Hotelier 54

The Handsome Hotelier ๐Ÿข | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was approached alot with the same questions, gushing at how I met my husband, how we fell in love, how he proposed and stuff like that, including about suho. Of course, suho was a popular alumni and there were those who believed him and gave me a stinky eye but didn't have the guts to confront me and just keep on talking loudly as if aiming their words at me. Childish, I know. That's why I didn't waste my breath to pick a fight. My friends however, can't let it be.

"Go be with your suho oppa then. Watch her don't give a damn but oh wait, you're not on Irene's level to be in suho's standards but maybe you can pass as a side chick" Hyorin sneers and I kept myself from dropping my jaw.

"You don't have to believe her! by the end of the day you don't have a Kim Seokjin! mehrongg!!" Bora sticks her tongue out to those girls who grumbled and rolled their eyes,walking away.

"You seriously gotta shut them up girl." soyou tells me

"What for? You guys have my back." I chuckled. "True." they shrugged, laughing. We paused on our way out when we see the students crowding by the gate. Mostly girls and their squeals could be heard.

"Is there an idol?" dasom asked aloud

"You're asking us? We were together." I snickered when she threw me a glare "I was just talking to myself."

"Excuse me, coming through." hyorin walked ahead of us and we tailed her as she expertly move to through the crowd

"Sooo cutteee!!" I can hear one say and when we finally made it out. I gaped at my father and son duo, They were both chilling at the hood of jin's car with their sunglasses on, blowing ing bubbles.

"Heol." My friends say at the same time and they squealed and I braced myself knowing what's coming next. Seokjin may have noticed me when he looked up. He hopped down from the car and carried hyunjin down and I stopped my friends from shaking me "Want me to introduce you or not?" I grit my teeth and they immediately stopped shaking me

"Eommaa~" hyunjin meet me halfway and I crouched, ready to carry him as he ran straight to my arms making me giggle and shower his face with kisses.

"How about me?" I glared at seokjin as he playfully leans down for a kiss on the cheek but I will not fall twice for his trap. He laughs and ruffles my hair instead causing my heart sommersault. We hear throats being cleared and I turned to my friends who were grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh uhm, These are my college friends since freshmen, Dasom, Bora, Soyu and Hyorin. Guys, this is... my husband. Seokjin." They pushed each other to have their hands shook first.

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of my wife." He held a small of my back after shaking their han

Please log in to read the full chapter