I'll protect you..

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi, despite feeling the rage that had built up earlier, was all ears when Sojung explained the situation to her... and Yuju as well.

 

Yerin had come along as well who, Eunbi presumed, was the one who pushed Sojung to come here in the first place. That alone didn't sit right with the shorter already, but listening to Sojung's explanation right now... Eunbi really just couldn't comprehend what in the bloody world was going on.

 

Heck, she didn't even know what to say, the story sounded simple enough, but for this to happen in real life, just what was she in...? Some wrote up fantasy world? 

 

Along with that, the story also sounded quite vague to her... too coincidental if anything... to the point that she could almost sense Sojung wasn't telling her the whole truth.

 

"So you're telling me," Yuju had beat her to the questions, "That your ex-boyfriend who you haven't seen for basically 7 years is back and you guys just happened to meet coincidentally at a bar and... 'just talked?' Whilst a paparazzi caught everything?" 

 

"Essentially, that's what happened" Sojung sighs, before turning to Eunbi and holding onto her hand "It's all just a big misunderstanding, those photos from the past were when we were together, yes, but they are what they are; old photos. That's it, nothing more nothing less. I haven't seen him ever since we broke up and trust me, the last person I wanted to see was him. There's nothing going on alright? I'll make a statement tomorrow morning about it and clear everything up, so don't worry ok? We really only talked at the bar, nothing is going on." 

 

"Sojung.. I... I was never worried about that- I trust you, I trust you so much, but- I don't know... sometimes I can't help but think- no- I know you cover things so I wouldn't worry... but truthfully Sojung, it makes me worry even more. Not picking up your phone when I called, and not even calling back for over an hour, It made me worry sick about you... I didn't know if you were ok or not with the media blowing everything out of proportion, and it made me angry... and when I'm angry I think of irrational things, and I admit that... but everything about this stems from trust, and I need you to be completely honest with me."

 

"I know Eunbi... I'm sorry I made you worry so much... but this is me telling you the truth"

 

"...are you sure there's nothing else you wanted to tell me?"

 

"No-"

 

"She forgot the part where her ex-boyfriend is actually ed up in the head"

 

"Yerin!" Sojung yelled in full authority and glares at her manager sitting across from her. "What are you-"

 

"She should know Sojung, and you know it."

 

"ed up?" Eunbi turns her head between the two women before finally settling with Sojung "What is she talking about? Did- Did he hurt you!?" Eunbi stood up, her fist clenched so tightly her knuckles turned white with the thought that someone had hurt her fiance, it honestly made her prepare to kill. 

 

"No he- yes- I- Urgh" Sojung takes a deep breath to stop her stuttering, before pulling Eunbi down and tried to calm the latter down. "I'll explain everything, from the beginning."

 

___

 

Sojung explained everything to the younger, from how it all started with Jin and how it all ended with Jin. 

 

The A-lister felt a lump in that she had to swallow down whilst she had to relive those dark memories.

 

Seeing Eunbi slowly get emotional as Sojung's explanation became harder and harder to recount, Yuju and Yerin eventually decided to leave the couple alone before it felt like an intrusion on their part.

 

After everything was finished though, let's just say, Eunbi wasn't any less angry than she was before.

 

If anything, it just added fuel to the fire. 

 

But nevertheless, despite the shorter's anger, she didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter