You're enough

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GET OFF OF HER!"

 

Eunbi lunged at Eunwoo. Considering the height difference between the two, it was definitely quite surprising that the shorter was able to knock the taller man right off his feet.

 

The rookie actress wouldn't be able to tell you much after that, because all she remembers is her vision turning red, punching him repeatably before being pulled back by god knows who.

 

She didn't really care. 

 

She just wanted to keep punching.

 

"Eunbi! Stop! That's enough" It was a man's voice. A familiar one at that. 

 

Coming back to her senses, Eunbi stopped resisting and allowed herself to be pulled back, realising that the man was Sung-Jin himself. 

 

Her eyes never left Eunwoo though even as she was pulled away, wanting nothing more than to make his bloody nose bloodier and to make that black eye bigger.

 

That's what he gets.

 

That's what he deserves for hurting such a precious angel. 

 

"Sojung are you alright!?"

 

Sojung...

 

Instantly turning her body around to where Sojung is, Eunbi didn't need to think twice before running to her.

 

Almost completely pushing Yerin and knocking her aside, she takes a second to check on the a-lister.

 

"Sojung..."  Eunbi kneels down in front of the taller who had slid down from the wall with her head now behind her knees. 

 

The woman was still shaking... vibrating even... and Eunbi has no doubt that she was still crying even if she had hidden her face.

 

Eunwoo you ing bastard. You're going to pay for this!

 

She just couldn't understand why anyone would try and attempt something like this on someone so precious... so delicate... She just couldn't wrap her head around why he'll try to wilt such a perfect flower...

 

It just didn't make sense to her. 

 

I should've intervened... no.. I should've gotten Eunwoo's kicked out of here ever since that night...

 

Gently removing Sojung's arms that were wrapped around her knees to hide her face, Eunbi lifts Sojung's head up so she can see her...

 

her heart shatters at the sight...

 

Red eyes with tears still trickling out of there, yet the older didn't make a single noise. 

 

She just cried silently.

 

And it was heart-wrenching to watch.

 

Gently, like Sojung was the most delicate piece of flower in the world, Eunbi softly the tears away from her cheeks, with both of her thumbs right as they flowed.

 

"It's ok now... he's never going to hurt you ever again... I'll make sure of it" 

 

The shorter's heart flipped when Sojung's glossy eyes finally stare back at her own and she found herself not being able to do anything but silently promise Sojung everything she had said through those stares. 

 

Because words weren't needed in that moment.

 

All that needed to be said could be said through their eyes. 

 

"I called the police, everything is going to be fine" Sung-Jin calls out, gesturing to his side where Eunwoo laid there, underneath a security guard who has secured him onto the ground. 

 

Looking over to where the two girls had locked eyes. His heart breaks at the state Sojung was in. Finding himself locking eyes with Yerin after though, they both shared a nod of mutual understanding.

 

 

___

 

 

The car ride home was silent as anything. 

 

Although both women sat closely with each other in the passenger's seats, Sojung just stared out the window, her eyes still puffy, whilst Eunbi just looked on ahead.

 

"Eunbi, I know this is a big ask, but would it be ok if you stayed with Sojung for tonight? I don't think she should be alone. I would do it myself, but it seems like I'll be making a lot of phone calls after everything tonight and wouldn't be able to tend to her."

 

Yerin had asked Eunbi.

 

And looking back over to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter