Sojung continued her studies.

 

To many, they were basically the perfect couple. 

 

Jin would always pick Sojung up after school and surprise her with small gifts, such as ice cream during summer or hot sweet potatoes during the winter. 

 

They were small moments and little things, but Sojung had treasured them all, wondering how in the world she had been so lucky to be able to be with someone so sweet... so considerate... so kind...

 

And for Jin, he felt the same way. The younger girl may have been 3 years younger but she was mature beyond her years, giving Jin neverending emotional support on his darkest days, always finding ways to cheer him up and was always there for him whenever he needed her.

 

In a way, Sojung had changed Jin for the better... and Jin, although having never said this out loud, was so thankful to Sojung for that.

 

He loved that about her, he loved that she was always by his side.

 

In times, it almost felt like he couldn't live without her. 

 

Things then just felt so perfect...

 

so so perfect...

 

that was until Sojung was scouted by a modelling agency only a year after their relationship had begun.

 

At first, Jin was supportive, after all, who wouldn't want to show off their amazing talented girlfriends to the world and let everyone know just how much of a lucky guy you are.

 

But after one year, things started to go downhill for the couple,

 

Sojung's popularity grew quite rapidly and soon enough her schedule became tight, leaving less and less time for the two to even be able to see each other. 

 

As Sojung's presence in Jin's life became less and less, his insecurities grew more and more. 

 

The proudness he once felt for his girlfriend upon seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter