Unknown Two

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi's eyes widen, not shocked that her father wanted her and Sojung to break it off, but shocked at the fact her father will go as far as digging up Sojung's personal phone number and then ask her to meet up in person.

 

Throughout this dilemma of thoughts though, another one arises; how did Sojung actually feel about all of this?

 

"You didn't listen to him... did you?" Eunbi looks up at the older, trying hard to decipher what her expressions could mean, all the meantime not entirely sure why she was holding her breath after she had asked that question.

 

"Of course not" Sojung pulls Eunbi back into the house before closing the door behind her and cupped the younger's cheeks. "I would never" Sojung assured. 

 

"Good... " She lets out a sigh of relief, holding onto the hand on her left cheek. "I'm sorry he made you go through that Sojung I- I honestly can't believe it, I'll call him"

 

"No don't, he didn't want me to tell you to begin with, I doubt you calling him will make things any better"

 

Although uncertain at first, the shorter eventually nodded in understanding before Eunbi felt herself drawn towards Sojung and before she knew it, her arms were around Sojung's waist as the other's were around hers and her head was gently placed on  Sojung's chest, allowing her to hear the older's calm breathing. "I'm sorry for keeping this from you, you're right I need to be more open... this isn't an excuse either, but I guess in a way, I wasn't sure how to bring this up... I feel like we've been so happy together the past couple of days.. and I just didn't want to ruin that." She begins the shorter woman's hair softly, leaving Eunbi feeling her eyelids falling heavier and heavier.

 

So humming in response, Eunbi slightly pushed herself off so she can have a good look at the older and gave her a gentle smile. "It's alright... I forgive you" The smile then slowly morphed into a slight frown. "But I'm afraid Sojung... growing up, my father had always been the kind of person to do whatever it takes to achieve something that he had is mind set on it-"

 

"Ahhh I see that's where you got that trait from" A small smiles curls up onto Sojung's lips. "Makes sense, makes sense, you stubborn little bunny"

 

"Listennnn, I'm trying to be serious here" Eunbi pouts even harder when Sojung begins laughing at her and ruffling her hair, but eventually stopped once she realises the shorter had more to say.

 

"I don't know how he even got ahold of your number... I mean, that's personal information is it not? If he's already gone that far... what else will he do?"

 

"There are more people around us than you think who are untrustworthy, whether they be your makeup artist, producer or whatever... If people are willing to pay, they will be willing to leak personal information. It's nothing new... although I haven't ever had to change my number before, I must say.

 

"But that doesn't make it any better! He still went out of his way to gain your information... just what else could he be planning?"

 

"I don't know Eunbi... but I'll be fine, I've been through worse, trust me."

 

"You promise?"

 

"I promise."

 

"And if he tries anything else, you promise you'll let me know?"

 

"Of course."

 

"Ok.."

 

"Ok?"

 

"Ok."

Looking at the necklace Sojung wore, the shorter pulls the necklace out revealing the ring that had been previously hidden underneath Sojung's dress shirt. "I have a feeling things aren't going to be smooth between now and the day I can finally call you my wife... but" Eunbi looks up at the older who's eyes reflected a tinge of sadness that Eunbi felt of her own "I think if I have you Sojung... I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter