Chapter 19

High school Sweet Hearts | Jenlisa

"What the hell!"

Yeri widened her eyes and backed away from the now fuming blonde. 

"Calm down Chaeyoung, maybe her phone died or something-" "Like hell! She ing left me on seen, and no one leaves me on seen." The head cheerleader hissed out. 

Chaeyoung, Yeri, and Joy were currently all in Chaeyoung's room after being called in for an emergency. It had been a couple hours after she had asked Jisoo to go out with her, and she had been left on read.

"Whatever, can we please head out now?" Joy spoke up from her spot on the bed. "Yeah, we've been here for a long time." Yeri agreed and looked at Chaeyoung with pleading eyes. 

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Fine, whatever." She picked up her purse and stormed out of the room. Joy and Yeri both gave each other a knowing look before joining her. 

As Park Chaeyoung closed the door, she looked over to see her neighbour arrive. "Hey, you two wait in the car, I'll be right back." She said and locked her front door before walking down the steps and crossing over the lawn. 

Her two friends obeyed without questions since they were too tired of hearing her voice whine for the past several hours. 

"Hey." Jennie jumped when she heard a sharp voice behind her. Turning around from her place on the porch, she was surprised to see the head cheerleader on the bottom of her steps with a fuming look on her face. 

"Uhm, yes?" The brunette squeaked out. She didn't have a talk with the blonde ever since that horrid halloween party. Jennie gulped, not having any idea why Chaeyoung would want to talk to her.

"You know Kim Jisoo right?" Chaeyoung asked sharply with her arms crossed. Jennie furrowed her brows but responded. "Y-Yes. Lisa's friend right?" She mentally scolded herself for her voice being so shaky. 

Chaeyoung took the initiative and walked up the steps herself, standing face to face with Jennie. "Was she busy today?" She demanded rather than asked. Jennie took a small, hopefully not noticeable, step back before speaking. 

"Not that I'm aware, I had seen her at school but that's all. Sorry." She explained and moved to turn around and most likely dash inside, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. 

"Please." Chaeyoung said in the most vulnerable voice Jennie had ever heard from her. The brunette sighed and slouched her shoulders. 

The older girl felt like her body was torn into two parts. One was screaming at her in fury, warning her not to say anything about Jisoo's relationship with her best friend, knowing that it would put everyone in a one mile radius in danger, but another part of her, the soft part, felt pity on Chaeyoung, who probably had no idea what was happening. 

Conflicted, Jennie left it up to her brain to decide. And it did. 

The brunette opened to say something, but her front door squeaked open, causing her to jump in fright. 

"Ah, Jennie. Thank God you're here. I'll be going now so watch over Ella for me please. Dinner's already in the microwave and remember to take out the trash. Oh, hello Chaeyoung." Chaerin walked out of the door and noticed the blonde standing on her porch. 

"Hello." Chaeyoung said and bowed slightly. Jennie rose one of her brows at the sudden politeness. She was going to make a joke or a sarcastic comment about it, but she knew better. 

"Alright, bye dear." Chaerin kissed the top of Jennie's head and waved her goodbye. "Bye mom." Jennie called after and kept her gaze on her mom until she got into the car and drove off. 

A silence washed over the two and Jennie opened first. "I've gotta go." She said quickly and headed inside without giving the blonde a chance to say anything. 

Park Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and headed towards her car, getting in and driving off to wherever her two friends yell at her to go. 

"Hey." 

Lisa smiled brightly at Jennie, who just opened the door. The brunette reciprocated it with a wide smile of hers. "You're here!" She exclaimed and jumped onto Lisa, who caught her with a chuckle. 

"Of course, it's free food." "Hey!" Jennie leaned back and Lisa quickly dodged the incoming attack from Jennie. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." She said and pecked Jennie's lips, hoping she would forget she said that. 

The brunette huffed. "Whatever. Now come with me." She grabbed hold of Lisa's hand and dragged her further into the house. 

"So, where's the amazing food you promised me?" Lisa said teasingly as she looked around and didn't spot anything. Jennie pointed towards the kitchen counter that was full of various ingredients. 

"I was thinking we could make our own food." She said softly and Lisa smiled widely. "Really?" She asked, rather excited. The brunette looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You're excited? I thought you would hate it. I mean you took me to such wonderful places, and here I am in my house." Jennie nervously blabbered. 

Lisa circled around her and wrapped her ams around Jennie, resting her chin on the top of her head. "I'll always be excited to do anything with you, whether it be going out, or staying in and watching you do work the whole day." 

The older girl blushed a little and turned around to give Lisa a kiss. "Thank you." She said and got out of Lisa's hold, walking into the kitchen. 

"Now, let's make some pizza." 

Lisa followed her and inspected the counter. "Where's the dough?" She asked and Jennie silently pulled out more things. "We have to make it." 

"Whew. Alright, I got all of the toppings." Lisa said as she placed them on the pizza, wiping the imaginary sweat off of her forehead. Jennie chuckled as she put away the flour. 

Picking up the pizza they made, Lisa popped it in the oven, turning on the timer. 

Getting a sudden idea in her head, Jennie dipped her hand in the container, grabbing a handful of flour before calling out to Lisa. 

"Lisa, turn around for a sec." She said nonchalantly. Lisa furrowed her brows and complied, getting hit by flour on her body. "Hey!" She exclaimed and looked all over herself, which was covered in white powder. Looking up, she smiled and laughed at Jennie, who was giggling uncontrollably. 

"You'll pay for this." Lisa said and scanned the counter before picking up an egg and smashing it on Jennie's head. The giggles stopped and the brunette opened in shock, feeling the cold liquid travel down her back and down her face, covering her glasses partially. 

Without letting Lisa have time to react, she grabbed two eggs and did the same. 

And soon, the kitchen turned into a massive food fight with Lisa crouching behind the counter as Jennie called out to her, several minutes and hits later.  

"Ah ." Lisa whispered to herself as she checked her supplies. She had run out of food, only having one egg left. Hearing footsteps approach her, she waited until Jennie came in front of her.

"Come on Lisa. Just give up already, it's useless now." The brunette called out, with a handful of flour in both hands.  

"Never!" And Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie's legs, making her fall down with a yelp. Lisa crawled over her with her legs on either side of the brunette, looking down with a smirk. 

"Ha! I win-" Lisa was interrupted by Jennie dumping the flour all over both of them, causing a white cloud to form. 

A moment of silence passes before they both break out laughing. 

"Come on, we gotta wash up before the pizza is ready." Lisa said, getting up and putting her hand out for Jennie to take. The brunette got up and dusted herself off, proving to be pointless. She sighed looking at the disaster of her kitchen. 

"We do." 

"Wanna shower together to save time?" Lisa suggested with a smirk. Jennie paid her no attention and walked passed her. "Hey!" Lisa exclaimed. "Come on, we'll be saving water as well." 

After they showered, separately of course, they both met downstairs for some pizza. While Jennie pulled the pizza out and set it on the plates, Lisa went and picked out a movie for them to watch. 

Picking The Lion King, she grabbed a few drinks from the fridge and set them on the table as Jennie came with the pizza. 

Cuddling up together, they took a bite and looked at each other with a skeptical look. After swallowing her bite, Lisa spoke. "It has a...really unique taste." She said, taking a sip of her coke. Jennie nodded her head. "Yeah, too unique." 

After finishing off their poor attempt at pizza, they laid down with Lisa on her back and the brunette on top of her with her head resting in the nook of her neck. 

"You know we have to clean that mess up right?" Lisa mumbled, and Jennie closed her eyes feeling the slight vibrations run through her chest. "Mhm." She hummed in agreement and opened her eyes again to watch the movie. 

"We can do it later." She whispered and felt Lisa nod her head in agreement. "After the movie." Lisa added.

The pair both fell onto the bed with chuckles resounding in Jennie's bedroom after they finished cleaning the mess. Lisa scooted up so her back rested against the headboard and Jennie fell into her, both becoming one. Jennie bit her lip and smiled looking at Lisa. 

Tilting her head up, Jennie placed small kisses around the younger girl's face. Giggling, Lisa moved her head away, but Jennie didn't give up. "Hey, I told you I was ticklish." Lisa said in-between chuckles. 

"I know." The brunette replied and stopped after placing an open mouthed kiss on the base of Lisa's throat. Jennie fell back into Lisa's arms and nuzzled her head in the space between Lisa's shoulder and neck. Wrapping her arms around the latter, and intertwining their legs, Jennie breathed out in content.

"You know, when I first met you, I would have never guessed that you could be this clingy." Lisa said softly while she ran her fingers through the brunette locks. Jennie pouted, but moved in closer.

"Well, you'll just have to get used to it." The brunette said and Lisa chuckled. "Oh trust me, I love it." She said sincerely and bent down, placing a kiss on Jennie's lips. Jennie moved her head to face Lisa and brought her hands up to circle her neck, unintentionally pulling her closer.

Straddling the younger woman, Jennie pulled away for a brief second before attaching her lips to Lisa's again. 

The atmosphere had changed drastically, but none of them seemed to mind.

Breaking off the kiss, Lisa bit onto Jennie's lower lip and slowly pulled away, drawing out a tiny, barely there, whimper.

Slowly trailing small pecks across the brunette's jawline, Lisa bit down on the junction below her ear, soothing it with her tongue afterwards. Before she had the chance to move down to her neck, Jennie pulled her head back up and locked their lips in an intense battle.

Jennie laced her fingers through Lisa's silver locks and tugged her impossibly closer as Lisa slid her hands down Jennie's back, hesitantly stopping at the small of her back. 

"Mhm." At that sound, they weren't sure who made, they detached themselves quickly. Jennie's face immediately got overtaken by redness and buried her face in Lisa's chest. The younger woman softly chuckled, it coming out breathy sure to the lack of oxygen she had experienced.

"Maybe I should get going?" She suggested in a whisper. She heard Jennie release a soft sigh before looking up at her. 

"I guess." The brunette shrugged her shoulders and gave her a small smile. Lisa returned it and kissed the top of her head slightly before getting off of her bed. Before leaving the room, she turned with a smile. 

"Thank you for today, Jennie. It was amazing." 

And left, leaving Jennie a blushing, out of breath mess.

AN:

Merry Christmas!!! 

And I know it's hella late 😂😂 Don't worry, a Christmas chapter is on the way, and I'm gonna to try and update more during the holidays :)

Thanks for reading! Love ya!