Girls

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi is not feeling it.

 

Waking up in bloody 4:30 am in the morning for a flight that is.

 

‘Freakin kill me’ Eunbi had secretly thought as she walked through the terminal.

 

Considering this entire situation with this business trip she had to unexpectantly take, Eunbi honestly thought that she’ll be, at the very least, going with the entire crew to the United States at the exact same time.

 

But apparently, that’s not how it works.

 

Some had taken an earlier flight and some are going to fly later.

 

Eunbi out of everyone thought that she’ll at least be travelling with Sojung.

 

Two lead actresses flying together to film for a drama. It would make sense wouldn't it?

 

but it turns out the latter had already taken an earlier flight.

 

“It’s because our actors still haven’t been announced yet and this will allow things to be less suspicious” the director had said.

 

“I guess that makes sense” Eunbi had replied.

 

But travelling with absolutely NOBODY with hardly any prior notice, was seriously not ideal for the shorter, especially since where she'll be going would be completely foreign to her. 

 

Besides

 

It’s not like Eunbi was that well known to begin with anyway for a crowd to find this entire ordeal suspicious. 

 

However, one thing that did give her an ease of mind, was the fact that she had been assured there will be someone to pick her up and take her directly to her hotel right after she lands in New York.

 

Which comes to another thing that was certainly not ideal for Eunbi.

 

Sharing a room at the hotel.

 

And no it wasn’t the fact that she’ll be sharing a room with someone. It’s the fact that she’ll be sharing the room with Sojung out of EVERYONE.

 

She was already a nervous wreck around the taller at work, she just never showed it. 

 

Keeping it professional is what she likes to call it.

 

But she isn’t exactly sure if she’ll be able to keep that exterior up for much longer if they’re literally going to be together all the time.

 

Just the thought of it would make her heart flutter for reasons unknown to her.

 

Why was she even nervous to begin with, she’ll never know. She kept reasoning it’s because of the older‘s rank within the industry. Their differences in experience and positions would've made Sojung somewhat intimidating.

 

But that doesn’t make sense at all considering the other woman isn’t intimidating at all. 

 

She’s so friendly, sincere and caring, almost like a mum sometimes... and she is SO FREAKIN PRETTY.

 

So now with no actual explanation, she can do nothing but just accept the way she feels and try her best to move on.

 

___

 

Finally arriving at the hotel and checking in, Eunbi stood in front of the door of her shared room, contemplating on how she should greet the older girl once she opens the door. She takes in a deep breath in preparation.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

Opening the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter