Chapter 7

High school Sweet Hearts | Jenlisa

"What about this?" Nayeon asked as she rummaged through Jennie's closet and pulled out a dress. 

"You're going to a party, not prom. You can tone down the fanciness." Jennie commented, not looking up from her book. She adjusts her glasses and continues on reading.

Soon enough an article of clothing gets thrown at her. "Hey! This is my closet you're raiding!" Jennie took the top off of her and tossed it back at Nayeon. "Yah, a useless raid." 

"Ooh, I know what you can wear." Her best friend came out with a pair of short shorts and a crop top. Jennie blushed at that. "Maybe not." She responded. Nayeon sighed. "Why did you buy them if you weren't going to wear it?" She argued and put the clothes on Jennie's bed. 

She grabbed an outfit for herself and changed, not bothering to cover herself up in front of Jennie. "There. Perfect. Now you change before Lisa comes to get you, although the party's just next door." 

Jennie put down her book and slid off of her bed, walking over to her window. Which was coincidentally right in front of Chaeyoung's window. 

Opening it, the music raided her house and Jennie grimaced from the loud beat that seemed to be going in sync with her heartbeat.

"I'll wear the crop top, but find me some jeans." Jennie said without looking at Nayeon. "Alright!"

"Woah." Lisa breathed out as she saw Jennie open the door for her. "You look amazing." She commented, looking at Jennie's outfit. She trailed her eyes up and frowned as she looked at her face. 

"You're not wearing your frames?" Lisa asked in confusion, missing those round rimmed glasses on Jennie. The brunette smiled and shook her head. "You look amazing too." Jennie commented, noticing Lisa's legs were covered with a pair of jeans and she was wearing the school's varsity jacket as usual. "And I also wear contacts sometimes, so yah." Jennie answered her. 

"I thought I told you to cover up." Lisa asked teasingly as she saw Jennie shiver from a cool breeze of wind that flew in. "I didn't wear shorts, as you requested." Lisa wiggled her legs, making Jennie laugh. The captain looked up in awe and there she confirmed that Jennie Kim was definitely an angel. 

"Oh! Hi. Hello. I'm Nayeon!" Nayeon said as she pushed past Jennie and shook Lisa's hand enthusiastically again. Lisa chuckled. "Yah, I remember you from a couple hours ago." 

"So, let's get going?" Lisa suggested and tilted her head outside. Jennie nodded and turned back to yell that she was leaving.

"Mom! Dad! I'm going!" Her dad responded back with a 'fine', but Jennie's mother rushed to the door. "Alright remember no drugs, alcohol, or anything you wouldn't do in my presence. Just picture me beside you at all times, alright?" Chaerin said hugging Jennie and pecking her on the forehead. 

Jennie grimaced as she tried to pull away. "Yes I know!" 

Lisa chuckled from behind her. "Don't worry Miss Chaerin, I promise to take good care of Jennie, both of them." She motioned towards Nayeon as well. 

"Thank you Lisa." Jennie's mom said in gratitude and faced Jennie. "Goodbye and have fun. But not too much fun." She said before letting them go. 

Lisa descended the porch and pulled up her bike, walking it alongside her.

"Don't listen to whatever my mom tells you, she's just crazy sometimes." Jennie said as she walked beside Lisa, Nayeon trailing just behind her.

Coming up the house, a few people hugged Lisa, congratulating her. They were visibly drunk, as they stumbled around a few times. "Thanks guys." The younger girl said and looked back and Jennie and Nayeon to do a 'they're crazy' sign with her hand. 

Lisa opened the front door and was greeted with bodies lined up on along the hallways, leaving little room to get through. "C'mon, I'll get you two safely to the couch." Lisa said as she looked back and extended her hand, waiting for Jennie to take it. 

The brunette blushed but held Lisa's hand gently, before blindly reaching back to grab onto Nayeon's wrist, dragging her along. "Hey! Ow!" The older girl complained as she was hit with several bodies along the way. 

"There." Lisa smiled brightly at Jennie as she made it to the living room, with a couch available. "You two sit her while I go get some drinks. Non-alcoholic obviously." She said before turning around and walking through more bodies to get to the kitchen. 

"Wow, no wonder I don't come to these things." Nayeon said as she looked around, seeing half the people either dunk, or high. Jennie hummed in agreement, although Nayeon couldn't hear it through the music.

Out of nowhere, Park Chaeyoung came in front of their view, along with Yeri and Joy. 

Jennie looked up those really slender, long legs to straight blonde hair and a straight face.

"Hey, Jennie Kim." The head cheerleader greeted. Jennie subconsciously gulped out of fright and leaned further back on the couch, even though that had no effect. 

"H-Hello." She greeted back. "How come you've decided to finally come to one of my parties?" Chaeyoung asked curiously as she walked closer to her, not realizing that she was towering over Jennie by now. 

"O-Oh, uhm L-Lisa invited me so I-" "Lisa invited you?" Yeri cut in from beside Park Chaeyoung. "She didn't invite me." The younger blonde pouted and leaned her chin on Chaeyoung's shoulder. 

"Probably because you're already ing invited." The head cheerleader said abruptly moving her shoulder, making Yeri stumble forward. 

"Why did Lisa invite you?" Park Chaeyoung questioned further, leaning down to get closer to Jennie. The brunette's eyes widened and she shrugged her shoulders. "I-I don't-" 

"Oh, Park Chaeyoung." Lisa called from behind her. Chaeyoung straightened herself up and let out a small smile at Lisa. "Lisa! You're here!" Yeri moved passed Chaeyoung and engulfed Lisa in a hug. "Uhm, hey Yeri." Lisa said uncomfortably. 

Jennie felt a gnawing inside her and she didn't like what she was being one bit. 

Nayeon, feeling really confused with the whole interaction, looked around the room to spot anyone she knew. Setting her eyes on the familiar basketball player, she smiled and turned to Jennie. "Hey, I'm gonna go talk to that cutie over there. Bye." She whispered to Jennie's ear and got up, heading to another room. 

Jennie was too dazed  to pay attention to that. Since she was still looking towards Lisa and Yeri with a weird feeling. 

Lisa untangled herself from Yeri and took a seat beside Jennie on the couch. "Here you go. Fruit punch for me and you." She handed Jennie a red cup. "And Nayeon, but I guess she left." Lisa moved to put the third cup on the floor, but Chaeyoung caught it before it did. 

She swung her head back and downed the liquid in one go. Some of it trickling down her neck. Jennie internally awed at how hot she looked in that moment, looking over at Lisa, Jennie smiled at her still looking straight into her eyes, not following where the drop was going. 

"Aright then, have fun without any real drinks then." The head cheerleader said before turning the other way, Joy and Yeri following her.

Once they left, Lisa smiled apologetically at Jennie. "Sorry about that, but I'm here now and I promise you'll have fun."

Jennie took a sip of the drink and nodded. "Are you sure you don't want to hang out with your friends?" She asked, seeing the basketball team in the hallway, cheering wildly while playing beer pong. 

Lisa waved her off and shook her head. "Nah, I think you're more fun. And I promised your mom I would take care of you." Lisa finished her drink and set the empty cup on the floor, Jennie following soon after. 

"Yo Lisa! Come over here real quick!" Jisoo called out over the crowd of people. Lisa nodded and stood up, reaching out for Jennie. "After you, my lady." She playfully bowed and Jennie blushed, taking her hand. 

Reaching the place where Jisoo was, Lisa immediately regretted the dumb decision of following her. "Nu-uh, bye Chu." The captain tried to back away, but Jisoo caught hold of her free arm, and tugged her forward, causing Jennie to stumble in afterwards. 

"C'mon! You and your little fling here have to play!" The older girl protested. Lisa furrowed her brows. "Jennie's not my fling, alright?" She spoke angrily. Jisoo widened her eyes in surprise and backed off a bit. "Chill man, just a joke." She slurred a little, showing that she was partially drunk. 

Lisa sighed and turned back. "Are you fine if we play a small game of truth or dare." Jennie looked over at the other people who were seated in a circle, and then back at Lisa. She smiled and nodded. "Sure." She agreed, thinking she would feel less guilty of making Lisa not hang out with her friends. 

"Fine, but you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with." Lisa held onto both of the brunette's hands and looked deep into her eyes. Jennie blushed with the intensity while her heart attempted to leap out of her chest. 

"Y-Yeah." Jennie said breathlessly. Lisa smiled and turned around, tugging Jennie down so they can both sit side by side. 

"Just to let you know, I'll be doing Jennie's shots for her." Lisa spoke aloud, for everyone to hear. A few groans of protest and displeasure came out, and a few whistles, teasing Lisa for being like that towards Jennie. 

"Whatever." Jisoo said. She emptied out the bottle in her hand and placed it in the middle of the huge circle, spinning it around. 

By Jennie's bad luck, it landed on her. "Truth or dare." Jisoo asked her, leaning in as if telling a secret. 

Feeling a little confident, Jennie said, "Dare." Jisoo smirked and thought for a moment. "Take off your top." She said and a few people patted her on the back and clapped. 

Jennie widened her eyes, blushing as she looked down and internally swore, not wearing another layer or at least a tank top underneath. But, before she could open to say something, Lisa reached for a shot and downed it, grimacing afterwards. 

"Been a while since I've drank." She merely said to Jennie, who had open in shock. "Hey, why'd you do that?" Lisa shrugged and put down the shot glass, the people hollering at Lisa.

Jisoo slumped her shoulders, feeling disappointed. "Boo! Boring!" She said to Lisa. The basketball captain glared at her, and that was all it took for Jisoo to shut up and spin the bottle once again. 

Landing on a figure who had just come in, everyone looked up to see Park Chaeyoung. Jennie internally groaned, wondering why she had to show up everywhere. 

Jisoo's mouth went dry as she saw Chaeyoung's smirk towards her. "So, truth or dare?" Someone else spoke for Jisoo, seeing as she was mute for the time being. 

"Dare." The head cheerleader said without wavering. The people clapped and cheered, knowing that Chaeyoung would never back off from anything, especially a dare. 

Lisa smirked seeing her chance. "I dare you to make out with Jisoo. For a minute." She wouldn't normally She challenged. Chaeyoung rose her eyebrow at that. 

"You're awfully excited about that, Lisa." The blonde said as she walked to Jisoo and sat down in front of her. 

Jisoo opened in shock as Chaeyoung brought her hands to her nape and pushed her towards her. "Start the timer." The head cheerleader murmured as she locked lips with the basketball player. Jisoo's eyes practically bulged out of her head as she felt Park Chaeyoung's lips on hers. 

Lisa giggled, already feeling the effects of the shot she had and pulled out her phone, setting the timer and also recording what was going on. Jennie looked over her shoulder and opened in disbelief. "Lisa!" She scolded her playfully, and Lisa turned to give her a mischievous smile. 

Momo scooted forward from the circle to spin the bottle. "While they're busy doing that, let's see who does it next." The bottle stopped on Lisa, who put down her phone and turned off the timer, curious to see how long Chaeyoung and Jisoo would take to realize. 

"Truth or Dare." Momo asked with a smirk. Lisa hummed, contemplating which one to choose. 

"Dare." Lisa said, hoping that it wouldn't be something too stupid. 

"I dare you to make out with your little fling over there. For two minutes. IF you disagree, you're doing triple shots."  

Lisa furrowed her brows, looking over her shoulder to see Jennie's eyes wide in shock and hanging open. Her cheeks also had on a red tint. 

"You want me to make out with Jennie?" 

AN:

Damn, Lisa would be stupid to pass up on that. 🙄