Hotelier 35

The Handsome Hotelier 🏢 | JinRene FF
Please log in to read the full chapter

. !!! I cussed inside my head. I saw Jennie and Taehyung leaving from my peripheral view. I'm gonna kill them!

"What is the meaning of this?!" I flinched when he marched towards me. He was seething and my knees almost gave in.

"Oh hi! This is my child! It's funny you kind of look the same" Jisoo says, scooping hyunjin up and awkwardly smiling. Jin has his brows furrowed in confusion. I thought I already escaped Jin's assumption but then hyunjin had to raise his arms towards him and say "dada" I didn't even show him a picture of Jin!

"Joohyun?" ! I start to hyperventilate when my parents walked in on the picture. This is not good!

"I don't think I can save you from this. Yoongi and I will take care of hyunjin" Jisoo whispers, hurriedly going back to the table and I wanted to whimper, Don't leave me here!!

"Seokjin? Do you remember me? It's aunt dara! I'm your godmother! You already know my daughter?" I gasped and snapped my head to mom. I gaped at her smiling face, her hand resting on jin's arm. Oh no. No no no no no!

"Yes, in fact, I know her a lot." He answers, glaring at me.

"W-what? y-yah! You don't know me that well!" I stubbornly say, crossing my arms. How can I get out of this?

"I know for a fact that's my child." My mom looked at my father with a shock and they all followed where jin was pointing.

"Joohyun?" I shuddered when my dad called me with his low voice but then mom laughed heartily. We all turned to her in confusion.

"No wonder. I told you hyunjin looks really familiar! Aigoo, I guess we won't have poblems for you two to get married then?" My eyes widened.

"WHAT?!" I screeched while seokjin says, "I'll take responsibility" at the same time.

"THIS! This is why I dind't tell you! I knew you'd say stuff like that!" I yelled at him.

"And rightfully so! When were you planning to tell me I have a child?! When he's already a teen?! I already missed years with him! How selfish could you get?!" I scoffed. Me? Selfish??

"I was being selfish? I was just freeing you from any unnecessary obligation!" Now we're standing closely to each other, glaring, but I'm not backing down.

"There's no such thing as unnecessary obligation when it's my child! I

Please log in to read the full chapter