SunShine

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loss of warmth made Eunbi open an eye.

 

Darkness around the room along with exhaustion still present over her suggests that it's still early in the night.

 

The latter rolls onto her right side, only to find her arm draped over an empty side of the bed. 

 

Sojung? Where did you go?

 

Feeling a slight warmth still present on the sheets under her fingertips, she assumed the older had needed to use the bathroom.

 

With that thought in mind, she felt her eyelids slowly fall heavier and heavier, until they were closed completely.

 

Although still sleepy and nowhere near wanting to get up, she couldn't fall any deeper into sleep without the older woman's presence beside her.

 

So after what, she assumed, 5 minutes had passed, Eunbi slowly sits up, rubbing her eyes before quickly checking the time on her phone.

 

2:47 a.m. what could she possibly be doing awake at this time?

 

Draping the blanket over her shoulders to protect herself from the chilly night, she jumps off the bed with the decision to find out the answer to that question.

 

 

___

 

 

It didn't take long for Eunbi to find Sojung at all.

 

Within Sojung's condo, in the living room, there was a window wall with a hard table-like window seat attached along the width, just big enough to serve as a chair or even a bed.

 

And on it,

 

Sojung was sitting on the surface, legs crossed and entire body adjacent to the window, while her head was facing out of the window and she was leaning back with one arm as support.

 

Not wearing her usual pyjamas, the older woman wore a white button up that might've been one size too big and black shorts that were barely visible as it was mostly covered by the shirt.

 

From here...

 

To Eunbi, the woman looked absolutely breathtaking. 

 

"Can't sleep?"

 

She finally announced her presence to the A-lister with that question, whilst slowly making her ways towards her.

 

Turning her head and seeing Eunbi, Sojung just smiled and shook her head as she watched the shorter approach closer and closer. "What about you?" she asked when Eunbi was right in front of her. 

 

"Couldn't because you weren't there" 

 

It was a blatantly honest response that took maybe just a little longer for the shorter to formulate.

 

One, because it felt embarrassing to admit...

 

but mostly,

 

two, because when Sojung turned around under the moonlight... Eunbi was absolutely at awe, the dim light subtly defined every single feature on Sojung, from her sharp nose to her defined jawline to her collarbones... 

 

everything..

 

just..

 

beautiful...

 

Letting out a small chuckle from Eunbi's answer, the older extends her left hand "join me?" she pulls Eunbi down with her once the shorter accepts. 

 

Sitting down in between Sojung's legs, Eunbi offers her blanket to Sojung reasoning she didn't want the older to catch a cold.

 

With another smile, Sojung wrapped the big blanket around herself and Eunbi, hugging her arms around the shorter whilst in turn allowing Eunbi to lean back against herself. 

 

With that, the smaller of the two let out a content sigh, feeling warm again against Sojung's touch.

 

Staring out the window, she realises why the A-lister loved this spot so much.

 

"The stars are beautiful tonight.." She said the first thought that came to her mind watching the way how each star would sparkle a little differently from the ones next to it.

 

"You're prettier" 

 

Oh.. she can't deny it...

 

She loved that response. 

 

Turning her body slightly, she shoved Sojung's shoulder playfully.

 

"Whipped."

 

"Oh, "You did not just say that" Sojung began tickling Eunbi all over which in turn, made the younger squirm on the sport.

 

"No! stop stop STOP!" she did her best to escape Sojung's grasp but the older was just too strong and quick, so in between her laughter she quickly yells out "I'm sorry I'm sorry please forgive me!"

 

Laughing along with Eunbi, Sojung finally decides to cut the shorter some slack before wrapping her arms tightly around her again. "But..." she said after Eunbi had cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter