Never been so Certain

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sojung..."

 

Slowly but surely, the older woman who's head was initially up watching the breeze run throw the cherry blossoms, turns towards the source of the voice she's grown so fond off.

 

Doesn't matter how long its been, doesn't matter how many hours, days or months have passed... and it doesn't matter what Sojung does... even as something as turning her head towards the younger, nothing she does has ever once failed to make the younger's heart skip a beat.

 

Sojung really is that priceless shining gem in Eunbi's life. The longer it's in existence... the more priceless it becomes... just as Eunbi's love for Sojung's grows with each coming day's passing. 

 

However, not even the older girl's beauty can mask the obvious pain on Sojung's face... 

 

It was not just the redness and puffiness of her eyes....

 

But how her eyes had become the windows to her sorrow.

 

Witnessing this, Eunbi felt a feeling of guilt and anger come in conflict with each other.

 

Anger to her parents but guilt for bringing Sojung here.

 

Leaving nothing but a heavy feeling in Eunbi's chest as she ran towards the taller and wraps her arms around her.

 

"Oh my god, Sojung, I've been looking for you everywhere... why didn't you pick up your phone? You really scared me..."

 

Her embrace only tightens as she felt familiar arms tighten around her as well. 

 

"I'm sorry Eunbi... my phone must've died... I forgot to charge it last night... I'm just- I'm sorry..."

 

Eunbi didn't like the hesitation in Sojung's voice.

 

She didn't like it at all...

 

It shouldn't be there in the first place.

 

"What are you apologising for?" She pulls away from the hug. "I should be the one saying sorry... I didn't know... I really didn't know they would react like this and-" The shorter inhales deeply "I'm angry Sojung... So SO angry at them for saying things like that to you- ABOUT US- It's not right.. I'm so sorry Sojung... I shouldn't- I shouldn't have brought you here- God I'm so stupid!" Eunbi wanted to slap her own forehead, only for Sojung to catch that swinging arm before anything could land.

 

"No, you're not," The A-lister said in her gentlest voice possible.  "You did nothing wrong... and Eunbi.." Sojung's voice hitches towards the end and the shorter wanted nothing more than to hold her more and comfort her... but the older refused to let her when Eunbi tried to approach her that way once again.

 

"Sojung?"

 

"I don't want you to be angry at your parents. Your relationship with your parents shouldn't hinder because of me... what you're dad said was right Eunbi... I'm a woman... and you're a woman...  if your parents already reacted this way... I can't imagine how the public will too....  we can't hide this forever.... our relationship is like a ticking time bomb right now and-" Tears began formulating in Sojung's eyes but the woman did everything in her power to suppress it down. She needed to stay strong for now. "I don't want you to go through that Eunbi... The world is too cruel and I- I love you too much to want to see you get hurt- so maybe- maybe...

 

We should just stop this..."

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

The silence that followed was unnerving, to say the least... but Sojung had convinced herself that this was all for the best... even if it hurts so much... that she feels like she's drowning... if it meant saving Eunbi some burden.... then it's worth it... Definitely worth it...

 

"You idiot..." Sojung finally looks up from the ground once Eunbi broke the silence... 

"You actual freaking idiot!" Eunbi said louder this time, which actually scared Sojung a little bit this time.

 

So, imagine the shock and confusion written on Sojung's face when Eunbi begins to continuously punch Sojung across her chest... in a way that doesn't exactly hurt but was still enough to portray her frustrations.

 

"IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT" Eunbi yelled as she threw each punch. 

 

"Eunbi! You need to calm down!" Sojung tried to stop the shorter by restricting both her hands with her own.

 

"Kim Sojung you're the biggest idiot in this world!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter