Casual

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With their work in America finally coming to an end, the crew, after around 2 whopping months, finally made their way back to Korea.

 

The moment Eunbi entered her apartment door, Yuna practically threw herself at the girl engulfing the smaller into a hug and then took her to the dining area where a cake with the words "Welcome back famous girl" written on it in icing sat on the middle of the table.

 

Even though she was only gone for two months, the welcome she's received back was huge, not just with friends and family, but even when she walks out to the local markets.

 

People after people would recognise her thanks to the drama. 

 

She was overwhelmed by the number of fans she had gathered and would praise her and ask for her signature whilst she was only walking on the streets. 

 

The comments made her so happy, she felt like she could fly... or if not, made her a blushing mess under her mask.

 

"Ah! You're Eunbi right!? OH MY GOD, I swear you and Sojung look so cute together!"

 

"Eunbi Eunbi Eunbi are you and Sojung dating!? AHHH it makes me hyper just thinking about it"

 

"Your chemistry with Sojung is mind-blowing, are you guys really not dating in real life?"

 

"Eunbi!! May I please have your signature? Would you be able to sign it next to Sojung's here too? You two make a really good pair!"

 

Yes, there were those comments too. Comments that hit a bit too close to home.

 

And while we're on that topic, no Sojung and her aren't dating or have made anything official yet... far from it actually.

 

They never spoke about the kiss back in Chicago and she has a feeling they won't be speaking about it anytime soon.

 

On top of that, Sojung has also not yet talked to Eunwoo either like she said she would, instead the woman opted to avoid the rising star whenever she can, only interacting with him when necessary and when work demands it.

 

And honestly, who is Eunbi to complain, if anything the young woman is happy about it more than anything.

 

Apart from that though, on top of her acting gig, things seem to be finally going back to normal for the shorter. Just back to her normal simple lifestyle with her and her trusty Eunbi's top priorities list...

 

Oh, except for one tiny detail.

 

Sojung.

 

See, whilst they never spoke about the kiss back in Chicago and what it could possibly mean for them, that doesn't mean they ever actually stopped kissing whenever an opportunity arises. 

 

And no, those kisses were also not ones for 'practicing' purposes, at least Eunbi doesn't think so, because just like last time, it was all done in a spontaneous manner, whether it be Eunbi and Sojung just coincidentally walking into the janitor's room together before locking the door shut, or when Eunbi just so happened to ask the older girl to accompany her in her room on a day when Yuna went out on a date and Eunbi had the whole free house to herself...

 

Let's just say... whenever these spontaneous acts would happen... things tend to proceed quite far...

 

Well not that far, in the end, the two would always still have their clothes on... but you get the idea.

 

And if you thought those spontaneous behaviours ended there, you'll be dead wrong. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter