Mine

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You sure come over a lot these days," Eunbi said all smiley as she watched Sojung make herself comfortable on her bed for like the 3rd time this week.

 

"You don't seem to mind" The A-lister chuckles, plopping her back onto the single's bed. "Besides it's not like I have a lot to do with the mini-holiday Sung-Jin gave to us. "

 

"Oi, he's doing this for you you know, and personally, I stand by that decision" Eunbi puffs her cheeks in annoyance, "I don't want that excuse of a man anywhere near you ever again." she continued and walks besides Sojung before staring at the said woman intently. 

 

With a wide grin spread across her face, Sojung pulls Eunbi by the arm so the shorter would land right on top of Sojung as the taller embraces the girl. "I know, I'm happy too with that decision" She said as she the shorter's hair softly, making the younger woman's eyelid feel heavier by each touch as she stuffs her face into the crook of Sojung's neck.

 

--

 

Ever since the incident with Eunwoo, Sung-jin had made a decision of removing the rising star entirely from the drama.

 

Since the drama has already aired though, with Eunwoo making several appearances already. Sojung was concerned at first, considering the extra workload the director will go through to plan out an entirely new scene that'll give a valid explanation to why they got rid of the character.

 

Working with the director long enough, the A-lister has grown to greatly respect him and the two have grown to be quite close friends for that matter. 

 

But Sung-Jin had assured her that everything will be in order and it's his top priority to look after all his staff members. 

 

"Just because Eunwoo is popular in the community doesn't mean I want an offender working here" The usually bubbly director had said to Sojung with a serious tone "You should've told me since the beginning Sojung, what he attempted on you was disgusting"

 

"I didn't want to burden you more..."

 

"It's no Burden, safety is my number one priority, that includes yours Sojung"

 

"Thank you... Sung-Jin"

 

"Don't thank me, it's what needs to be done"

 

A holiday was given to all staff members along with delays for the show's airing as a result of this. But it was all worth it in the end in Sung-Jin's book and Sojung couldn't be more thankful for that.

 

--

 

"Any plans for today shortie?" Sojung broke the silence, still smiling as she the younger's hair.

 

"Ya!" Eunbi hits the older's shoulder lightly "I'm not that short! You're just tall!"

 

"Mmmmm nope" The taller woman squeezes Eunbi's cheeks teasingly "You're just a cute little hamster"  and laughs as the shorter whines in response.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter