A Lister

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sojung

 

Age 24,

 

Currently known as one of South Korea's most beloved treasures.

 

Debuting first as a runway model at the young age of 16 and doing it for almost two years, she gathered quite a fanbase in that short amount of time,

before shocking the public through announcing she'll be putting her career on hold for academic purposes. 

 

Graduating from a prestigious college with a degree in Criminal Justice, the overachiever came back into the public eye at the fine age of 21 taking a great interest in pursuing acting. 

 

With her background in check already, it didn't take long before Sojung made it big once again. Within a year in this industry, her schedule became fully packed with offers after offers for her to play lead roles, whether they be in dramas or upcoming movies.

 

Whatever the genre, if it was Kim Sojung, no doubt, she could definitely pull it off.

 

That's how the media had announced it and that's what everyone knows for a fact.

 

Kim Sojung; South Korea's miss national treasure.

 

Everything Eunha has ever strived to be even half of.

 

Ever since watching Sojung act as a main love interest in one of Eunbi's all-time favourite Kdramas, she realised then her eyes could never leave the actress.

 

There was just something about her. Whether it be the woman's ethereal beauty or her amazing acting, Eunbi can't quite put a finger on it. 

 

One thing's for sure though, she was completely drawn in and had admired the A-lister ever since.

 

So at this very moment, she should really be feeling ecstatic, being in the presence of Kim Sojung and all, rather than being in the state of pure utter shock and horror.

 

"Ah Sojung, you finally made it" The director walked passed the cheering crowd to greet the woman. 

 

"It's good to finally see you again Sung Jin" Sojung replied smiling "Sorry I'm late, there was a little bit of a wardrobe malfunction on my way here"

 

"That's no problem at all, the important thing is you're here. Besides it's not like we're filming, it's just introduction, distribution and discussion of the drama today." The director leads Sojung over to the excited crowd "Why don't I introduce you to everyone, well first things first" 

 

Eunbi's body felt like a stone as she watched the director walk over towards her direction, bringing Sojung over.

 

The second she locked eyes with the A-lister, she swore her heart stopped beating.

 

"Eunbi, this is Sojung, she'll be our female lead alongside with you. Sojung this is Eunbi, who will be playing your main love interest, isn't she just so cute?" The director starts kidding around in an attempt to make the atmosphere more fun and easy-going. 

 

The latter watches as the taller's woman's face shifts from confusion to realisation and then... expressionless. 

 

"Adorable" was all that came out of the A-lister's mouth. 

 

Eunbi watches as Sojung brings up her hand most likely to give the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter