Chapter 34

High school Sweet Hearts | Jenlisa

"Alright!" Lisa yelled loudly as she ran across the deck and jumped up into the air before splashing into the pool loudly.

Everyone else groaned at the water coming all over them.

"Lisa, you idiot." Jisoo said angrily as she wiped her face from the water that came on it.

"Chu, you're in a pool. You're supposed to be wet." Lisa said, swimming over to her side. "What are you doing standing over here anyways." She asked curiously.

Jisoo said nothing and stared on ahead, resting her arms on the poolside. Lisa furrowed her brows and followed her friend's gaze to the person laying in the chair.

The silver haired snickered seeing who Jisoo was looking at.

Park Chaeyoung was laying there, tanning herself wearing a two piece bikini. The sunlight was hitting her perfectly and she looked extra chic with the sunglasses covering her eyes.

Jisoo unknowingly sighed in awe at the head cheerleader.

"You ert." Lisa teased, hitting Jisoo's shoulder.

The raven haired rolled her eyes. "I'm not a ert. Can't I just admire my girl?"

"Your girl?"

"Yes, my girl." Jisoo said with a proud smile on her face.

"It's gonna happen soon anyways, I'm just practicing how to say it beforehand." She said a lousy excuse and Lisa laughed, going under the water and reemerging.

"Speaking of girls, where's Jennie?" Jisoo asked, eyes scouring the poolside.

"Hmm." Lisa hummed and squinted her eyes looking around. "Oh, there she is. Getting ice cream."

She pointed to the figure carrying one too many cones in her hands.

Jisoo and Lisa looked on ahead and saw seagulls swoop down to the brunette, effectively drawing out a loud shriek.

"Ah!" Jennie yelled and fell down to the ground, dropping all the ice cream cones she just bought. Not caring for them at the moment, the brunette put her hands over her head and curled herself into a ball.

"Get off!" She squealed in fear as the seagulls continued to fly around her and squak loudly.

"Yep. That's my girl." Lisa said with a proud smile on her face.

"Well you should go and help your girl out before the seagulls peck her alive." Jisoo chuckled.

"And you should go and help your girl apply her sunscreen, before that guy does it." Lisa retaliated and Jisoo snapped her head around to see a toned, tall, man talking with Chaeyoung, holding a bottle of sunscreen in his hands.

"Oh hell no." Jisoo jumped out of the pool quite easily, thanks to her years of athletic training, and rushed over to the blonde.

She waddled over as quick as she can, mindful of the slippery pool side and stood in the middle of the two. 

"What's the matter?" 

The tall guy frowned at the interruption. "I was just asking if she needed someone to apply sunscreen." He explained, showing off the bottle in his hands. "It's really hot out here today." He continued with a wink directed at the blonde. 

Jisoo snatched it out of his hands with a glare. "Don't worry about her. I got it." 

The man rolled his eyes and stepped out of Jisoo's space, looking at the blonde who was just laying there, enjoying the scene unfolding in front of her.

"Tell her to get lost already." He complained. 

Park Chaeyoung pulled her glasses off and placed them on top of her head, laughing at the agitated guy. 

"C'mon babe, put some on my back." Chaeyoung merely said, and sat up, turning around. 

The guy smirked and was about to snatch back the cream, but the blonde spoke up once again. 

"And while she does that, you can go to hell." 

Jisoo smirked proudly and walked over, sitting behind Chaeyoung. 

"Bye bye." The raven haired waved and the guy sighed, frustrated, before heading off. 

Jisoo rubbed the sunscreen over the younger girl's back diligently. 

"Now that, was hot." Chaeyoung said, looking over her shoulder. 

Jisoo blushed and looked away. "T-Thanks." 

The blonde chuckled at how cute the raven haired looked. 

"My ice cream." Jennie whined, staring at the melting sweets on the ground. The seagulls had left the brunette alone and went straight for the cones Jennie had bought. 

She broke off her glaring contest with one of the seagulls to trail her eyes up the long legs that appeared before her. 

Lisa smiled in sympathy at her girlfriend as she sat on the ground, sulking. 

"Don't worry Jen. I'll buy some more ice cream." Lisa crouched down, shaking her head free of the water and getting Jennie wet. 

"Hey!" Jennie exclaimed and squinted her eyes shut, putting her arms over her face, trying to protect her glasses. 

"Come on, let's go in the pool! It's so much fun." Lisa pulled the brunette up with her and smiled hopefully. 

Jennie opened to retort, but her words got caught in as she looked at Lisa's toned stomach, which was uncovered thanks to the two piece the silver haired was wearing. 

"Fine. But I need to change first." Jennie said, not moving her eyes off of the nice view in front of her. 

Lisa rolled her eyes. "You're more of a ert than Jisoo." She mumbled under her breath. Jennie snapped out of her trance hearing that. 

"I am not!" The brunette exclaimed with red cheeks. "I just got lost in my thoughts." She put out a lousy excuse. 

"I'm gonna go get changed." She announced and walked off and Lisa broke out into laughter. 

When Jennie came out of the stall, she put down her belongings on the beach chair that was next to Jisoo and Chaeyoung, who were in the middle of shoving their tongues down each other's throats. 

Jennie squeezed her eyes shut and spun herself around, wanting to cleanse her eyes out with chlorine at the sight. 

She took off her round frames and was thankful that her eyesight blurred out the explicit images. 

Waddling over to the pool, she already spotted Lisa inside the pool, leisurely waiting on the side. The younger soon spotted the brunette and swam over, smiling brightly. 

"You look hot." 

Lisa said rather shamelessly. 

Jennie's cheeks reddened and she closed in on herself. "T-Thanks." She said, eyeing the black two piece she was wearing. 

"Now get in the pool already." Lisa said as she splashed some of the water lightly on Jennie. 

The brunette sat down and jumped in, Lisa wrapping her arms around her immediately. 

"Lisa this is a public pool." Jennie warned, wiggling out of those arms and going under the water. Lisa frowned at Jennie disappearing. "Hey." 

She went under too and they both giggled as they saw each other's faces, bubbles coming out of their mouths. 

Jennie made the mistake of coming up first, yelping as she felt Lisa grip onto her legs and place a few kisses on her bare stomach. 

The brunette whipped her head around the pool, trying to see if anyone spotted them. Thankfully everyone was minding their own business and no one was looking underwater either. 

"Lisa!" She whisper yelled to the silver haired as she reemerged with a cocky grin on her face. "What?" She asked innocently and Jennie resisted the urge to smack her upside the head. 

Instead she settled on pinching Lisa's side.

Lisa scrunched her face in pain. "You'll pay for that Kim." She said and Jennie squealed as she saw her lunge at her. 

Jennie took off, swimming away as Lisa chased after her. 

Lisa sighed as Jennie's house came into view. She tightened her hold on the brunette's hand and pouted. 

"Do you have to go?" Lisa asked. The sun was setting and it left a nice orange hue everywhere. 

Jennie laughed. "We spent the whole day together." She tugged on Lisa's hand and let go. "I have to get back before dinner. My mom will go crazy otherwise." 

Lisa sighed once more, disappointed. "Alright, it's cool. Could I see you on the weekend then?" Lisa asked, wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist. 

The brunette leaned in and looked up into Lisa's eyes. "Why not tomorrow?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. 

"I have to run a few errands for my mom." The silver haired explained. 

"Oooh, errands. You're such an adult." Jennie giggled. 

Lisa bit her lip and pushed a lock of Jennie's hair behind her ear. 

"What." The brunette dropped her smile as she saw Lisa looking deeply into her eyes. Lisa shook her head, dismissing her. "It's nothing. You're just-" She took a deep breath in. "Beautiful." 

Jennie scoffed silently. 

"You are." Lisa insisted. She opened , but hesitated to say just how much she thought how pretty the girl in front of her was.

The silver haired cupped Jennie's cheeks and tilted her head up. "You're gorgeous Jennie Kim." She said sternly, feeling her heart swell in her chest. 

Jennie became speechless with the sudden declaration. Her cheeks heated up. 

"Lisa." She whispered out. 

The younger said nothing and just leaned down, connecting their lips together in a deep kiss. 

"I'll see you on Saturday." She whispered against the brunette's lips. And pulled away, walking backwards.

"You're gonna be surprised!" She yelled out and turned around, running off. 

Jennie just stared at the retreating back, feeling confused with the sudden change of emotions. 

Walking into her house, Jennie placed her wet bathing suit  into the washer, thinking what Lisa could possibly be planning for Saturday. 

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice her mom walking into the room she was in. 

"You had fun with Lisa today?" 

Jennie snapped out of her trance hearing her mom. "Yeah. We went to the pool. It was amazing."  The brunette smiled widely. 

Chaerin grinned. "That's good to hear. You're summer is going to be exciting with Lisa in it, right?"

Jennie set the washer on and turned around. "Yeah." She chuckled. 

"But only for a month or so. She's going to spend the rest of the summer with her dad." Jennie pouted saying that, remembering that she was going to be left all alone for a whole month. 

Chaerin laughed aloud. "You two kids are so in love." She said. 

"N-No!" Jennie stammered over her words, feeling embarrassed. 

"I actually haven't told her that yet." She murmured under her breath. 

Her mom stopped laughing to look at her in disbelief. 

"You're kidding right? You haven't told her you love her yet? Despite how close and inseparable you two are?" 

"Argh, I haven't, alright?" 

Lisa groaned, rubbing her hand over her face. 

She heard Jisoo cackle over the phone and rolled her eyes. 

"And that's exactly why I called you, Chu. I need your help." Lisa said, rolling over on her bed. "Tomorrow you and I are brainstorming ideas." She stated. "But I was gonna hang out with Chaengie!" Jisoo protested over the phone. 

"You could hang with your girlfriend after, but you have to help me first." Lisa said. "Please?" Jisoo sighed over the phone, but agreed. "But, you definitely owe me after this." 

"Deal." 

Lisa turned her phone off and laid on her back, closing her eyes. 

"I love you Jennie Kim." 

"You know I heard that, right?" 

Lisa opened her eyes wide. 

"." The silver haired cursed and reached for her phone. 

"Goodbye Chu." She said and made sure she really hung up for good this time.