And I oop-

Cameras Rolling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really gotta leave so soon?" Eunbi whines from the couch, watching Sojung simultaneously packing her bag and letting out a chuckle.

 

"I've been here since 1 Eunbi, it's almost 6 now, I should really get going before your roommate arrives."

 

"She wouldn't mind" The younger girl lets out a pout that didn't fall far from tugging at Sojung's heartstrings. "She's seen you before"

 

"Don't do that, you might actually convince me." The taller remarks, trying to act serious but ultimately failing in the end as a result of the younger's antics. 

 

"That's the point" Eunbi let's out a sly grin that eventually drops as she watches the A-lister walk towards the front door. 

 

"I'll see you soon Eunb-" The act of the smaller quickly wrapping her arms around Sojung's waist tightly from behind, effectively shuts her up briefly.

 

"Don't go Sojung.." The shorter murmurs into her back.

 

Turning around, the A-lister, cups Eunbi's cheeks affectionately, letting out a content sigh "You'll most likely see me tomorrow anyway"

 

The A-lister lets out a small laugh once the smaller woman continued to whine anyway. "That's still too long" and pouts once again.

 

"Clingy."

 

"What if I am?" Eunbi responds with a low voice, her eyes travelling from Sojung's eyes to her lips in an instant. Unconsciously, the shorter woman her own lips, not realising that the ones in front of her have formed into a smirk.

 

Wrapping her own arms around the shorter, Sojung just stared back at Eunbi amusingly, watching the younger get lost in a loop of her own world.

 

"Dry lips?"

 

"Huh?" Eunbi looks back up to Sojung confused.

 

"Let me help you with that..." 

 

Eunbi's eyes widen after Sojung ignored her questioning look, and then proceeds to lean down and lightly Eunbi's lips. Shooting her eyes right back up to Sojung's, her heart leaps out of her chest when she witnessed those darkened orbs staring right back into hers.

 

"I- uh-" Stop stuttering Eunbi "Um- I- uh-" Stoppppppp

 

She lets out a shaky breath as Sojung pulled her closer with their faces literally just inches apart.

 

"Well... what's another hour anyway..." Was the last thing that came out of Sojung's mouth before their lips mashed together desperately.

 

They've been kissing for a while now, but every time it happens, Eunbi still can't help but get this giddy feeling inside. Like butterflies about to burst out of her stomach and fireworks exploding in her chest.

 

Every single time, all thanks to the woman that is Kim Sojung.

 

Instinctively wrapping her arms around the older's neck, a small moan escapes once their tongues begin fighting for dominance hastily.

 

She knew just that small quiet noise from her was able to send Sojung slightly over the edge, as not long after, the older pushed Eunbi back until the latter's back bumps up against a wall.

 

Pressing up against Eunbi, the older woman pulls up one of Eunbi's thigh and wraps it around her waist, lips never leaving the shorter woman's.

 

"S-Sojung- ah" The shorter let's out another moan now with the taller tightly pressed up against her. Her eyes shoot open once Sojung begins nibbling on her ear sending electricity flowing all over her body.

 

Not knowing what came over her, she gently caresses Sojung's face and pulls the older's head back so their lips would lock once again.

 

She wanted an enclosed space for this... a better surface...

 

Pushing slightly, so her back would be off the wall, but not enough that their bodies would be disconnected... they travelled around the room having no idea where exactly they were going as their bodies and lips never left each other even once.

 

They just needed to be somewhere, anywhere.

 

Feeling herself being pressed up against a door, she felt Sojung's arms move pass her and her hand went right onto the doorknob.

 

They're in a bedroom now?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter