Hotelier 18

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey" I jumped a bit on my seat when lisa nudged me. We're currently in the cab heading to the Plaza Hotel where we'll stay.

We're celebrating holiday break here in NYC like planned and hoseok invited jin too but thankfully declined due to prior commitments.

"Are you ok?" She asked me and chaeyoung looked back at me from the front seat.

"Yeah, you've been jumpy since we arrived." I clutched my hand tightly to my paper bag, afraid of spilling its content.

"I'm just nervous... I don't know how to face my twin." That wasn't a total lie. I really am nervous in facing her cause I doubt she already knows about my break up with suho. And most of all, what if I am indeed pregnant? I bought a pregnancy kit at the airport saying I need to buy medicine for diarrhea as an excuse.

"Awee, don't worry, if anything, I think she'll rejoice about the fact you broke up. No offense." I chuckled at chaeyoung's remark. That was a fact.

"You're right. Let's just hope she won't find out what really happened and it will be fine." I calmed myself down and looked out the window for the new scenery.

🏢

"Damn time difference. It's messing up my head." Hwasa grumbled, stepping out of the cab.

"Tell me about it." Byul agreed, leaning towards hoseok who came with us. I eyed the two lovebirds and came to a conclusion that they might have something they're not telling us.

"Anyone who wants to go for lunch?" Chaeyoung asked as soon as we got in our suite, raising her hand, I but we all grumbled no as a response except hoseok.

"Room service it is then."

"There's two big rooms. The boys can take the room here downstairs and we girls can occupy upstairs." I said, clapping my hands to get ourselves moving.

"We can sleep here outside while you girls can take up the rooms." Hoseok offered

"It's alright hoseok, even if we all sleep in the floor, as long as we're all together for this break, it's ok." Not for me. I need to sleep on the bed! But yeah, same room as them of course.

We all headed upstairs and I immediately laid  down at the king-sized bed. "Wake me up in an hour or two." I mumbled sleepily

"Make that three or f

Please log in to read the full chapter