Drunk

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojung is the first to enter the hotel room, turning on the lights, she was about to set her things down when she felt a pair of small arms wrap around her waist.

 

A familiar scene, she thought to herself instantly... Just set in reverse.

 

"Eunbi?" Sojung spins around in the shorter woman's arms so she is now face-to-face with her. "I thought you wanted help practising the transcript for next week?"

 

Pushing Sojung against the closet door and pressing her own self against the taller, Eunbi responds, "This is a part of the script" as she tippy toes up so her face would be closer to the A-lister's.

 

"If I recall correctly, we don't have another one of these scenes until the following week after the next" Sojung couldn't help but let out a small smirk with the younger's persistence, deciding in that split second it wouldn't be all that bad to play along with the latter. 

 

"Ohhhh is it?" Eunbi says acting very very surprised "Well.." She inches ever closer to the older girl so the tips of their noses are basically touching each other at this point. "Whatever helps with my acting I guess" she emphasises each vowel slowly, before wrapping her arms around Sojung's neck.

 

Their lips mashed together hastily as Sojung's bag slips right off of her shoulder onto the ground. She wraps and tightens her arms around Eunbi's waist before slowly pushing the younger girl towards their shared bed.

 

Once the back of Eunbi's knees touched the edge of the bed, a moan escapes as soon as her back lands onto the surface of the mattress with her lips never breaking apart from Sojung's even once. 

 

It was just like before when they first started this so-called 'practising sessions' where Sojung would always be on top of Eunbi, except this time, instead of hovering above the rookie actress, Sojung wraps herself closely against her.

 

Through this close proximity, on top of hearing and feeling her own rapid heartbeat, Eunbi swears that she could feel another heartbeat, racing just as fast, if not faster than her own from the woman on top of her, who she no doubt aways viewed to be the coolest and calmest person she's ever met...

 

But perhaps... that was all in her imagination, being in the moment and all.

 

 

___

 

 

Filming was finally done.

 

Done halfway through for the drama that is, allowing the whole staff to earn themselves what the professionals like to call; a midseason break as not only are there more than enough episodes ahead of what is actually being aired, but the team will also receive another two weeks worth of more time once the drama is aired halfway through. 

 

And with this midseason break means a good ole vacation before heading back to Korea...

 

and of course...

 

A midseason party for all staff members.

 

Which takes us here to why Eunbi is currently in a club, sitting on a couch alone in the VIP section, sipping on a martini with a straw.

 

She's never told anyone this, but clubbing really wasn't her scene.

 

In fact, she doesn't even understand the appeal of it.

 

Why anyone would find the smell of alcohol, sweaty bodies or overly loud music with bass that you can feel drumming in your chest, fun? She'll never know and honestly, she doesn't want to know. 

 

Now normally if it was on any other occasion, she would've rejected the invite, but with the fact that it was Sung Jin himself who came up with the idea and invited her, Eunbi just couldn't find it in her heart to say no to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter