What?

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sojung!" Eunbi greeted excitedly as she opened the door for her fiance.

 

A wide smile spread across her face as she waited for Sojung to engulf her into a hug, and for a second, it seemed like she was going to receive one as Sojung too spread her arms wide open, but instead of going towards the younger, the older walked right pass her and kneeled down"

 

"Meonji!!' Sojung said excitedly as the puppy with a wagging tail ran towards her and jumped into her arms. "I heard you missed me, mummy missed you too" she nuzzles into Meonji, all while the shorter woman behind was staring at the two with fire in her eyes. 

 

Eunbi knew deep down, Sojung was really joking around and was looking for a reaction out of her... but whilst she knows better than to give the older what she wanted...

 

let's just say, Sojung's planned worked well...

 

Very well.

 

"Oi!" The younger girl pouts from behind "I remember specifically saying that Meonji AND I missed you" 

 

"Oh really?" Sojung managed to respond nonchalantly despite the smirk that was forming on her face, all the while still patting Meonji "I don't recall"

 

"Kim Sojung I swear-"

 

"I'm Kidding!!!" Sojung lets go of the pup and let him jump off of her before spinning around and engulfing the girl into a tight hug. "How can I forget something a little cutie had said to me?" Sojung continued before leaning down to peck the younger on the forehead. "I missed you too Eunbi, I feel so much better now that I've seen you."

 

"That's better," Eunbi said satisfied, before pulling the older's head down to capture the other's lips.

 

Small innocent kisses soon turned into more as Eunbi began pushing Sojung back.

 

Feeling the back of her knees touch the edge of a chair, Sojung had no choice but to sit right down as Eunbi climbed onto her lap and straddles her. 

 

Everything around them became blank as their focus had completely shifted and set on each other. They didn't even notice Meonji that was running in circles around them during the entire ordeal. 

 

It was when Sojung began kissing Eunbi's neck when the shorter finally broke the silence, wanting to know about her lover's day whilst they continued their little fun.

 

"You went to a cafe right?" Eunbi said in a raspy voice, evidently short of breath with Sojung all over her.

 

Little to say, a feeling of disappointment and slight concern dropped in her stomach when Sojung freezes completely from what she was doing.

 

"How- how did you know?" Her voice was hesitant and Eunbi didn't like it at all. It only made that feeling of concern grow bigger than before.

 

"You smell like coffee?" The younger responded, eyebrow raised at the way Sojung's entire demeanor changed. "Sojung?" She called out feeling more and more uncertain by the second. "Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter