History repeats, but not with you..

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wasn't excited to go to work today.

 

She hadn't been for a week now.

 

It's just not the same anymore.

 

Eunbi remembers still, how much she would look forward to work every day, partly because of work and PARTLY because of a certain someone she's been working with for the past couple of months.

 

So isn't it ironic how it's that exact person now that makes her want to avoid work at all cost.

 

Just six more months Eunbi and then this season will be over and done with.

 

Walking into the set, it's just Eunbi's luck that the first person she accidentally bumps into had to be her... it just had to be...

 

"Sorry" was what she wanted to say, but not even being able to hold eye contact with Sojung for even a second the two just walked past each other as if they were strangers.

 

No...

 

Worse.

 

Strangers would at least have the decency to apologise, but neither of them dared to say a word to each other.

 

How am I meant to survive for another 6 months when she's everywhere!

 

The girl internally screams to herself, holding onto her chest because the pain in her heart feels as fresh as the day it began. 

 

Eunbi laughs bitterly at herself knowing that Sojung would never know how much of an impact the woman has on Eunbi, she'll never know how much it hurts to purposely avoid the older's gaze, to ignore the older's presence when they're in a group meeting even though Sojung's presence is the only thing that fills up all her senses.

 

All of it.

 

God Eunbi hates it so much. 

 

She hates how everything feels like it's falling apart.

 

She hates that Sojung would carry on with her day as if nothing has ever happened between them.

 

She hates how, despite denying otherwise, she misses Sojung. She misses touching her, holding her, kissing her.

 

And she especially ESPECIALLY hates that some part of her... even the tiniest part of her, deeply regrets ever asking the older about their relational status. 

 

Because as much as she knows how sad this may sound.

 

As much as she knows that she deserves so much better than all this...

 

She just can't help but think that if she had never brought that question up... then maybe... just maybe... everything would still be the same.

 

Eunbi would still be able to hold her... even if she knows, deep down, that Sojung isn't hers... She would still be able to kiss her even though she couldn't claim her...

 

But now, not only is Sojung not hers, but she'll never even be able to grasp onto the woman ever again...

 

Eunbi can't lie, but after hearing Sojung's answer, she felt used by the older girl. 

 

Like a victim that's fallen into the older's grasp, spirally into a dark game of hers.

 

Millions of overloading thoughts would bombard her brain ever since and it made her fall into a deep dark hole of possibilities on why Sojung did what she did.

 

Perhaps she does this all the time and I'm just another person she kisses. Those were one of the first thoughts that popped up and is also what became the truth that Eunbi came to believe.

 

That's right... I never meant anything to her... she's famous... probably have people lining up at her doorsteps... ones that are prettier and can give her more, so why would she ever go for someone like me? I'm just another toy to her.

 

Any outsider would've said Eunbi was wrong.

 

Dead wrong.

 

If anyone had seen Sojung in action.

 

They would be able to tell you about her gentle soul and her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter