Aftermath

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blurry light fills Sojung's vision as she opens an eye, noticing that she's somehow managed to get back into her room safe and sound, despite the wild night she had back in the club not even 12 hours ago... or something. 

 

She instinctively turns herself around immediately, going from lying on her left side to her right. Something she's been doing almost out of habit ever since the directing team booked this room for her with another certain smaller girl.

 

She regretted her action instantly though as the moment she turned, her head felt like it was going to explode resulting in her dropping her head right back onto the pillow with a groan.

 

" how much did I drink?" She mumbles, slowly opening her eyes again, only to be greeted with a sense of emptiness in her chest. 

 

Eunbi... where did she go?

 

Her thoughts were rudely interrupted when the initial throbbing pain in her head resurfaces. Not knowing what to do and with no energy to actually look for medicine to treat it, the a-lister buries her head under her pillow in shame.

 

"A ton from the looks of it"

 

Shocked by the sudden voice, Sojung sits up and turns to the source of the voice so quickly, that both whiplash and hangover pains caught up with her all at once.

 

"AH-" Sojung holds onto the back of her head. Upon witnessing the person sitting on the couch, her eyes widen. "Yerin!?"

 

"At your service"

 

"What are you doing here!? Where's Eunbi?"

 

"Which one?"

 

"The one that isn't your girlfriend. Who do you think?"

 

"Well, since you decided to ignore my great advice and drank so much, you missed all my calls last night and this morning"

 

Sojung instantly grabs her phone that was on the bedside table, and scrolls through her missed calls where she confirms that Yerin did, in fact, call her...

 

"57 times!?" Sojung stares at her manager with a frown. "You keep this up, SinB is going to think you're cheating on her."

 

"It's my job and she's understanding." Yerin said with a small proud smile "But hey can you blame me? You told me you were going to message me your life and death status once you get back from the party and when you didn't, naturally, as your manager, I thought something had happened."

 

"That doesn't tell me where Eunbi is, Yerin"

 

"You know, for someone who allegedly doesn't do relationships, you sure talk about that bunny a lot"

 

Getting nothing from the taller woman but a death threatening glare, Yerin puts both her arms up in surrender "Ok, ok don't kill me please I still want to live!"

 

"Just finish your explanation already Yerin."

 

"Alright alright. So after calling you so many times, I finally got a response on the other end, except it was Eunbi who picked up. She told me that you had a little too much to drink, so, being the great manager I am to you, I rushed right over here with painkillers"

 

Yerin hands over the medicine and a glass of water to Sojung who took it graciously, popping the tablet straight into and gulping down the water like she hasn't drank anything in months. 

 

"And Eunbi?"

 

"She insisted painkillers weren't enough and she left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter