Forever

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of Eunbi's eye slowly opened to the faint patch of sunlight that has shone through her curtains.

 

Feeling that it was still too early, the latter desperately wanted nothing more but to fall back into dreamland, that is, until she felt a certain weight on top of her right arm.

 

Slightly more conscious now and opening her eyes fully, the rookie actress couldn't help but feel her lips lazily curl up into a small smile at the sight in front of her.

 

Sojung was using Eunbi's arm as a pillow and her arm was draped across Eunbi's waist with their legs entangled together tightly.

 

All we did was sleep, how did this even happen. The latter chuckled to herself.

 

Wrapping her free arm around the A-lister's neck gently so she wouldn't wake the taller up, she pulls herself closer to the girl to faintly press a soft kiss on her forehead.

 

The shorter's heart flutters when she hears Sojung sigh almost satisfyingly at the contact.

 

Smile never leaving her face, Eunbi felt her eyelids become heavier and heavier once she gently presses her forehead against the other woman's, suddenly realising in that moment, she wouldn't mind having this for the rest of her life...

 

 

___

 

 

Waking up to the sound of her alarm, Eunbi quickly annoyedly yanks the blanket off herself before jabbing at her phone repeatably.

 

Geez, can't believe I forgot to turn that damn thing off last night, it's a Sunday for God's sake!

 

Placing her phone gently on the nightstand, the latter's head instinctively turned to her right. 

 

Sojung... where did she go..?

 

Her heart felt like it just plummetted with the lack of the older girl's presence. It's kind of funny... she could've sworn her heart felt so full just mere hours ago.. and now it just feels empty once again. 

 

How hilarious were Eunbi's feelings?

 

Gloomily, the rookie actress walked down the stairs.

 

Hearing the faint sound of something sizzling and the aroma of something delicious, she just assumed it was Yuna making breakfast again, so one could only imagine the pleasant surprise she experienced once she realises that the girl in front of the kitchen stove looked just that little bit taller than Yuna.

 

Sojung was still wearing the clothes Eunbi had given her last night. Her hair was loosely tied into a ponytail with a few loose strands sticking out and from this distance Eunbi could see the taller as a whole, allowing her to take in Sojung's perfect long legs and her slightly exposed neck from behind, as she continues cooking up whatever she was cooking up.

 

The sight, on top of Eunbi's relief of seeing that the woman was still here, made her feel warm and fuzzy inside.

 

Like her body had a mind of it's own, Eunbi unconsciously walked over towards the older without Sojung realising and wraps her arms around Sojung's waist.

 

"Good morning," Eunbi greeted, her voice muffled into between Sojung's shoulder blades.

 

However, to her demise, 

she felt the woman in her arms go tense all of a sudden, even after her greeting.

 

Tense... Eunbi reminds herself of the situation Sojung and her were still in. Right things between us are still meant to be tense...

 

But despite acknowledging that, the latter refused to back down, refused to let go of the taller. 

 

She didn't want to go back to that. 

 

She refuses to allow it.

 

It doesn't have to be like that. 

 

Just let her have Sojung in her arms...

 

Please...

 

It took a bit, but soon enough, the A-lister eventually calmed down into Eunbi's embrace and continued on with what she was doing.

 

"Good morning to you too Eunbi" She said, her voice more cheery than it was yesterday. "I hope you don't mind me using your kitchen, your roommate, Yuna? I think? She said I could use some of the ingredients in the fridge before she left to go see her date or something"

 

"More than ok" Eunbi grins, finally letting go of the older, to lean on the counter nearby, still watching the girl as she cooks. "Whatcha cooking?"

 

"Just pancakes, bacon and some other simple things... um" Sojung scratches the back of her neck sheepishly, "I wanted to thank you... for being there for me last night... so I figured this was the least I could do to return the favour."

 

"It was nothing Sojung, you don't owe me anything. I honestly wouldn't mind doing it over and over again if it's for you." 

 

Eunbi smiled to herself in response to seeing a small smile appear on Sojung's face after hearing the shorter's response, even though her eyes were still concentrating on the process of cooking her pancakes.

 

"You're too sweet Eunbi.."

 

It was kind of strange.

 

After all, Sojung is just doing something as simple as making breakfast for the two. But the whole thing just felt so wholesome for the rookie actress and she truly... TRULY wouldn't mind just having this forever.  

 

 

 

___

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter