First day and coffee

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WAKE UP EUNHA, YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY"

 

Yanking her blanket off herself and sitting up so fast she almost got whiplash, Eunha stares frantically at her bedside digital clock before letting out a gasp of horror.

 

"Ya! Yuju why didn't you wake me up earlier!?"

 

"I was out getting groceries this morning, I knew you set up an alarm for 8 am this morning and when I came back, it was still beeping! How the hell you managed to sleep for another 45 minutes with that sound, I'll never know."

 

With no time to refute, the latter quickly ran to the bathroom to get ready for her first day at work.

 

Jung Eunbi

 

age 22,  is a theatre study graduate from one of the most prestigious universities in Seoul who grew up her entire life with only one dream set in mind.

 

A goal that ever since she was 5 has made it to number one on her top priority list. 

 

To make it big on screen.

 

And yes she has a list. It's a list that Eunbi likes to call; "Eunbi's priority rankings list"

 

Some may find the existence of this list to be quite distasteful but Eunbi sees it as a necessity for order, because everything to her needs order, from most important to least important. That's essentially how she organised her life. In order and absolutely organised... but apparently not today because already, on this big day, that organisation has been thrown completely off the roof. 

 

Running into the bathroom and locking the door behind her, she stares at her own reflection through the mirror, mouth agape with the site of her unwelcoming bed hair that she knew will take some time to fix.

 

" I only have half an hour" the girl puts down her smartphone, turns on the tap and begins splashing cold water onto her face. She needs to get prepared fast...

 

Afterall...

 

Today is a really big day for her. The day where 5 year old Eunbi's dream will finally come true. 

 

 

___

 

 

How she managed to fix that bed hair, brush her teeth, wash her face, choose an outfit and basically do everything a normal person will take maybe an hour to do in under 25 minutes, no one will ever know. 

 

With no time to sit down and eat breakfast, Eunbi takes a slice of toast that her roommate Yuna had prepared for her before dashing out of their shared apartment with the toast hanging from her mouth.

 

I can still make it in time if I just run and catch that bus! Eunha internally chanted to herself, running as fast as her short legs would take her.

 

You see, today would be her first day working as an actress for an upcoming romance drama that has been rumoured for quite some time now. The announcement of the drama's making has brought quite an uproar as it was announced the series will explore the romantic relationship of two female characters. As a result of South Korea's strict outlook on the matter, the fact that the drama will depict a homoual relationship has brought, surprisingly, a lot of positive feedback and excitement from the crowd. 

 

With that said, despite the drama's announcement, no one exactly knows who was going to be starring in the series.

 

Eunbi he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter