Hotelier 5

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

Unlike someone I know, the hotel was really a definition of beauty. The interior was cozy and classy at the same time. It was painted cream white with gold accents which I'm sure is hard to maintain but they managed.

I'm glad I wore the right dress for tonight. I wore a fit red velvety dress that stops by the knee. It has a cowl neckline with thin straps and open back. I felt proud when suho raked his eyes appreciatively on me earlier.

He held the small of my back as he lead me inside.

"Reservation for two?" The waitress lead us to our table and I took in the view. It was overlooking the han river and it was so... serene.

"It's beautiful here isn't it?" I looked at him through my lashes and smirked

"Should you be saying that to a competitor?" I don't know which family owns this hotel but I was sure it's their strongest competitor.

"We're both kims, and it's a secret but you can expect a merger happening soon." My eyes widened. I stood up and went to hug him since he was sitting adjacent to me at a round table.

"I'm so happy for you!" I knew how hard he worked on this

"Thank you." I returned to my seat when I thought I saw someone familiar.

"What is it?" Suho looked back to see where I'm looking.

"Nothing. Just thought I saw someone." I shrugged and sat down.

"You know someone here?" He asked in surprise and looked back again to where I was looking.

"No. I just thought I saw someone I know..." he chuckled nervously and nodded

"I see." What's wrong with him?

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I just frequent here for meetings and was wondering maybe they could give me a discount if you knew someone." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't need a discount if the merger will happen." He laughed and held my hand from across the table.

"Hey, a saving's a saving." He shrugged.

We ordered and I excused myself for a while to refresh myself. I was walking back when I bumped hard into someone causing me to almost fall flat if I hadn't automatically reach for his tie and his hand on my back, supporting it.

"You gotta stop bumping into me and then blame me if you fall flat on the floor." My eyes darted from his chest to his face.

"You?!" I seethed. Standing up straight.

"You're welcome." He rolled his eyes as he fixed his tie. He then eyed me from head to toe

"Eyes here mister!" I snapped when his eyes

Please log in to read the full chapter