Valentine's Special.

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pink and purple... that's a good color combination right?

 

Eunbi quietly thought to herself as she gently placed her present for Sojung into the purple box, before tying it up with a silky pink ribbon. 

 

"I hope she likes this" the actress whispered to herself whilst giving her gift a few final touches for completion.

 

Valentine's day was mere hours away, and Sojung was still nowhere to be seen,

 

Eunbi supposes she expected as much, considering both their schedules had been at their absolute busiest lately. 

 

You see, ever since about 3 months ago, Eunbi had been casted as the main heroine for a new action film coming up, 

 

As a result, the latter had been training non-stop at her local gym, in the hopes to get some form of more of a defined complexion on her stomach before the official filming begins...

 

and of course, to get fit for the stunts that awaited her....

 

but if she was being honest, the girl was more excited for the abs than anything.

 

Sojung on the other hand had been casted for another romance movie, which had been taking up the majority of her time thus far.

 

With that said, with new jobs and agendas awaiting the two, their colliding schedules had made it, near impossible to see each other, despite the couple having been married for almost a year now. 

 

Now don't get it all wrong just yet, it's not as if Eunbi never sees Sojung... it's just the fact that the older's schedule tends to be more hectic than Eunbi's... and although eventually, the two would always come home to each other at the end of the day... lately, it had become rather difficult to catch each other awake, considering their activities (mostly Sojung's) would sometimes end quite deep into the night.

 

In the beginning, Eunbi tried her damn hardest to not let their situation get to her, and god did she try...

 

Telling herself it was nice to go home just to find Sojung snoring lightly on their queen-sized bed. Heck she even find it kind of cute, how the older would react to her small cheek poking session whilst the said woman was still unconscious, making Sojung stir her sleep before going back to lightly snoring again.

 

The actress suspected Sojung would do the same to her during the many times the older had stepped home when Eunbi was long gone into sleep land... or at least she had hoped as much anyway. 

 

But over time, the lack of Sojung in her life had started to turn into quite the toll on the shorter actress.

 

More recently, the latter had found herself feeling quite easily irritated more often. More jittery if you would... whilst majority, if not all, her free time, slowly turned into the routine of just constantly thinking about Sojung and when she would come home. 

 

Eunbi's sure Sojung was just killing it with her new gig, just as she does with her many other gigs... however, being stripped away from the person you held dearest to your heart has just proven too much for Eunbi...

 

Especially, since now that the A-lister had a new film, she was going to be involved in plenty of romantic scenes with another male actor... and if Eunbi was to be honest, this very factor had really given the latter's unconditional support a major challenge. 

 

God, did Eunbi miss her wife... 

 

Even now, with valentine's approaching in literally 1 hour, the shorter, couldn't help but have this hollow feeling in her stomach...

 

Supposedly tomorrow was going to be another workday for Sojung and whilst Eunbi knew this type of workload is just how it is within the acting industry, she can't help but dread the fact, her spouse is going to be acting with somebody else on a day that was meant to celebrate the love of two souls coming together.

 

She thought about waiting for the A-lister all night, even if it's just for a little bit... she wanted to be there to celebrate with her, to tell her she loves her... to share her spirit with her...

 

All of it...

 

God she wished Sojung was here...

 

But as the clock strikes 12... and the 12 turned into 1... and then eventually 2... her hopes to spend anytime with the older slowly chipped away...

 

sure perhaps she would have the chance to spend the evening with the A-lister tomorrow and maybe even have a nice romantic dinner...
 

But it just wasn't the same...

 

Eunbi wanted to spend the whole valentines with Sojung, 

 

No...

 

She wanted to spend every second with Sojung... she wanted to show the woman her love all the time... not just from time to time...

 

Was she being selfish?

 

Afterall, Eunbi was busy too with her own job and with her fame still growing, she's sure it'll only get busier from now on... 

 

But even so, at least just for tonight, she wished her wife would come home to see her... to embrace her...

 

To kiss her...

 

To tell her she loves her...

 

Because it's really all she ever wanted...

 

And don't get the shorter wrong, Sojung does that every chance she gets... making sure all her free time was put onto Eunbi, because, as the older had said time after time, Eunbi was her absolute number one priority, and whole-heartedly, Eunbi knows what Sojung said is a fact...

 

but still.... it would just be nicer if she could just see Sojung more.

 

Urgh I need to stop acting so clingy!!

 

Shaking her head intensely, Eunbi lied down on the couch and held her present closely to her chest.

 

Sojung...

 

She slowly closed her eyes

 

I miss you....

 

With a tear rolling down her temple, tiredness consumed the girl... and with that, she slowly drifted off to sleep...

 

***

 

"Sojung?" The shorter girl awakens upon feeling a constant motion...

 

"Ahh you're awake"

 

Feeling the said woman's arms around her, Eunbi's eyes are fully opened now, ready to observe just what in the world was going on.

 

Sojung was currently carrying her bridal style, whilst walking towards their shared room. Looking down at her hands, she notices she was still clutching on to Sojung's present.

 

"You fell asleep on the couch Eunbi, I just thought the bed would be more comfortable" The older reasoned before finally stopping in front of their shared bed and gently placing the sleepy woman on top of it. "Here" The A-lister took the box from Eunbi and placed the box on the counter beside the bed before tucking the shorter underneath the blanket and leaving a small peck on the girl's forehead. "Now you can sleep more comfortably" She continued with a soft smile on her face before taking off her outside coat and stepping away from the bed.

 

"Wait!" Eunbi yanked the blanket off herself "Where are you going?"

 

"I was just going to take a shower and then be right back... it's quite late now... so don't wait up for me, just sleep alright?"

 

...

 

"No" The shorter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter