Then so be It

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're actually dating..."

 

The entire table went completely silent after Eunbi's announcement. 

 

Sojung sank right back down into her seat. On one hand, she wanted to cover her face out of sheer panic and on the other, she felt a strong urge to glance over at Eunbi's parents. 

Needing some form of assurance, she did just that... and let's just say...

 

She definitely didn't receive what she was after.

 

"We know honey" Mrs Jung lets out a laugh laced of uncertainty... it was one of those forced laughs made purely for the purpose of easing unwanted tension. Tension that definitely did not go away. "In the drama. You're dad and I watch you guys all the time"

 

"No mum-"

 

"Eunbi!" Sojung cuts in once again "You really don't need to-"

 

"No! I do! You shouldn't have to sit through all this!" Eunbi raises her voice before looking over to her parents."Mum... dad... This isn't about the drama, Sojung and I... we're seeing each other... th- that's why I bought her home, I wanted to introduce you guys to the love of my life."

 

Witnessing her mother's expression... There wasn't much to say... 

 

There wasn't much shock written there but definitely a lot of uncertainty... but looking over towards her father... it was difficult to say. 

 

His expression was absolutely unreadable to Eunbi... most likely because the latter had never seen such an expression on his face.

 

One thing's for sure though, he didn't look happy.

 

"You're kidding right? Eunbi" Mr Jung glances at Sojung first before finally settling his eyes back on Eunbi. "Tell me you're kidding."

 

Shaking her head profusely, the latter responds "I'm not. Sojung is my girlfriend"

 

Silence followed once again after that reply and it lasted for ages...

 

To the point where Sojung felt that she needed to say something... anything to ease this tension up in the air.

 

But before she could even open , Mr Jung beat her to it.

 

"My daughter will not date another woman!" The man uncontrollable yells out. "I will not allow something so obscene to happen in this household!"

 

"Dad-"

 

"You!" Mr Jung stands up from his chair and slams his hands onto the the table "You manipulated my daughter through that stupid drama didn't you!"

 

"No Sir I-" Sojung attempted to speak up, only to be shut down again. 

 

"I should've known letting Eunbi into this drama was a bad idea. You- you little wrench, I won't allow you to break this family apart" He continued to spit his poison as he began walking towards the taller woman, eyes full of spite. "Get out of my house"

 

"Dad!" Eunbi ran between the two, "Don't talk to her like that!"

 

"This is my house Eunbi! Mr Jung raises his voice once again and then pushes past the smaller girl to approach Sojung, who had also stood up now. 

 

"I said" The man stares deep into Sojung's eyes with his own. "Get. Out."

 

The A-lister swore she's never seen such hatred in somebody's eyes before... at least not for a long time.

 

"If she leaves" Eunbi walks beside Sojung "Then I leave to"

 

"No. Your mother and I need to have a good talk with you. But not before SHE leaves" Mr Jung pointed his index finger at Sojung threatening, effectively making Eunbi's head boil more and more by the second.

 

"No-"

 

"It's fine Eunbi..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter